Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

Ya know, even though I haven't tried to draw much yet, I kind of wish this game gave you more room for designs, I feel as though I don't want to get rid of some of the ones I have now but eventually I know I will have to get rid of them.

Ya know, even though I haven't tried to draw much yet, I kind of wish this game gave you more room for designs, I feel as though I don't want to get rid of some of the ones I have now but eventually I know I will have to get rid of them.

Talk to Mable and she can store designs for you.  You can save a good 30-40 or so overall, but you can only have 10 designs "active" at one time.  If that still isn't enough, backup your designs as QR codes before you delete them, so you can re-acquire them later.  I THINK the codes are intelligent enough to recognise if you designed them or not (and thus still be able to edit them).

If you want more to use as designs you see around town (paths, signs, cut-outs etc), you can always make another character just to hold another 10 "active" designs for such purposes.

Edited by JezMM

I just had a random moment in this game awhile ago. I was just walking along doing my usual routines of bringing things that need to be sold to be sold, and out of nowhere this spider charges from behind a tree and knocks me out XD. I've never seen such an aggressive spider before that would chase you down and bite you like that in this game before.

It was a tarantula, not one of to docile spiders you can find in trees. Both they and scorpions only appear at night, and if you don't act quickly they'll stun you.

It was a tarantula, not one of to docile spiders you can find in trees. Both they and scorpions only appear at night, and if you don't act quickly they'll stun you.

I remember catching one before, but it didn't do that last time. Why it was shock when one just darts out of nowhere and does that. Honestly, rather violent for this game to think of a vemonous spider or scorpion gets you and sends you home. tongue.png

• 4 weeks later...

What's a pic in this game? I haven't been playing as much as I used to definately, but I still check up on it from time to time.

A framed photo of a villager for you to display in your home.  Villagers will give them to you if you form an especially strong bond.

I'm still trying to get Mitzi's photo...I've been sending her letters with gifts in them, always nice to her, always give her what she wants...nothing's worked out yet.

Butch and Tutu have both come up to me about moving, but I told them to stay. That's two villagers that should stay here forever I think. Just need to work on getting rid of the filler and start looking for ones I actually want. Chops isn't getting the hint. >:U

Talk to Mable and she can store designs for you.  You can save a good 30-40 or so overall, but you can only have 10 designs "active" at one time.  If that still isn't enough, backup your designs as QR codes before you delete them, so you can re-acquire them later.  I THINK the codes are intelligent enough to recognise if you designed them or not (and thus still be able to edit them).

If you want more to use as designs you see around town (paths, signs, cut-outs etc), you can always make another character just to hold another 10 "active" designs for such purposes.

Oh, okay I'll try doing that then. My designs aren't really that great but I still wanna keep old ones just for the hoot of it so thanks for the info.

• 3 months later...

Come here to share your towns, patterns, town tunes, and your favorite villagers~amy_rose_outfit__by_orifoxchan-d6lljcj.j

animal_crossing_garden_by_orifoxchan-d6c

This is my character, Ori. Her current look is the top one. It`s her Amy outfit.

here`s the qr for Amy:

amy_rose_by_orifoxchan-d6lldw2.png

Here`s the qr for Classic Amy:

rosy_the_rascal_by_orifoxchan-d6lle93.pnAnd finally the qr for my sonic flag~

tumblr_mrqm4hM0Ev1sxkoo3o1_400.jpg

If you want to visit my town, let me know and I`ll post the dream code~

Mine seem to like to give me their pic when they leave TT_TT

Do you mean your villagers?

Villagers always give you a picture of them if you have built up enough of a friendship with them when they move out. With the exception of Jingle the Reindeer I've never gotten one.

Do you mean your villagers?

Villagers always give you a picture of them if you have built up enough of a friendship with them when they move out. With the exception of Jingle the Reindeer I've never gotten one.

I know. But I want them to give it to me before they leave. Carmen still lives in my town and I have her picture. In past games I had several pictures from villagers and they all stayed in my town for the long haul.

I play everyday and at the very least walk round and talk to my favourites at least once. It has taken months for me to get their pictures. Carmen has been in my town since launch. Rolf moved in shortly afterwards and left a few months ago. Becky moved in a few months after I got the game and moved out a couple of weeks ago. I also do their tasks fairly often which makes them happy. I don't write to my villagers much though but that can also help and they might send you a picture at some point.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if these have already been done but I made some Green Hill Zone patterns!

Can post the QR codes if people want

post-182-0-83452000-1391626684_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just a reminder for those who've done it all without time traveling , today is the first day you can pick up your Golden Net, the last obtainable gold item in the game

Just a reminder for those who've done it all without time traveling , today is the first day you can pick up your Golden Net, the last obtainable gold item in the game

How do you get a golden net?

How do you get a golden net?

I believe you need to have caught every type of bug/insect

I'm still trying to get Mitzi's photo...I've been sending her letters with gifts in them, always nice to her, always give her what she wants...nothing's worked out yet.

:U Now I feel special for getting her pic the other day.