Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

I think I am lucky because on my layout, Re-Tail is just a block north of it. My house is on the west edge, with a river right below it.

The river splits the town in 2, and other than one house just north of the bridge, every other house is on the south half.

In my game, my home is in the middle of nowhere in the top left of the map, everyone else is at the far right and bottom right of the map, even Re-Tail and the Town Hall, I literally built the cafe a few places down from my home because it's pretty lonely over my area and no one ever comes up that part, kinda a blessing and a curse since I have an Orchard around my house that I farm fruit from, but also pretty shitty since It's a long trek to Town Hall and Re-Tail.

My pet peeve so far with the game is not having COMPLETE freedom in town project placement, I mean you'd think you'd be able to build a Lighthouse realistically near the sea on the corner of the beach, nope, has to be on land and it can't even be near the edge of the cliff, kinda looks stupid just sitting "off from the cliff, next to a bunch of trees" :/

So if I'm going to want to change the design of my house to a castle, does my home need floors?

What are you going to walk on if you don't have floors?

So if I'm going to want to change the design of my house to a castle, does my home need floors?

I think so because I have been trying to get that but my house isn't big enough yet to where I can have it installed.

Where do you find these? I literally can't stop laughing right now, this gifs are the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Where do you find these? I literally can't stop laughing right now, this gifs are the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

They're from Dorkly, as the watermark suggests tongue.png

Out of curiosity, who else here has based a few things on Sonic or other games? My flag is like the Mazuri flag, but with pink instead of yellow. And my town tune is "Toot toot Sonic warrior, deep in space and time". 

Edited by Blue Blood

I have one the characters saying sonic now at the end there sentences (though this is only on the Gamecube one unfortunately) and right now I'm trying to think of the right notes for the green hill theme for the town tune.

Oh jeez how did I not notice that watermark there, thanks for pointing it out for me.

Edited by megadude001

I liked my house placement at first until two villagers put their houses to the left of and below it =/ I intentionally placed it away from everything else. I like the villager on the left so I guess he's not going anywhere, but I am trying to get the one below me to move because I hate her so fucking much.

I also hate the lack of control over villagers' house placements, one of my villagers moved out today so starting tomorrow I'm going to keep attempting the villager reset trick until I get a neighbor whose guts I don't loathe and isn't in a terrible spot.

Just popping in for a serious question: Why is Cyrus asleep and how do I wake him?

You need to have been in town 7 days, sold 100,000 bells worth of items to ReTail, owned at least 50 pieces of furniture and owned at least 10 pieces of clothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

In looking for someone that has shampoodle open. Can anyone let me in their town so I can stop by there and get my face changed? I want a Mii face, but have to wait a couple days...

Well in my town I have a flag with with 7 Emeralds on it, my tune is a bad rendition of GHZ ( it's likely to change) and I designed a shirt with "playing AC:NL is habit forming" on the back xD

I have Shampoodle, message me,

I have no issue with where my house is and I have one neighbour who moved in behind me, who I don't really like, but they don't bother me. But then my house is here:

tumblr_inline_mo9o1vZxVw1qkuhix.jpg

This is from the first day I played, so things have changed a fair amount since then.

The little person is where my house is. I was circling my waterfalls to show someone else. I now have a neighbour to the right and above my house, but a few squares back so it's fine.

Edited by Mollfie

I just started a game last night, woke up this morning and someone has already moved in right behind me, lol. I built my house on the edge of a cliff to avoid someone getting too close, but already somebody's up my arse. =P Frita, whoever that is, better not be annoying. My other villagers seem very friendly so far.

Edited by Pawn

Lrq0ehS.jpg

Nanomachines?

jWHXmQR.jpg

Try to remember some of the Basics of catching Sea Bass

So I met my new neighbour, the one who built her house on top of my cherry and perfect pear trees, this morning. She's a frog called "Diva". Ugly as sin and getting the boot ASAP. It's a bit annoying that she's a frog, cause I've now got two frogs (her and Puddles), and two cubs (Barold and Pekoe). Come to think of it, I'm not massively keen on any of those ones. But Quillson, Roscoe and Diana can all stay.

Also, this is lol:

6zh5.png

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

I guess I should consider myself lucky that all my neighbors are all pretty swell people of various kinds.

And frankly I don't really mind having someone's house directly in front of mine. What I DO mind is having someone's house directly in front of town hall, which makes decorating a courtyard impossible.

Two of my villagers stuck their houses on mine's sides, and my place is jammed right inbetween them. I'd try and get them to leave town but they're friendly and give free stuff often. Flo and Barold I think.

I built my house in a little bit of land with a cliff on one side and the river on the back and other side, but gave myself enough room for a tree garden at the back :P

As of yet no one is in front of me or too close and since I have 9 villagers it won't be a problem for a while :)

So yeah, that ugly frog "Diva" was finally fully moved in today. I proceeded to push her around a lot, whack her repeatedly with net and then boxed her in by digging holes around her. I've heard it doesn't make them want to move away any sooner, but I'll gladly make her life utter hell.

She's pretty hideous, so it's fair game.

Aida.png