Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

It takes about five or six days for Club LOL to be built. As for Red, I'm not sure. I heard he's supposed to come once a week, but in my three or four weeks of owning the game I've only seen him in my town twice (and one on those times was on the day I bought the game...when I had zero bells. >_>).

And I'd just like to say, I really hate when a villager tries to schedule an appointment with me. They always make you set the time at least 30 or 40 minutes later. Why can't we just visit each others houses immediately? Sometimes they let me do that, but it's usually "I'm gonna be busy walking around and literally doing nothing for the next hour, set a time after that!"  Ugh.

I'd be fine with ignoring these, but I really like getting teh items.

I forget sometimes but I try to set an alarm on my phone to remind me. It's how they've always done it so it doesn't really bother me, but it can be frustrating sometimes.

How long does it take for Club LOL to be built? The doctor started a few days ago and it's still not done.

Also, I've had the game for two weeks, and Redd still hasn't appeared. Do you have to do something to make him appear?

He randomly appears every week on the Plaza.

Only grumbles are I still wish you could play as an animal yourself, but they'll probably include that in the next game

I doubt it considering that this is the fourth game in the series, it's been around for 12 years and the whole premise of the game has always been you being a girl or boy moving to an animal town. That's kind of what Animal Crossing is. I doubt they'd change it now.

Animal Crossing is $22 in store pick up @ walmart.com

wtf these price drops are getting crazy

Where do you find the turnips? I was looking all over for someone  to sell them to me on Sunday, but I couldn't find anyone.

The warthog lady sells them on Sundays.

P.S. Redd finally appeared today!

P.P.S. I hate that rain doesn't water flowers.

Edited by MarcelloF

No, she should appear walking around the village on Sunday mornings, I believe.

Guess I just have bad timing skills in this game!:P I'll just try again next Sunday.

Anyway, I've got a fat ton of cash anyway thanks to the island. Guess I'll just wait for Shampoodle to open up.

Omg there are so many cicadas in my town today. Of course, it's July! Still haven't found a rice grasshopper though...I've tried looking for images so I can recognise it but there aren't any, not even on the Wiki page.

Anyways, been catching cicadas today and I have my second floor museum space with Gyroids. It's the only place to store them lol.

Ah, so that's why there's so many cicada's. Those things buzzing all the time almost gets annoying.

Ah, so that's why there's so many cicada's. Those things buzzing all the time almost gets annoying.

Just like in real life. =P

July - September AC Cicada season, the only time I play with my sound off!

Are there any requirements for unlocking Cyrus? I started my town last Saturday so today is day 9, I thought he woke up after 7?

kicks should be opening tomorrow right? And I have no idea how many times I'm going to have to talk to Blaters to get his 2nd floor Idea!

July - September AC Cicada season, the only time I play with my sound off!

Are there any requirements for unlocking Cyrus? I started my town last Saturday so today is day 9, I thought he woke up after 7?

kicks should be opening tomorrow right? And I have no idea how many times I'm going to have to talk to Blaters to get his 2nd floor Idea!

You need to sell 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese to unlock Cyrus.

You need to talk to Blathers for 14 days straight to unlock the option to purchase the 2nd floor of the museum.

Animal Crossing is $22 in store pick up @ walmart.com

wtf these price drops are getting crazy

I wonder if they know that for everyone who wanted the game probably got it already since how the nature of the game works? Maybe instantly lowering the price will peak an interest with others that aren't so much in the game or something :o.

Also I guess it's too late now, but anyone having trouble finding her, she's a weird gross looking boar lady walking around somewhere in your town if you're looking to buy turnips.

Well that's not a problem thanks to the island I do that almost daily!

Aww man! Talking to the Able sisters was bad enough for a week straight, I almost missed a day!

Is more if I have time before I go to bed ;P

Well nooklings was closes today, so that means ill have a bigger shop tomorrow and I got the QR machine, I really need to get furniture, I've stopped expanding my house as it was growing bigger without any furniture to fit!!

Joan, the warthog, is around early on Sundays so you might have missed her. I did this week.

I have the cafe and Shampoodle now! If anyone is desperate to change their hair, let me know and you can come visit my town.

Thanks Gabz! I was wondering about that just now actually (caught 2 Coelecanth yesterday ;) )

Haven't had ANY scorpions or tarantula on mine, but it's been raining for about 4 days on and off

Hey guys, I was playing around on animal crossing for the gamecube late saturday night and there was this ghost that asked me to catch 5 spirits and I did then he gives me a choice to get something from him. Is there anything like that on this game too cause I never knew animal crossing had any weird events like that (not like its going to affect the game for me or anything, I just want to know).

Heh, my sister just started a file on my copy of the game, and when she put her birthday in Isabelle said it was the same as hers. I thought it was just one of those random things that NPCs say, but turns out that it actually is supposed to be that way. December 20th is genuinely Isabelle's birthday. Hehe

When do Club LOL and the hair store appear in town? I've had the game for quite a bit and they haven't appeared yet. My town's Nookling Junction upgraded just yesterday, BTW.

Edited by Enderwoman

^ I've been wondering the same thing. I've had TnT Mart open for about a week now, with the museum 2nd floor open for 4 days...what criteria do you need to fill for Shampoodle and Kicks? I'm guessing LOL will be built in another day or two. 

Omg there are so many cicadas in my town today. Of course, it's July! Still haven't found a rice grasshopper though...I've tried looking for images so I can recognise it but there aren't any, not even on the Wiki page.

Anyways, been catching cicadas today and I have my second floor museum space with Gyroids. It's the only place to store them lol.

I was just wondering what that bug that makes that whining buzz I always hear in animes is called, now I finally learned its a Robust Cicada!

I also caught a coelacanth yesterday, out of the blue!

Edited by Stingray 64

lmao cicadas are "that really fucking annoying anime bug" to me too. I've never seen one in my life.