Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

I'll put a Gum dress and Green Hill Zone wall/floor pattern in the next update! Thanks for the comments :)

Like the design of your room and the jacket and pants look spot on too.

• Thumbs Up 1

...you can design your own walls and flooring?

Please tell me that's to do with Cyrus!

...you can design your own walls and flooring?

Please tell me that's to do with Cyrus!

Cyrus is there so that you can customize your furniture (select furniture), build a music box, or create the rare gold furniture. This is what those ores you find are for.

Oh I knew that :P

I just didn't know if it extended to Wallpaper/flooring. Interested to know how Barry did it :P

Going from memory: Select the pattern from your inventory while in your house and select the "spread on wall" or "spread on floor" options. They have other options like orientation and stuff.

So guys, if any one happened to time travel to October for whatever reason, I would pay you all the bells in the world for this XD:

GD3eJcK.jpg

It's basically my goal in life to get it. I NEED IIIIIT

So guys, if any one happened to time travel to October for whatever reason, I would pay you all the bells in the world for this XD:   GD3eJcK.jpg   It's basically my goal in life to get it. I NEED IIIIIT
Not trying to be mean, but why not just time-travel yourself? It's probably the fastest way to get it since it's that important to you.

Not trying to be mean, but why not just time-travel yourself? It's probably the fastest way to get it since it's that important to you.

I don't really wanna screw up my game or spoil my 1 million bells worth of turnips right now since I kinda like how I have things haha. Was just making a shout out since I know there are other players that don't mind time traveling, and just offering "hey I like that item, will pay bells for it" since I see this game is pretty big on trading anyways (and it's fun to boot). All that aside, I kinda want to keep my personal world legit.

Also:

fmaBipJ.png

• Thumbs Up 5

The Able Sisters are selling a Wario hat in my town today.

Game & Wario comes out in Europe today, too.

Amazing coincidence, or genius subliminal messaging from Nintendo?

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha I remember that one. It isn't even the cream of the crop though when it comes to funny Animal Crossing screenshots/comics. NeoGaf has like a whole section of them.

tumblr_monkx1XkVN1qj5zmuo1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm having trouble trying to STOP my girlfriend from time travelling, she really wants Shampoodle to he her hair but it'll be a week tomorrow so Cyrus will finally wake up and I can start unlocking things!

(Gotta love rare beetle harvesting on the island :P)

How long does it take to build Shampoodle? The scaffolding works have been up 3 days now and there is still "building" noises during the day.

So I took a break from this game for about a week since I couldn't really get back into it. I then started replaying it a few days ago and today I found out just how useful the island was at night! :D Paying off my homeloan is gonna be no problem with so many sharks and rare bugs to catch!

• Thumbs Up 1

How long does it take to build Shampoodle? The scaffolding works have been up 3 days now and there is still "building" noises during the day.

Shampoodle's just opened in my town, and there was building work going on for a few days. You probably don't have much longer to wait now.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I took a break from this game for about a week since I couldn't really get back into it. I then started replaying it a few days ago and today I found out just how useful the island was at night! :D Paying off my homeloan is gonna be no problem with so many sharks and rare bugs to catch!
I make 2-3 Island trips per hour, 200-300k Bells per trip. Do the math.

I make 2-3 Island trips per hour, 200-300k Bells per trip. Do the math.

How on earth!

The bugs never really appear that often for me, I find I have to run around the island and get rid of the other bugs before they will appear, takes like2-3 hours before my box is full :(

I'm coming to your island : p

Lol the bugs are always around for me. XD I just circle the island and get what I want, then if I can't find anymore after circling 2-3 times, I deposit what I have so far and go back out. Rinse and repeat. :) There's also the occasional shark that helps a ton too.

Okay I'm saving up my eShop funds to get New Leaf. I only need £5 now, should be able to get it next week.

But someone said something about connectivity issues in multiplayer? Is that a universal thing?

I think it's more long distance although I haven't connected yet, getting new provider in the next month or so.

I'd definitely look around for the best price, if your in the UK it's on amazon for £28 which is a steal for such a great game!