Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

Yeah I judge all of my villagers based on their looks too. There's absolutely no room in my town for unattractive individuals with horrendous fashion statements !!

This is also why I use the reset trick, I managed to score Wolfgang the other day (and in a good spot, too) so I was happy I did it.

Yeah, I use it when I remember. I used it the other day and narrowly avoided having this thing show up in my town.

200px-Coco_NL.png

Dodged a bullet there I tell ya!

My favorite Villager moved a few days ago. Axel. That awesome blue elephant. On the bright side, I can visit him since he moved over to Speederino's town.smile.png

So far, I got no uglies.

Edited by Young Xehanort

I feel sorry for anyone who gets that clown ass sheep, although in my village I do have the second worst looking character in the entire game.

j4whMe1.png

Get out of my town you fucking hag

Her jingle even sounds like someone blowing into a trumpet out of tune, I hate Muffy and everything she stands for.

She's got the worst name too. MUFFY.

She moved in uncomfortably close to my house, and now all the houses on the north side of the river are bunched together. If she ever thinks about moving, I'm encouraging her. I want someone cool to move in. I walked into her house once and saw she was sick, so I didn't buy her any medicine as to let her continue suffering.

I ain't havin that shit

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, you too? Muffy moved in WAY too close to the front of my house. Another villager did too off to the side, but at least I like him.

By the way, when you catch wind of a villager moving, it's better to never talk to the one who's moving. That way, there's no chance of them changing their minds when you talk to them.

Of course, if it's someone you like, then talk to them and send them a letter and present. From my experience I've had no trouble keeping villagers I like from moving.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, I use it when I remember. I used it the other day and narrowly avoided having this thing show up in my town.

200px-Coco_NL.png

Dodged a bullet there I tell ya!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Wow, you too? Muffy moved in WAY too close to the front of my house. Another villager did too off to the side, but at least I like him.

By the way, when you catch wind of a villager moving, it's better to never talk to the one who's moving. That way, there's no chance of them changing their minds when you talk to them.

Really? Whenever a villager has said anything about moving, from what I've seen, you've got the option to encourage or dissuade them from leaving. I didn't think they'd change their minds on their own.

Of course there was one, Ken, who moved without warning at all. My town's not shit or anything and we spoke every day. I SWEAR IF THE OTHER CHICKEN MOVES, I'M DONE.

Yeah this scenario that Symbotic mentioned always has a chance of happening:

So you can understand my joy when he finally announces he's moving! I tell him good luck, to which he responds... "I should stay around longer so I can be a better friend to you!"

I just flat-out never talk to them just to be on the safe side.

Can't you persuade friends villagers to move into your town? That happened with one of my villagers. I've seen some awesome villagers at my friends village, bur I would feel bad if I took them.

Yes. Talk to the villager on the day they're all packed up, and they may ask you to move into your town. You can't steal them if they're not planning on moving, though.

I'm planning on doing this with a friend's villager next week, since I really want her and he's fine with her leaving.

Yeah this scenario that Symbotic mentioned always has a chance of happening:

Whoops, guess I missed that because I was distracted by someone sharing my hatred of Muffy.

Yes. Talk to the villager on the day they're all packed up, and they may ask you to move into your town. You can't steal them if they're not planning on moving, though.

I'm planning on doing this with a friend's villager next week, since I really want her and he's fine with her leaving.

Oh man, that's amazing. I'm gonna have to look into that.

Actually, what happens if you visit a shared villager in someone else's town?

Edited by Solly

Not sure, I'm assuming they'll just act like they don't know you, unless there's some hidden dialogue that pokes fun at that scenario.

Not sure, I'm assuming they'll just act like they don't know you, unless there's some hidden dialogue that pokes fun at that scenario.

Actually my Villager, Axel, recognized me, and we just continued our relationship.

Alright. Things are going good for me so far. My approval rating is flying to 100% pretty quickly, and I'm waiting on my third home. Most of the day, I've been fishing and doing whatever I could to make the villagers happy.

They're a cool group of animals. I have Peaches, Penelope, Grizzly, Opal and Tucker. (A horse, mouse, bear and two elephants.) Thankfully, none of them are snooty or annoying. Well, Penelope sort of is, but she at least isn't full of herself. So far Tucker is my favorite of the bunch. He's really lay back and often makes some funny conversations about food and what not. And he barely asks me to trade any of my stuff for worthless crap. I'm about to get a new neighbor named Pheobe soon... who decided to place her house right on one of my baby orange trees... She better not be full of herself.

I've been fishing a lot today. Heck, I made around 350,000 bells just from it alone today. (50,000 extra from anything else.) Caught a lot of big game like normal sharks, hammerheads, saw sharks and Napoloeon fishes. I have to say that rare fishes are much easier to come by in New Leaf. You had to hope for anything better than a red snapper from City Folk and back. Not complaining tough, something's telling me this was intentional.

