Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

Speaking of Villagers, I got a new one move in called Paula, she's also a bear and omg she's really nice! However I fucking hate that piece of garbage snooty bitch who works some days at the post office, the pink pelican bird girl who wears all the make up, she's so rude and a general piece of shit to deal with, I hate people with attitude problems.

Edited by Super Soniko

Oh I know! I once ran into one as I left my house (it was literally on my porch!) scariest moment in CF right there.

You know that in this one you can go back to bee hives after you have shaken it out of trees and been stung (509 bells too ;)), are there any docile bees hanging around it after? The honey bee was always a pain to catch for the museum!

Speaking of bees they are a lot easier to catch in this game. They actually stop if you have your inventory up unlike in Wild World where they would catch up with you and start flying around you. If you do catch a bee the other bees will run away and a bee is worth 2 500 bells so it really pays off. You can catch quite a few of them in one day.

Speaking of Villagers, I got a new one move in called Paula, she's also a bear and omg she's really nice! However I fucking hate that piece of garbage snooty bitch who works some days at the post office, the pink pelican bird girl who wears all the make up, she's so rude and a general piece of shit to deal with, I hate people with attitude problems.

You're talking about Celia? My Celia is great!

I am starting to think that the neighbors' personalities are random and not consistent, though by far, my 2 favorite neighbors are Dotty the bunny and Joey the duckling.

You're talking about Celia? My Celia is great!

I am starting to think that the neighbors' personalities are random and not consistent, though by far, my 2 favorite neighbors are Dotty the bunny and Joey the duckling.

No I'm talking about that bitch Phyllis, the one who sometimes takes over from Pelly.

5176778.jpg

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

I bought the game a few days ago since everyone kept talking about it. This is my first Animal Crossing and I gotta say, I'm loving everything so far!

Here's my FC if any of you guys wanna visit: 5112-3475-7234

It was very late at night when I started playing the game, and when Rover asked me where I was going I was out of it and misinterpreted the question. So my Town's name is Home. Don't even care though, it's got that Homely feeling ya know?

• Thumbs Up 1

So my Town's name is Home.

Unanimously voted "Best Town Name Ever" by Wario Weekly.  (I added you, by the way.)

Anyway, I bought the Prima guide for this, just so I could pick out all the furniture I wanted and figure out how to get things like the Infant Metroid piece and such.  It's a really helpful guide, but the values for almost all of the items are wrong; for example, it says Sharks are worth a whopping 60,000 Bells, when they are, of course, not.

Other than that, it's been pretty nifty with cross-breeding flowers and stuff.  Anyone who has a question that they can't find the answer to on the web, feel free to ask and I'll look it up.

I've also finally got my approval rating up to 100%, after just two and a quarter days of play; I'm building an extra bridge and making the town an Early Bird town.  The one complaint I have with this game is that everything takes so long to do, because any time you unlock something new, it's like "Blah blah blah blah TOMORROW." and I'm like "Bitch I wanna play more TODAY."

Edited by Super Smash Wario

It was very late at night when I started playing the game, and when Rover asked me where I was going I was out of it and misinterpreted the question. So my Town's name is Home. Don't even care though, it's got that Homely feeling ya know?

My sister did pretty much the same thing with Wild World when she started playing, but called it town. xD She was like 7 or 8, though.

I usually just take the name from other games. Usually it's Kakariko, this time it's Lynna (From Oracle of Ages).

Oh I know! I once ran into one as I left my house (it was literally on my porch!) scariest moment in CF right there.

You know that in this one you can go back to bee hives after you have shaken it out of trees and been stung (509 bells too wink.png), are there any docile bees hanging around it after? The honey bee was always a pain to catch for the museum!

You have to be quick to catch the bees. The honeybee is different.

I'm such a good upstanding citizen since I give all my new finds straight to the museum ;u;

You need to donate 50 items to the museum, and have one thing in each section, to then be able to later get the cafe. So it's worth donating lots. I donate everything and sell any doubles.

No I'm talking about that bitch Phyllis, the one who sometimes takes over from Pelly.

5176778.jpg

Noooooo! I love Phillys! You could chat to her more in CF because she'd sometimes be in The Roost. I find her fun and I think she just hates her job, she does have to work the graveyard shift.

• Thumbs Up 1

Catching Bees would be easier once your Museum expands too, you can buy a Silver Net in the gift shop, which is bigger than the standard one.

Oh, Soniko, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that compulsively takes every new catch to the museum. TuT

I've managed to catch all the types of sharks besides the Whale Shark now.  It's hilarious that I'm catching 17 foot Great Whites with a wooden rod and reel set up.

I always give my finds straight in, it bothers me when I don't, I just wanna fill it up! And get my golden rod :P

I feel obligated to turn in any new finds to the museum, especially rare ones or hard to get like bees and sharks. They might be worth some bells, but I think they are worth more to show off to others when they visit your museum.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MY FUCKING LORD.

THERE WAS LITERALLY 3 FUCKING TARANTULAS IN THE SAME AREA

GAME

WHY.

• Thumbs Up 3

One time, in City Folk, I was running from a Tarantula and ran right into a Scorpion that was waiting outside my door.

I haven't even seen a single goddamn tarantula and it's bugging me because I am super into completing that museum.

They only show up in the evening and night. You'll know they're nearby because, you'll hear a strange scratching noise.

I've only seen one tarantula so far. Lucky, I caught it without any trouble at all. And am I glad that bees are a hell of a lot easier to catch in this game. In all my years of playing this series, I have never caught a bee until this game. Not once. I wish it was this easy in the last three games.

You should have said earlier Noir, I just sold all 3 to Re-Tail :/

I need one too, we need to trade codes.

OH MY FUCKING LORD.

THERE WAS LITERALLY 3 FUCKING TARANTULAS IN THE SAME AREA

GAME

WHY.

So you can find "Big T's" in Animal Crossing? :[

How bad are they?

Has anyone ever caught that small spider/insect thing that occasionally runs around the beach like crazy? What is it exactly? And how do I catch it? It's too fast for me and always commits suicide by running into the water.

So you can find "Big T's" in Animal Crossing? :[

How bad are they?

Oh trust me, you'll know what they are when you see them in the distance, making those scuttle noises and they sort of make a SKEWWW noise when they see you *shudders*