Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

Started the game up this morning to discover that Puddles wanted to leave. Not Diva unfortunately, but good enough for the time being. Roll on July 22nd!

Dunno if anyone knew this, you probably did, but for those who don't, whoever is the person to update the dream town on any day gets 5000 bells, as far as I know it works everyday

I've decided to get this with my 3DSXL. Anything I should know?
Just that once you start, you aren't going to want to put it down.:P

Clyde: I'm thinking of moving soon.

Skye: Hi! I'm going to be moving soon!

Del: Hey, I'm plan on moving. Kthanxbye

...Why is it the people I actually LIKE? Why can't Rocket move? Seriously, what do I have to do to get that bitch to leave?

I'm extremely turbo jelly that you have Skye, D:.

So tonight I've been redoing this reset trick over and over again to try to get a wolf villager of any kinda but no dice. Out of the 12-13 times I've tried only twice has a villager showed up, and my luck was shit since it was the same one twice haha (Grizzly btw, he looks like he beats his family).

Been a little slow playing this game for a bit due to occasionally playing Shin Megami Tensei IV. But I'm back on it for a bit and I'm doing my best to pay off my colossal debt to Nook. Man... For a minute, I thought having 500.000 bells saved up actually meant something. It's New Leaf, that about as good as half compared to the previous. Gonna get my big house though!

I've had quite of few new neighbors move in. I have a tomboy ostrich named Phoebe, who looks like a phoenix. She's really cool to talk to, but she not all that eager with new faces. I was instantly getting on her nerves by only talking to her three times her first day in my town. But overtime she loosen up and prove to be pretty cool. Also, she has a lot of oriental stuff that I want.

Hinoko%27s_house.jpg

I want almost ALL of what she has..

Then there's Bill. He's a jock duck that loves to drink... He's awesome because he loves to drink...

Animal-Crossing%20%286%29.jpg

99 bottles of juice on the wall... 99 bottles of juuuuice...

Yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit. He's a jock, respectful and is kind of hyper. But he does like to talk to me about his favorite drinks. It like it that he likes apple juice since I can't get enough of the stuff.

Then there's another duck named Freckles. She's okay, for the most part. The only thing I can't stand about her is that she WILL NOT stop bugging me about my fucking fish! She usually wants my most valuable one, too.

33.png

If you have fish -- and see that super model mug of hers noticing you -- RUN!  Run or hope to God she wants a sea bass.

Today was the Bug-Off in my town. I won by going to Tortimer Island, catching a Birdwing Butterfly and turning that in. Got 108 points for it and won the trophy. I was also running pass my neighbors, swooping in and catching bugs they had their eye on before they could get them. Safe to say, I wanted that trophy,

I'm probably going to keep fishing now that the Able Sisters are closed. The sooner Mabel allows it, the sooner I can share my shirt designs. I have Ace Attorney, Layton and Zero Escape tee tee designs sitting in their shop doing nothing.

Edited by Dr. YoshiUnity

Oh I got a few of those things if you ever want me to order them btw. I have the red couches, that glass table, tile floor, and fireplace. Wish I had the bed though, the gorgeous set has a lot of awesome stuff I want, but you can't really obtain until later haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

My current neighbors:

acnl-rolftomovein.JPGSlys.png SlyBeardo.jpgHBXFtqm.jpgJoey_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.pngJoey

Gloria.gifGloria tumblr_mog3qqjnNW1s26m94o1_400.jpg(She's my 2nd favorite)

My favorite of all is :

Dotty_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.pngDotty!

And the bitch:

Deirdre_Talking.png

Oh I got a few of those things if you ever want me to order them btw. I have the red couches, that glass table, tile floor, and fireplace. Wish I had the bed though, the gorgeous set has a lot of awesome stuff I want, but you can't really obtain until later haha.

Awesome, I'll take you up on that. Thanks. I can totally use all that! (I'll go ahead and add you right now.)

And yeah, dat bed. I hoping if Phoebe ever let's me hang out at her house, that she would try to sell it to me.

Edited by Dr. YoshiUnity

I had Joey in my CF town...why is he wearing a nappy! O.o

In my town I have:

Becky - Chicken

Apollo - moody Eagle

Keaton - looks like a female but I'm actually male Eagle

Samson - obsessed with working out Mouse

Moose - a mouse... With a superman flick

Hazel - a chipmunk/squirrel with a monobrow

Melba - a koala who's phrase is "toasty"

And my favourite

Carmen - a bunny who always has quirky ideas

Edited by Jolt_TH

I'm extremely turbo jelly that you have Skye, D:.

Skye is freaking awesome.