Can't wait until I can start building more stores. Really want to get Club LOL and Kicks. Kicks was one of my favorite characters from City Folk.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Ah. That's Coco. Had her as a neighbor in City Folk. She's actually really nice and I enjoyed her as a neighbor, but yeah... dat face. She's made to resemble a coconut for whatever reason and is aware that she looks weird. Also she shows no emotion.

Edited by Dr. YoshiUnity

Oh what in the F? Just got to the island to do some nighttime beetle farming, and my sister's cut down all the palm trees!

Oh wow I finally achieved a perfect town. Now I just gotta keep this up for two weeks... If only I knew the proper ratio of greenery to public works to maintain it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I highly suggest doing the reset trick on new villagers moving in btw, especially if your town is pretty far along with paths and placement of things. I had a new one move in a few days ago after one left and she decided to plant her fat ass right in the center of my fruit tree strip, which had all the types of fruit you could get bar persimmons (I've yet to see that lawl).

I have another one moving on the 18th which Sean is snagging and gonna give it a try this time. I'm really hoping after awhile I can obtain all 8 wolf villagers in my town doing this.

Don't judge me, D:

Uh, I think they just give some dialogue hints. I visited a villager and they said "I feel like I know you from somewhere."

I highly suggest doing the reset trick on new villagers moving in btw, especially if your town is pretty far along with paths and placement of things. I had a new one move in a few days ago after one left and she decided to plant her fat ass right in the center of my fruit tree strip, which had all the types of fruit you could get bar persimmons (I've yet to see that lawl).

I have another one moving on the 18th which Sean is snagging and gonna give it a try this time. I'm really hoping after awhile I can obtain all 8 wolf villagers in my town doing this.

Don't judge me, D:

Funny thing is, I'm trying that too. But wait... I already have one.

Kid: 1

Wolfy: 0

>:U

I'm guessing the reset trick is when you see a new person proposing to move into town, you don't save and reset?

I think shampoodle will open soon in my Main Street, it's been building for about 2-3 days (I've seen 2 days but I missed playing on Thursday) so ill finally be able to do my hair!

I'm having a real trouble with my house too, I want to make it beat and tidy, having a room for each part, a kitchen, loving room ect. But I keep finding cool things that just clutter it up! XD

So far I haven't really had any annoying movers, but the reset trick I guess will come in handy.(So I don't save and turn the system off or something?)

I'm guessing the reset trick is when you see a new person proposing to move into town, you don't save and reset?

Not quite. The game generates and automatically saves any changes (like movers) in the little introduction Isabelle gives you before you enter the town each time you load your game, so you can't reset that way. What you have to do is create a new file and scope the town in that rather than an existing file. If you're happy with things, keep playing up until a point where you can save. But if you don't like it, you can just close the game and start a new file again until you do like whoever's moving in and whatever events are happening that day. It doesn't save when starting a new file, so you can exploit it as much as you'd like.

Actually, my wife's Deidre moved into my town and my wife visited her and she recognized her. She asked my wife what she thought of my town and my wife chose "dirty" to help me get rid of her (she moved next to my house - that bitch), and she said "I KNOW! I have been telling Cinos (my Mayor) to clean this place up, because it looks like a dump".

All I do to her is push her until she gets the pissed off animation. I want her to move out so bad.

Ok quick question, because no one on the Internet seems to be able to give a cohesive answer. How do you get into the reset surveillance centre? Some people say on the day it's rains, some say the day after it rains, some say it has to be one of the pervious on a Monday or Tuesday and others say it has to be past 8PM.

Just wondering if anyone knows, anyone got the guide?

Ok quick question, because no one on the Internet seems to be able to give a cohesive answer. How do you get into the reset surveillance centre? Some people say on the day it's rains, some say the day after it rains, some say it has to be one of the pervious on a Monday or Tuesday and others say it has to be past 8PM.

Just wondering if anyone knows, anyone got the guide?

As far as I'm aware its at random, basically, I've been inside once when I seen the hatch was open, he's still a snarky old bastard as usual, wish I didn't give him his bloody job back, prick.

Hahaha, I rest once on purpose (save and continued then turned off) to see what would happen, I said "I don't know"'to why I reset and he just left, I was quite disappointed!

Some cool tales of fan work in these here:

Keele Zeibel (Tales of Eternia): http://imgur.com/4PQTiWY

Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia): http://imgur.com/EyaCHj4

Estellise Sidos Heurassein (Tales of Vesperia): http://imgur.com/wM4gWbM

Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia): http://imgur.com/AhZnnw2

Credit goes to a guy named Kaitzuma from the gamefaqs animal crossing new leaf board.

Edited by megadude001