Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Mickey from one of the shorts (No Service) of the new series of Mickey Mouse shorts.

Signature is from an image pertaining to trolls or something.

My avatar is one of the final scenes from the episode "Spellbound" in Teen Titans. Raven is my favorite cartoon character, and since I have a huge crush on her I tend to have avatars related to her. xD As for my signature it's just a link to my personal Sonic forum i've created almost a year ago. xD

Avvie: My own character/mascot that I really want to get working on - Music and stuff is nice, but I kinda also want to have a story (that I've more or less already written the bassline of.. @_@) to tell about him.

Signature: Just blatant promotion of Can of Nothing: Project Flash, nothing more, nothing less.

Changed mine to Forte EXE. from the Rockman NT Warrior movie, The Program of Light and Dark (though given my username, that's an odd coincidence).

I've been having a really sudden liking towards the character recently with both the Classic and Battle Network incarnations. Normally he's never been an archetype I really cared about being the dark rival/anti-hero with an almost unlikeable/obnoxious personality but for whatever reason, he seems to truly "work" for me as someone like that and can be enjoyable to watch. Though regarding BN's version, he's definitely a bad-ass (as shallow a reason that is to like a character) but his tragic backstory is kind of weird mixed bag for me.

I just liked this particular one simply for that evil smile of his. >3

Edited by DarkLight

Look~~~~~~~ 

Wooly made this avi for me on my birthday~~! Hnnnnnnnng its so cute! I love it~! ♥♥♥

My avatar is Strong Bad, the masked wrestleman from Homestar Runner. My sig is my logo, accompanied by Sonic in Homestar Runner style and lyrics from Loser by Beck.

Edited by TwiceStyle
  • Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is something a rapper I work with hooked up for me.I think he did a great job on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda just found my avatar by searching “sonic funny” on Google Images and then looking for a picture that was icon-sized. Not much else to say other than it's Archie Sonic throwin' some peace signs in the air.

As for my signature, it's a link to my Tumblr with a picture of a penguin. 'Cause I like penguins.

Yep.

I feel stupid I thought this was about Avatar Airbender cartoon! I rarely hear avatar used in that way. I think I first heard this word used like that instead of meaning the tv show about 5 years ago while playing Poptart game online and I'm like "What the Heck does avatar mean?" "Ain't that like tv show than!" yes do I feel stupid. Though it cool this common for me like that "ship" thread in! My signature is orange highlights and picture used is Sonic game!

A friend of mine on tumblr was making a gif and added a little screenshot of this expression, and I just had to use it.

My signature is a screenshot from the "mirror cutscene" in Sonic Generations. There's also a quote that is the Japanese tagline for Sonic CD, apparently. I thought it sounded cool. :V OH and a few little banners in support of each era of that blue hedgehog dude!

Edited by ElementofChaos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Current avatar is taken from those 'stamps' available in Japan. The signature was derived from the same things. I swear that art is some of the cutest and most intriguing official Sonic art I've ever seen.

Pic is Erik, AKA The Phantom of the Opera, I choose him because I can relate to his deformities.

Signature is my favorite anime character in terms of looks in her teenager form and a charity organization I am part of.

My avatar is Neptune/Purple Heart my most favorite female videogame/anime character, as you can see on my avatar Neptune transforms in to her HDD form Purple Heart, and Purple Heart transforms back to Neptune. and my signature is my PSN profile card as you can see my PSN avatar is also Neptune and on my card you can see Purple Heart.

Changed my avatar to EQG Fluttershy in Canterlot Wondercolt gear a few weeks ago both in anticipation of the DVD/Blu-Ray release and because of general adorability. Also changed my username and added a Miiverse doodle that I whipped up a month or so back of her to my signature. (Expect that to be a regular thing with my future username/avatar changes. smile.png)

• Thumbs Up 1

My avatar is a cropped picture of a character I've been drawing.

Signature is borrowed from Noel who said he was going to stop using it.

The one before that was a gif of Yoko from TTGL which I moved to my profile page.

My signature is Mikasa, this is my favorite side/view of Mikasa. Mikasa is mine.

Edited by Noel

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to change my avatar to Soarin' showing his fetish affection for pies, just something I always like about that pegasus.

Not to mention my user title references a certain Sonic song as well. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

smile.png My avatar is part of Aaliyah's anime-style commercial that promoted her last studio album back in 2001, sleep.png shortly before her death. Here's the commercial if you wanna look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuuIRP7zrn4

And my sig is a screen shot from Aaliyah's music video More Than A Womanwink.png and i cropped Sonic from the SATam episode "Sonic Past Cool" so he'd look like he's chillin on back of Aaliyah's bike.

Changed my avatar and username to reflect my favorite Digimon Tamers character, Beelzemon. This particular image is from his crowning moment of awesome in probably my favorite episode of the entire season. Also added a Miiverse doodle of his first form, Impmon, to my signature.

Edited by CC14 Blast Mode

Decided to change my avatar to a image of Sonic and Raven standing next to each other. I'm obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog and Raven from Teen Titans so I decided to add both of them to my avatar. :3 The best of both worlds! xD

And my sig is a screen shot from Aaliyah's music video More Than A Womanwink.png and i cropped Sonic from the SATam episode "Sonic Past Cool" so he'd look like he's chillin on back of Aaliyah's bike.

Not anymore, i changed it a couple days ago with the pic you see now. It's in memory of my fave singer Aaliyah, and August 25th marked 12 years since she died in a plane crash. The pic shows photos of her growing up, and i added angel wings to the Aaliyah photo in the middle. The youtube link underneath is one of my tribute videos for her