And no, you cannot have her! D=< You want a Skye, get your own. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I had Joey in my CF town...why is he wearing a nappy! O.o

In my town I have:

Becky - Chicken

Apollo - moody Eagle

Keaton - looks like a female but I'm actually male Eagle

Samson - obsessed with working out Mouse

Moose - a mouse... With a superman flick

Hazel - a chipmunk/squirrel with a monobrow

Melba - a koala who's phrase is "toasty"

And my favourite

Carmen - a bunny who always has quirky ideas

I want Hazel.

My current residents:

Victoria (A race horse.  Kind of has an ego, but her sisterliness and optimism makes up for it.)

Henry (A frog.  My main man.  Reminds me of me.  Pretty bashful and humble, but always finding ways to keep his spirits high.)

Derwin (A nerdy blue duck.  So nerdy his house actually looks like a school.  Also always asking me for fruit; its getting kind of annoying.)

Katt (An orange cat.  Doesn't have a huge presence. could take him or leave him.)

Snake (A ninja rabbit.  His whole ninja thing is kind of awesome; the tough guy act gets a bit irritating, though.)

Monique (A cat with too much makeup.  Kind of has a "Rarity" vibe; looks like she's supposed to be snooty but really isn't.)

Flurry (A white hamster.  Most adorable character in the game.  Her smile makes talking to her worth whatever she has to say.)

Tutu (A white bear.  Pleasant company, but she's a bit needy.)

Blaire (A grey squirrel.  Just moved in.  Don't know her well, but seems alright.)

Edited by Stingray 64

This is my first time playing Animal Crossing. It's incredibly addictive.

I'm currently trying to get all of the expansions for my house.

I haven't played this game for weeks. :/ Any tips to get back into it? I just kinda lost interest but at the same time, I don't want my favourite neighbour to go away. If she leaves I'll probably sell the game.

Been playing this game on and off since I've been busy with other stuff, looking at you Ni No Kuni. There's not really much to do atm except collect four fossils a day (and hope they're not doubles!), talk to residents, work at the cafe, hope SOMEBODY gives me a painting I don't have yet...I'm just waiting till August so I can get some new bugs and fish for the museum! Just going to the tropical island every night to collect beetles gets old real fast. Doesn't mean I'm losing interest in Animal Crossing, I'm just not as addicted to it as I was before.

Anyway, a new shop is being built in my town! Which can only mean it's going to be Shampoodles? There was construction yesterday and now today too. I hope this doesn't take ages.. 8I Oh and the T&T Mart is under construction once again! I just need the shoe shop now, whenever that's built. >>

Kicks should have been built before shampoodle, so my guess is that is what is being made now

I haven't played this game for weeks. :/ Any tips to get back into it? I just kinda lost interest but at the same time, I don't want my favourite neighbour to go away. If she leaves I'll probably sell the game.

I'd say to find something to work towards.

Do you have the coffee shop?

</script>

Sweet! I finally have Mabel's sewing machine! Finally I can share some of my t-shirts! Alright just got to upload these onto tumblr through image share and... tumblr wouldn't even let me log on. Wonderful.

Alright, let's try Twitter... Okay, that works! Alright, here are some of my t-shirt designs.

Ace Attorney (Front only)

BPzqumdCcAAnnjujpglarge.jpg

BP4bjz6CIAAEXRLjpglarge.jpg

BP4b5WhCMAENpoAjpglarge.jpg

BP4bs6DCYAACZfDjpglarge.jpg

Ace Attorney Shining logo on the front.

Professor Layton (Front and back)

BPzrCxPCMAAvN0Djpglarge.jpg

BPzrVK7CMAAUy8Tjpglarge.jpg

BP4cE4KCcAA9bHvjpglarge.jpg

BP4cP7CCYAAM91ljpglarge.jpg

Layton hat logo on the front.

That's that for those. I'm really proud with how they came out, considering the space I had to work with.

As for my town. I'm finally getting Kick's. And Nookling Junction is upgrading tomorrow. I'll actually be able to get more good stuff instead of the same old crap to put in my house.

Also, I played Hide n' seek with Phoebe, Tucker and Grizzly. It was as easy as ever.

Edit: I added the rest of the QR codes into the this post for The Ace Attorney and Professor Layton tee, but I'm posting the Zero Escape, YoshiUnity and Ghost Trick in another post due to too many pictures.

Edited by YoshiUnity the Joke Killer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, so it's Kicks I'm getting. I've had this for more than a month and I still don't have Shampoodle wtf? -__-;

Alright, so it's Kicks I'm getting. I've had this for more than a month and I still don't have Shampoodle wtf? -__-;

Kicks always comes first.  Spend a lifetime total of 10000 bells between him and the Able's store to unlock shampoodle.

Edited by Stingray 64

I'm finally getting Shampoodle tomorrow, I've been looking to fix my hair character's hair since I started playing. Its kinda bullshit that your answers to the starting quiz determine your character's look. :I

Also for some reason second day I started playing my character's hair became messy even though its only supposed to appear after you don't play for a week. The heck's up with that?

Edited by Enderwoman