Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Here's an oldddddd avatar from like 2006 made by SSMB user Jazz (or jazzy? or something like that) who I don't think was still around after the server wipe in 2009. It's obv Strong Bad from Homestar Runner with some graphical effects and a pixelly "SB" added. There used to be a signature that went with it, but I don't have that anymore. sad.png

Signature is rather bare bones, just links to various stuff for now.

Sonic as usual. That Archie Issue cover is awesome.

Decided to make something blue for the siggie in GIMP to suit the blue of the avy.

Haven't seen this topic before, guess I'll explain mine.

My avatar was the result of me messing around with the blank Lost World teaser background, I hope Knuckles does make an appearance and plays a more prominent role in the story (I also made an Eggman variant)

As for my sig, I came across it randomly on the internet. It originally had no text, so I decided to put something very fitting to it. No one can touch Sonic's mad breakdancing skillz, yo! I'm sorry.

Just added a new'n:

*EDIT*: See above

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

icztrans.png

All these T, K and S sigs make me think of Sonic Heroes 2 tongue.png

How about a signature with all three characters playing around in Sonic 1 levels, in honour of StealthTax? 

Edited by -Clara Oswald-
  • Thumbs Up 1

My current Avatar is Nymph, an electronic warfare angeloid from the manga Sora no Otoshimono. The image itself is taken from the cover art of Volume 17. She is also one of the love interests for the main character, Tomoki Sakurai (The character my profile is named after).

This is Nymph's evolved Mk. II battle mode form that she gained when she activated the self-evolution program, Pandora. It's essentially the angeloid equivalent of a Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball Z.

Edited by Tomoki

Liked the new DmC game so much, I had to eventually throw some Dante into my sig.  Added some textures and overlays over the original image and got a pretty cool "bloody" result.  Also tweaked the usual background a little the same way.  Avatar is more Dante awesomeness.  Glad I was wrong about how the new Dante was going to "ruin the series".

Edited by Snatcher2047

Team Rocket Grunt Female from gen 2 AKA Cassidy <3 She's so gorgeous. 

Updated my sig in honor of Sonic Lost World with some gifs. Get hype!

Changed my avatar again to match my steam signature as they both have the same pic now instead of the gif that I had a while ago.

I changed my avatar to the Green Guardian from Lost World because I have an addiction to her.

I've had Edgey as my avatar for awhile now.  He's like my favorite video game character ever and he's a sexy beast.  Those glasses make me fucking swoon.  <3

As for my signature, I found what is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen.  The only thing that could make it better is for the background to not be there.  Just look at how happy she is though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Finally have a matching sig for my avatar! I came across this other Lyra gif many, many months ago but at the time I couldn't shrink it down enough to fit the forum's size limits, not without it going all haywire at any rate. Today, after many hours of hard labor and various internet tutorials on how to become a gif master, I have finally achieved the impossible! Or maybe Photobucket just has a much more versatile resizing tool than it did several months ago SHUT UP  I would have liked the image to be a little bigger, but that doesn't seem to be possible/easy to do. Whatever though, I'm just glad it's finally in my sig!

Incidentally, get used to these. Barring the times where I get in a silly RP mood in the statuses, Lyra isn't leaving my profile anytime soon!   >:3

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 5

Changed my avatar to reflect my excitement for SLW! Oh, and the green Guardian looks really cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Changed my avatar to reflect my excitement for SLW! Oh, and the green Guardian looks really cool

I get a kind of sexy Rouge vibe from your avatar.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was taking pics of the Yellow Shadow Android Texture and I got him in this pose, it reminds me a lot of the Sonic Heroes Shadow Art.

Signature is picture of SATAM Sonic I did for a "Draw a cartoon character" thread on an old, dead, art forum I used to frequent, below it are Links to Tumblr.

My avatar is a drawing of Link from the Legend of Zelda 1, which I made for the classic Zelda blog linked in my sig.

Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. My favourite character so far, I must say. A not conventional character, filled to the brim with awesomeness. Read this comic. It's all I have to say.

Avatar is a segment of my first level sidescroller drawing, featuring the little guy with a cape (who I call Marlowe) which I've also used in past Paint.NET drawings.

Signature is a cropped sig-friendly version of another drawing of mine. I'll use this as a signature preview of my drawings as well as a link to them.

I've changed my signature image so now it's a rotating image, which shows snippets of all three of my drawings. Link to thread still included (site I used to do this was SignAvatar.com).