Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

My avatar is of the character Barbara from the upcoming game, Rayman Legends.

ya

thanks

Anywayz, my signature is Christmas themed, with some artwork from Sonic Jam, and my Steam name, friend codes and such.

ya

thanks

Anywayz, my signature is Christmas themed, with some artwork from Sonic Jam, and my Steam name, friend codes and such.

thank you enderwoman

i could've easily gotten one off of the raymanpc wiki >:I

Enderwoman and Felix. I really like both of your avatars. Definitely looking forward to Rayman Legends.

Mines is from the anime called Darker Than Black. The character you see is the main protagonist and a very memorable one iMO.

So I got my first Avatar change, and now to speak about it:

The creature that is my avatar is a boss character called "The Lord of the Spring" from the RPG Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. My new name is Malpercio, the final boss of the game.

My Avatar is from the game Sonic Generations. The main reason I choose it is because I had been using my last "default" avatar

gp786j2.png

for over a year. I wanted to have it be a fictional character I liked. My first thought was Sauron from LotR - but while I was experimenting with Paint.NET's editing features I gave it a softer tone and thought "This would make a fine signature". So that was it.

I still needed an avatar, however. My initial idea was to take a different picture of Sauron to make a matching avatar to signature - but I wasn't satisfied with that. Shortly after I saw an image of Sonic and thought "Hey, why not Robotnik?" And I went over to the wiki and browsed until I found that scene. Perfect. After some cropping, I had found a great avatar. That was for Sacrifice Gaming (a new forum I'll be moderating) but when I got around to making an SSMB account I took the avatar and sig with me.

Edited by Dr. Homem

I-I'm crying because my hate exploded, I swear ;A; Nothing else is going on in this pic from the waist down :3

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion
  • Thumbs Up 2

Newest avy and sig is Sonic and Chip-themed. I love those pair's shenanigans in the Unleashed cutscenes XD. I was actually watching that first Gaia Temple cutscene the other day and when I saw Chip sitting on top of Sonic's head and holding onto his ears I thought "That's SSMB avatar material"

• Thumbs Up 1

It's basically my original Capeman avatar with a Santa hat drawn on top of his head. Because Christmas.

Oh my God, Nu is even more fucking adorable when Astraled by Amane! <3

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

• 2 weeks later...

My newest avy and sig combo is SatSR themed. That game is really appealing to me. It has the best story of any game in the series IMO and I loved the character interaction between Sonic and Shahra.

My avatar is of my fursona, Fabien Lhancat. He was not made to look like Santa even though he's giving off the impression. XD; He'll look normal once the Christmas themed stuff is over. No sig yet because I have no idea what to put there.

Decided to use angry Sonic from the Sonic Free Riders opening as my avvy. Why? Because angry Sonic is so damn hot ;D It's probably just me, but I find he looks adorable when he's angry.

Oh and my sig, is from Sonic CD, found it over the internet yeeears ago. In my opinion, this is the single, most adorable image of Sonic I've ever seen!

Brought back Rule 63 Link, despite the image itself not being Christmas related. Member title and sig still has some Christmas-related stuff though.

This avatar is based on another character I've been drawing recently (to anyone who's read my statuses, this is the one who's based on TFG1's Spike Witwicky, although he does have some differences here and there) that I've named Nick Adams, only because for pretty much the entire summer I was reading The Snows of Kilimanjaro and Other Stories for an AP class and I kept envisioning this character in the character's place. Background was basically a wallpaper I plasterd Nick on.

There's a version of Nick in color, but I may use that later.

Sig is mostly the same as it was one-two weeks ago, with special highlights again to Peanuts CBC OST and some text shortening/rearrangement.

Edited by Gabe the Elf

My current avatar and signature are from the Equestrian Girls tumblr.  Basically, the Mane 6 from MLP:FiM are normal humans; RD, AJ, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity are in a band, they suck, and they decide to get a new member.

It's pretty fun; kind of reminds me of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.  Plus Spike's adorable as a normal lizard.

My avatar is my original character and mascot and character I hide under on the internet, Can of Nothing. It's currently the most recent drawing of him.

My sig is advertising my music... and yeah. No offense to Dimps, by the way, I love their Sonic games.

• 3 weeks later...

My avatar is Neku. I enjoyed The World Ends With You so much that I decided to put the protagonist as my avatar.

My signature comes from a quote in the status feeds. I don't even see it as I disabled signatures because most of them irritate me.