Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

If you're going from GC to New Leaf, you're going to be perfectly satisfied with the changes they made. Hell, I played all of them and I still am.

So I used the Club Tortimer for the first time today and well, lols are happening.

Basically I was the only one there after a bit and this troll joins up. Chops down all the trees and starts asking the generic "you gay faggot" lols, XD. So in return I went to go idle infront of the counter so he can't leave since I'm on the computer anyways right now and don't really care. TURNS OUT, since he's idling in his inventory, I can't leave either.

So stalemate.

What he doesn't know is that I got plans to go see Man of Steel here in 20 minutes, so I guess he can wait another 2 hours if he wants to win this pointless battle.

yes I realize I get nothing else out of it too, but shh, >:U

But yeah, can't believe Nintendo didn't see this happening lawl.

So I used the Club Tortimer for the first time today and well, lols are happening.

Basically I was the only one there after a bit and this troll joins up. Chops down all the trees and starts asking the generic "you gay faggot" lols, XD. So in return I went to go idle infront of the counter so he can't leave since I'm on the computer anyways right now and don't really care. TURNS OUT, since he's idling in his inventory, I can't leave either.

So stalemate.

What he doesn't know is that I got plans to go see Man of Steel here in 20 minutes, so I guess he can wait another 2 hours if he wants to win this pointless battle.

yes I realize I get nothing else out of it too, but shh, >:U

But yeah, can't believe Nintendo didn't see this happening lawl.

I actually have a queen-size bed in a corner of my room and I plotted to have my wife roll to the side closest to the wall so that I can play my Super Star's song that loops on infinite and then hop on the bed and leave her stuck there.

I don't know why, but I keep having terrible connection errors which is destroying the fun for me personally *sigh*

Also thanks to SonHog for being my first official foreign trade! A Toad hat for a Peach parasol, also some fruit trade!

Right now is Solstice day so there will be no night in-game so farming rare night bugs on the island is a no go tonight, I also hate the fact the Axe breaks after about 6-7 trees, and the fact it gets sold out daily so I have to wait till tomorrow to resume cleaning up my tree populace...

Also I can't do any mayoral activities today due to the Town Hall being closed and Isabelle being off duty, I suppose she needs a break once in a while...

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to get a damn unbreakable golden axe. But to get it you have to buy 50 total saplings from the gardening store and so far I've only gotten about 11 of them. Ugh so if I don't plan on time traveling anymore it'll be well over a month before that happens

I can't wait to get a damn unbreakable golden axe. But to get it you have to buy 50 total saplings from the gardening store and so far I've only gotten about 11 of them. Ugh so if I don't plan on time traveling anymore it'll be well over a month before that happens

...I suddenly want to dress up as Gillius Thunderhead.

This explains most of the changes, though you'll also have to look up info on other AC games to get an idea of some of the new features that weren't in the GC version but were in the other games before New Leaf. Also keep in mind that a lot of people didn't think that Wild World and City Folk changed enough (especially the latter), and that New Leaf is regarded as being the game that has brought about the most improvements.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing:_New_Leaf

Thanks and wow, that is a lot of changes, might think about picking it up later on.

Cero what's your friend code? I seen that you have Shampoodle and I'd really like to change my hair style and colour pls ;u;

• Thumbs Up 1

Reggie has a Reggie bed!

Edited by Jolt_TH
  • Thumbs Up 1

I totally lost it when his body was ready. This is why I love Nintendo.

LOL @ the bed. Reggie certainly has an ego. XP Great video, loved how he mentioned beetle farming on the island too, which I know some people are against (for some reason).

Speaking of beetle farming, none of that today because of Summer Solstice. D: Ah well, there's always time for fishing...

The Regginator gives us a look into his sweet-ass Crib.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEbtz55XYI&feature=youtu.be 

Reggie: time for me to work out on the bench press *lays down but doesn't do anything* *gets up* my body is ready.

Now thats how a real man gets ready for the day.

• Thumbs Up 6

MAJOR PRO TIP:

Some of you may know about this: 

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/26/best-buy-offers-exclusive-animal-crossing-new-leaf-spotpass-content/

Nintendo 3DS title Animal Crossing: New Leaf will be released on June 9th. When you get a copy of the game, you can take it along with your Nintendo 3DS to a Best Buy store on certain days to receive exclusive in-game content, including a Racoon Wall-Clock, Cat Tower, Suitcase and Double Neck Guitar. All of the digital items offered can be placed in your house, can be downloaded once per player, and are available for a limited time.
Visit Nintendo Zone locations at participating Best Buy stores with your Nintendo 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf game on the below dates to receive Animal Crossing: New Leaf SpotPass items!
Click here to find a Best Buy Nintendo Zone location near you.

• June 16th to June 29th – RACCOON WALL-CLOCK
  • June 30th to July 13th – CAT TOWER
  • July 14th to July 27th – SUITCASE
  • July 28th to August 10th – DOUBLE NECK GUITAR

Officially, if you cannot reach a qualifying Best Buy, you are S.O.L. and will not be able to obtain those items.

HOWEVER, someone genius decided to trick the 3DS into thinking it's at a Best Buy by changing the SSID of the router at home to "Bestbuy". The 3DS will think you are at Best Buy and you will be able to obtain those items without leaving your house!

Feel free to try with anything that can create a hotspot: a router, your cellphone through tethering, etc...

Even if you live in Kazakhstan, you can do this! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay!... Now only if I wasn't piggybacking off of my neighbour D:

Edit: there are still regional holidays on new Leaf I believe, so would it be possible for people to do what they did in CF and go to a friend in that region's town to get items and such? My American friend came to my town to get the EU espresso maker exclusive last night and I thought wether the same thing would work on new leaf, especially considering we have people from most of the world on here, so there would be no need to miss an item again!

Edited by Jolt_TH

How do you trade insects/ fish, they can't be mailed and I'm at a total loss as to how I'm going to trade them :o

Just started today, and I've done everything Issabel wanted me to do, now I'm just donating crap to the museum, I wanna get started on my first public works already!

How do you trade insects/ fish, they can't be mailed and I'm at a total loss as to how I'm going to trade them ohmy.png

Here:

You need to trade FC's with those you want to trade items with.

You can't trade fishes or insects, you'll have to invite the person in question to your town for them to donate to your museum if that's what you mean.

Just started today so my Town isn't very good, but if anyone wants some Cherries then they are native to my town :)

Looking to get all fruits so if you have anything other than Cherries/Apples I'd love a fruit or two :)

Just started today so my Town isn't very good, but if anyone wants some Cherries then they are native to my town smile.png

Looking to get all fruits so if you have anything other than Cherries/Apples I'd love a fruit or two smile.png

Got some Oranges for you Jolt, and some other stuff, it might be an ok connection for us too, since we're both in the same country.

Got some Oranges for you Jolt, and some other stuff, it might be an ok connection for us too, since we're both in the same country.

I'll PM you tomorrow Soniko :), haven't even looked at my friend code yet! (my GF has has more playtime than me!) as i'm off to bed before my daughter wakes up again!

• Thumbs Up 1