Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

For the record, I also have Diva and I think she's actually the nicest villager in my town.  XD

For the record, I also have Diva and I think she's actually the nicest villager in my town.  XD

She levelled my Cherry and Perfect Pear trees to build her house on my front lawn. Yeah, she's never redeeming herself.

Can't you make people move away at town hall?

No, that "troublesome villagers" thing is just so you can change an offensive catch-phrase and stuff like that.

Can't you make people move away at town hall?

Nah, it just resets their clothes, catchprashes and what have you to default in case someone made them 'offensive'. If doesn't get rid of them.

I'm glad most of my villagers are pretty cool (Cookie, Skye, Del, and Eugene <3). But Rocket can freaking screw off. Freaking bitch sold me a fake painting. And to top it off, she's ugly as sin.

Well magically got a perfect town already apparently, since I just found a jacob's ladder flower, which only spawn when that happens. Pretty excited and didn't expect it to get until way later, but I guess I have enough plants and development required. Now the challenge is keeping it for like 15 days to get the golden watering can, D:.

Kinda bummed though since I wanted to start moving around a lot of stuffs, but now I don't want to screw up my perfect town count, since I really want that stupid watering can haha

You can get the gold watering can by buying 40 flower seed packs from Leif.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought you could only get the SILVER Watering Can from Leif for buying 50 flower packs.  Leif will give you the Golden Axe though, for buying 50 saplings.

I thought you could only get the SILVER Watering Can from Leif for buying 50 flower packs.  Leif will give you the Golden Axe though, for buying 50 saplings.

Oh god, I haven't bought a SINGLE sapling from him. Ever. I guess I better get cracking if I want a golden axe, huh?  xD

Go to hell, bitch.

*old tyre attached*

I'm full of energy after that awesome letter you sent me. Chilling with friends is fun, but sometimes I like quietly writing letters. Don't tell! That's it from me for now.

What does it take to anger these people?

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

They are not people. They are irrational animals, that's why they can't think straight.

I dunno, Carmen in my town was a little annoyed that my gf is the "new face" and getting all the attention, saying that that was her job"

They don't actually read the letters, all they ever do is toss the thing and dig into their reservoir of pre-written reply letters and send it to you to keep their image up

They don't actually read the letters, all they ever do is toss the thing and dig into their reservoir of pre-written reply letters and send it to you to keep their image up

lol

I know :P I just wish the game was able to differentiate positive from negative, even if it's as simple as single word recognition.

However you're required to send letters to keep "a perfect town status" up despite the automated responses, which is stupid imo.

I send letters with gifts everyday (basically "blah" with some random junk item) in the hopes that they send something in return.

Alright! I got the game! i've only play an afternoon's worth of it so far and I really loved how they mixed things up today. Can't wait to see what I have to do in the morning.

I've already accumlated enough money to pay for my next house after my next one and then some. Mostly from fishing. 90% of the time, I'm usually fishing or searching for fossils in Animal Crossing. I have more interest in making design this time so I planning on experimenting on that.

Town: Area 21

Fruit: Apples (Oranges help me the most.)

Friend code: 0688-5752-3842

I won't take me that long to get situated since I'm pretty familar with how Animal Crossing works. If anyone needs anything from fruit to whatever, I can help you out. Waiting for Sunday to start Turnip stock. Also, the sooner I can get my Golden Shovel the better. "Gonna make some Money Trees! Doooooooooooo do do do do!"

Edited by Dr. YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

Y'know what? I never liked Pietro. Ever since he moved in he confused me. I thought he was a girl for a long time, he looks like a clown and his character annoys me. So you can understand my joy when he finally announces he's moving! I tell him good luck, to which he responds... "I should stay around longer so I can be a better friend to you!"

tumblr_mpwfpwiYmy1r4nojeo1_400.jpg

I HAVE MADE THIS HIS PUNISHMENT BY ORDER OF THE MAYOR

• Thumbs Up 3

I feel sorry for anyone who gets that clown ass sheep, although in my village I do have the second worst looking character in the entire game.

j4whMe1.png

Get out of my town you fucking hag

Her jingle even sounds like someone blowing into a trumpet out of tune, I hate Muffy and everything she stands for.

• Thumbs Up 4

I feel sorry for anyone who gets that clown ass sheep, although in my village I do have the second worst looking character in the entire game.

j4whMe1.png

Get out of my town you fucking hag

Her jingle even sounds like someone blowing into a trumpet out of tune, I hate Muffy and everything she stands for.

But she is the black sheep of the whole cast! Be nice to her!

Ugly villagers are the worst. Today, I got really upset cause I found out that Teddy (fave villager) was thinking of moving. Fortunately he decided to stay, but I would have been super sad otherwise. Now if only that ugly "Diva" bitch would move away. Her life must be hell. It consists of being pushed around into pit falls, being blocked into a single tile by holes and being whacked with a bug net. Why she still wants to live in my town I have no idea.

Yeah I judge all of my villagers based on their looks too. There's absolutely no room in my town for unattractive individuals with horrendous fashion statements !!

This is also why I use the reset trick, I managed to score Wolfgang the other day (and in a good spot, too) so I was happy I did it.