Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Was also fresh out of specific ideas for March, so decided to celebrate the recent debut of Jellystone!'s third season by repping my favorite episode of this first batch, "Space Con."

Said episode is a hilarious love letter to Space Ghost Coast to Coast, featuring George Lowe and Andy Merrill reprising their iconic roles of SG and Brak respectively. As is typical for both Jellystone! AND Coast to Coast, it also goes some pretty silly places. (As you can no doubt tell by the anime body pillow that Tad is touting in my avatar.) If you love C2C, Cartoon Planet, or The Brak Show, I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch.

• 4 weeks later...

Switching to a Knux theme for April in honor of his upcoming Paramount+ show. Went for a specific panel from Archie's Knuckles #6 as an avatar for a couple reasons. Not only does said panel feature the famous OVA hat, which Rad Red will also be donning in the show, but being that it's from his comic, I found it quite an appropriate choice to use to celebrate a brand new solo media outing for our favorite Echidna. Looking forward to seeing what Knuckles and Wade get up to.

So my Antoine avatar is actually official art from an unpublished Archie Sonic story that would've kicked off an entire story arc for the guy if the Archie comics hadn't been cancelled. I thought he looked epic, so I made him my avatar.

Mine's just some art I did of Sonic a couple weeks ago for now since I just made this account. Been playing a lot of SA2, so I drew him jumping out the plane before City Escape.

• 2 weeks later...

My avatar is Sonic from The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog, because I really love the artwork in that game.

The signature is just a picture of Sonic sitting in a chair.... looking at you.

I found this gif of Classic Sonic and I thought that it was ADORABLE. I kept it as my Avatar. And my signature is just the word "Nope" in the SEGA font.

• Chuckle 1

idk how do do signatues, but i have ALOT of PFP, so for this half of April, ill be Amy, then switch to a forgotten character, HIGHLY underrated.