Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

The game's alright, but it has the exact same problem every other Animal Crossing game in the past has had. About a week into it, and I'm already tired and bored of it.

I think New Leaf handles that problem much better than the previous game. Im a week in and I don't even have the Cafe, the Barber or the Club. Also, the Island minigames add a lot of replay value when played with friends IMO. Also, the many ways you can customize yourself, your house, and especially the town finally give your bells another purpose than just "I gotta pay my house".

So yeah, can't say I agree on that.

• Thumbs Up 5

While I agree with you Thigolf, I can see his point, the only way to get things open is to do what we have been doing with the last 3 instalments, saving our Bells to do it. I'd love if they added more mayoral stuff to do in the next one :)

Question. I bought some trousers and lost my shorts...if I buy more trousers will I loose the ones I have or will I be able to switch? ( I'm aiming to have different outfits, like a Mayor outfit ect.)

The game's alright, but it has the exact same problem every other Animal Crossing game in the past has had. About a week into it, and I'm already tired and bored of it.

From my experience of playing the first one, things don't really start kicking up till after you pay off your house, so I would say keep on going for a while and the game will open up to you sooner or later.

I got this game a few days ago, and I haven't done much besides play it since then! Though I can tell I might start to get a little bored soon...

Anyway, my Friend Code is 4897-6465-5104. Please add me and message me with yours! I have peaches in my town, but I have plenty of different fruits too waiting to be traded and I love playing with people.

Oh and I finally unlock the island tomorrow! Can't wait for the mini games. :D

So...I've been playing this a crazy amount over the past week and a bit, I love it! So many things that I had a problem with in Wild World are gone. There's still a few small niggles I'd like to have seen changed, but overall this is such a perfect Animal Crossing game!

I also just spent the last hour painstakingly crafting a Reggie Fils-Aime design. I had to.

I wish you could use your Mii's like in City Folk, but it's nothing to complain about.

Wasn't Reggie doing that in the video on the last page?

Speaking of Reggie, here's that flag design I made!

10165_10201628544659230_1296234360_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm guessing Mii's are an unlock from the hairdressers or something. Was it a buyable mask or hairstyle in City Folk?

Wasn't Reggie doing that in the video on the last page?

Speaking of Reggie, here's that flag design I made!

10165_10201628544659230_1296234360_n.jpg

Fucking hell this is glorious, well done Swiss!

Also just gotten myself the Silver Shovel...But I see no difference from the normal one laugh.png Besides it sparkles occasionally lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

The silver shovel lets you get ores out of rocks easier, which you can eventually use to customize your furniture later.

• Thumbs Up 1

You get a Mii mask from shampoodle :)

I made a shirt with a shameless SA2 reference

"Playing AC:NL is habit forming" anyone? :P

Can anyone tell me if you buy other pairs of trousers you can swap them like a short? Or does it overwrote your exciting one?

tumblr_mowqjdXVCe1rtr7mwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mowqjdXVCe1rtr7mwo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mowqjdXVCe1rtr7mwo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mowqjdXVCe1rtr7mwo4_400.jpg

Now you too can lose yourself to dance, all within the comfort of Animal Crossing.

...this was... easier than I thought. Still difficult, but it lined up perfectly on the halfway line, so it was alright.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well Reggie stopped at my game today and I thoroughly rolled around on his bed. Never have I felt so ready.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well Reggie stopped at my game today and I thoroughly rolled around on his bed. Never have I felt so ready.

How?

How?

I don't know I woke up and noticed a green notification on my New Leaf icon? I figured it was just a worldwide/nationwide thing were everyone got a street/spotpass from Nintendo with Reggie, kinda like the Nintendo reps with Mii Plaza. Maybe go check your Happy Homes thing?

Ah, this game is as charming as I remember.  I guess AC has gotten a little samey, but this one looks to have a lot of room to explore.  Public works projects, furniture customization, the return of the island...

Also Isabelle is the gosh darn most adorable video game character I have ever seen.  Pichu can eat its heart out.

If anyone wants to exchange FCs, my codes in my signature.

I don't know I woke up and noticed a green notification on my New Leaf icon? I figured it was just a worldwide/nationwide thing were everyone got a street/spotpass from Nintendo with Reggie, kinda like the Nintendo reps with Mii Plaza. Maybe go check your Happy Homes thing?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34756

Just remember that I am not everyone.

Dunno if its still on but in the UK (at least) there is a special download present to get from the post office :) Rainbow screen anyone?

Also can anyone tell me the opening times of the various shops if I choose the "Night Owl" ordinance? I thought I would go for that one as I couldn't imagine me playing much in the morning (due to toddler waking up at 7 and needing supervision) but I've found I've been able to play from about 8-9 am, and the shop I really need open is Re-tail due to money making, but that's open till 11 anyway

So I got a good look at Reggie's house.  My body has never felt more ready.

Incidentally, this is the second neighborhood of model homes with only one model home in it I've seen this month.

arrested_development_model_home_thumb.pn

Dunno if its still on but in the UK (at least) there is a special download present to get from the post office smile.png Rainbow screen anyone?

Also can anyone tell me the opening times of the various shops if I choose the "Night Owl" ordinance? I thought I would go for that one as I couldn't imagine me playing much in the morning (due to toddler waking up at 7 and needing supervision) but I've found I've been able to play from about 8-9 am, and the shop I really need open is Re-tail due to money making, but that's open till 11 anyway

2am  believe for Re-Tail and Able sisters, also Nookling/T&T Mart, 12 am for Nook Homes, Kicks and the garden shop.

Museum stays open 24/7 ;)