Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

Do it then! You won't be disappointed!

My friend code is 0275-7722-7079 btw let's cross animals together ❤

I'd love to but I have £40 left! For rent :P

Fucking yeah, got an 83 point bug, one of those agrias butterflies.  They termed me "King of Bugs", and I am their ruler.

Got the game yesterday through the So Many Games event. Loving it so far.

Roald thought it was a good idea to try and beat me in the bug catching tournament, though.
b7i9z7.jpg

Still won with a 100 point agrias butterfly.

HNI_0043-1_zps6adc85a7.jpg

Later Knox had a big mouth, too.

HNI_0028_zps02606a4e.jpg

HNI_0029_zps84dfbf6c.jpg

Here's my beautiful abode.
HNI_0036_zpse453efcf.jpg

There's also a Virtual Boy in it now that I won from a fortune cookie.

I'm kinda stumped on how to invite people, I mean i've opened my train gates, but I can't find out how to add a friend :c

How many people can you have in your townsite once?

You can invite three people into your town, you need their friend-code if you're using wifi..

Yeah I need a fishing rod too, just the bug net and the shovel for me for the last 2 days, hope a fishing rod comes up soon... My partner keeps telling me she's catching sharks and octopus and raking in like, 7-10,000 bells from each round, I really could do with that sort of cash so I can buy more from Able,Sable & Labelle as well as Tommy so they can expand their business, and I can unlock Shampoodle so I can change my character's hair and colour, seriously don't like the generic girl I have right now :/

I have no net, but a fishing rod. :\ Nooklings have ANOTHER fishing rod and shovel for sale today. I've been racking up some pretty nifty bells (gotta work on my reaction time for those sharks...), but the worst part is, today's the Bug Off contest. ); So I can't participate.

Also, got the same lucky ticket two days in a row, a 1-Up Mushroom. >:\ I want my Metroid and Zelda stuff, damn it.

Talk to Isabelle, she'll give you the equipment you're missing for a price, 500 bells I think.

I unlocked the HH Showcase the other day, but today I finally got two model houses in it! Jez's and a girl who streetpassed me while I was at work. I really like the HH Showcase and I love that you can order the furniture you see in people's houses, I ordered the cupid sofa that Jez had in his house so I can have it too.

Edited by Mollfie

I got like 20 HH Showcase houses due to the Nintendo Experience. Awesomely enough, one of the guys was the dude who runs Street Pass Boston, and he was chosen to participate in that 30 day diary project for New Leaf. What that means is that he had it 30 days early, and his house has tons of cool stuff to order.

Also, I won the Bug Off with an Emperor Butterfly I caught the night before. Always do that. ALWAYS do that.

Edited by Super Mario

Thanks Mollfie, but my partner dropped in and gave me a fishing rod and I gave her a bug net! n__n

I also won first place in the bug contest, only with 70 points though, I'm still learning the ropes of this game.

The 2 most valuable bugs during the day are the Agrias and Birdwing Butterfly. You catch either of those and you're pretty much set to win. The night before, you can catch an Emperor Butterfly, or pretty much any of the Palm Tree Beetles to win (Golden Stag is overkill).

Edited by Super Mario

I won with a 91 point Lantern Fly I got from the island. :) Spiderweb clock is cool, too.

Haven't chimed in here yet, but New Leaf is so fantastic. I only rented City Folk so I've had a good share of time to get over AC fatigue, but even if I played CF to death all the improvements and new features here would have sated me just as well. 10/10, when I put the game down to take a break I immediately want to jump back in and play and do more, even if I've just about exhausted everything I can do for the day. Just perfect.

Managed to win the Bug-Off with an 83-point Mantis. Not too shabby!

Trying to gather donations to build a second bridge in my town, love the little Gyroid guy who's in charge of donations! I wanna take him home. :3

Here's the problem: I had to work from 1 pm - 9 pm yesterday, and I needed to sleep bad. I totally missed the opportunity to compete, so I time traveled back to be able to. I don't like doing it, but being an adult, until I can unlock the scheduling feature, I have to do that sometimes.

I also won the spiderweb clock, with a 96 point birdwing butterfly.

Heya, folks, my friend code is 4811-7052-3265 if you're interested in visiting.

ANYWAY, I caught a fucking shark earlier and nearly died laughing when my character screamed "GAH WHY AM I HOLDING THIS?!"

I'm such a good upstanding citizen since I give all my new finds straight to the museum ;u;

I caught a fucking Tarantula last night and it was literally the scariest thing to see walking around my town oh my god I thought it was going to turn around and attack me.

I also got my first run in with Mr. Resetti when I fell asleep with my game running yesterday, poor guy has been demoted and lost his job lol.

I have to send my damn 3DS XL in for a checkup at big Nintendo now, since the problem wasn't fixed last time. Thank the developers for the Beautiful Town ordinance, so I won't come back to a roach infested house and weed ridden town.

Also, Mollfie is right, Tarantulas and Scorpions are some of the trickiest bugs to catch. The little bastards want to end you as soon as they see that net. If you get bit/stung you collapse and end up back at your house.

Edited by Super Mario

It's a good thing I snuck up on it then! I seen it turn around and watch me as I crept up on it with my net, I bet if I delayed any longer It'd have pounced me holy shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

They're a bit less aggressive in this version. They attack if you get too close now. In Wild World and City Folk they used to chase you across the entire Village as soon as they saw you with a net.

Edited by Super Mario

Didn't scorpions attack you anyway in CF even if you didn't have your net? I thought they were more aggressive with the tarantulas only attacking if you have your net out?

No, they were the same in aggression. They would also chase after you if you ran by them, though. Perhaps that's where people got the idea.

Still super scary, they've been scaled down on a small screen but man, I'd know a big fucking spider if I seen it anywhere, took that shit straight to the museum, I guess I caught one of the lazy ones since it seemed to be minding it's own business haha.

I've been stung by Bees and a Mosquito a few times, for a cute and innocent game, it's pretty brutal what can happen to you .__.;;

You can also be stung by Jellyfish when diving for fish. You're only stunned for a brief moment, though. You have to shake it off like a pitfall. By the way, Villagers with the "uchi"(Big sis like) personality are likely to give you medicine if you've been stung by a bee.