Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

That was made by a SSMB member named Jemiloke97. :P

Anyways, yeah, my signature still is in the making and my avatar is what Inferno drew for me. It's not done yet but it's still awesome :3

The top line of my signature came from my old signature from a website that I used to be on, called chao island. The next two lines came from my username and my individuality. My avatar came from my username, I thought I needed a avatar with connections to my username.

Edited by Jake The Chao

My avatar is Count Orlok from the 1922 movie Nosferatu: A symphony of horror, the first vampire movie ever made, first adaptation of Dracula and my favorite move of all time.

You can watch the full movie on youtube but be warned it's the shitty public domain version that changes the character names back to their Dracula counterparts.

I could go on about this movie forever, it's just brilliant. I'vegot seven versions of it on dvd which you can see here.

I have no sig, I've been meaning to make a banner linking to my various sites. I'll get round to it eventually.

Edited by Jake Bird

T-This skirt is too short. D: Midriff everywhere D: So yeah, still a Noel fan (boy) tongue.png

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

Stickin' to this reaction face of Kermit for now, although I would like to do something different when I find the time.

For now, I'll just use this Haruhi headshot, although I take up a Bane-themed profile soon.

Edited by Zinos

Avatar/member title is in light of new/upcoming show SheZow, you can learn more about it in it's respective thread.

Signature is updated with color and linky to dA account (currently under construction).

Edited by Zinos

So yesterday I was actually themed for a Holiday for once in my SSMB membership. I do love me some Nightmare Before Christmas, and Oogie Boogie is such a fun character. Poor Patticus appeared to have gotten scared by the avatar though! Must have been the spiders in the eyes.

Signature was just a quote from the film, that in itself being a reference to Cab Calloway.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I felt the old DanielJ stuff was pretty dull, and I wanted a change. I look at other member usernames and often not see a clue to any possible real name. Indigo, Inferno and ChaosSupremeSonic are just some examples. I've also had fictional character names several times before and is fairly common in the forum. I wanted to do something different.

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon recently, so the name of a large creature seem to naturally pop into my head. Although I did miss an opportunity to become "Levia-Dan" which is a shame...

Destruction_of_Leviathan.png

At first I though the avatar was of Allen from D.Gray-man, but I can't see the mark/scar on his cheek. It could be a random male character. He might not even be male. *shrug* lol

While my new sig banner is much more easy to identify.

Edited by Leviathan

I stumbled across this today, and simply had to use it. Then I dug up an older equivalent to put in my sig.

Plus, drunk Gilda wasn't working as well as I thought it was.

• Thumbs Up 2

I got a bit tired of my previous avatar and thought I'd go back to my trend of fangirling over Madoka. That fanbase will never cease to amaze me.

Also, I can't look at this gif without cracking a smile. God, I love Nichijou.

I like poking fun at '06's infamy :lol: That was the inspiration for my current avy and sig. The signature is of a photo I took for SSMB's Figure thread Soniko started, one of my Sonic figures pummeling the ground in front of my copy of SONIC '06. I did it for lolz. The avatar is small and low-quality because it had to fall within SSMB's avatar filesize limit and I couldn't pass it up.

Newest version of sig features (surprise, surprise) Applejack, looking uncharacteristically girly, but I love it. Goes kind of well with the whole Crystal Ponies season 3 premiere. Avatar/title speak for themselves.

Well that lasted for about three hours. Switched to some fanart of Rikka from Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai and kept the Nichijou sig because KyoAni show + KyoAni show = Very Happy Me.

Since the whole Danica Patrick hullabaloo is well over with, I've changed the avatar to my character's emblem while I'm sticking with my sig. Once a Wonderbolt, always a Wonderbolt. (or until I've grown tired of it...)

• Thumbs Up 1

That crystal Rarity signature from the two Crystal Empire episodes.

Edited by Applejack1973

Oh hello, didn't notice this topic here. :3

My avvie is an anime version of me drawn by Inferno, and the sig is of Hatsune Miku, drawn by Wooly-San.

Among other things.

Changed my avatar to Sonic from the promotional artwork of the upcoming Sonic/Megaman crossover.

Anything drawn by Spaz is awesome.wub.png

My current avatar is The Looney Tunes Show's incarnation of Cecil Turtle, who appears in the's cartoon's (as of the moment) latest episode Customer Service.

My avatar is supposed to animated but I fail and don't know how to edit .gifs to be smaller so it'd fit and work. Anyways it's Connor from Assassin's Creed III and his take on Leekspin, using his badass tomahawk. My signature is just a few links to things that don't matter and my progress on my PS3 and Xbox games.

This avatar is a MS Paint redrawing of a stickperson character called Capeman that I usually draw on paper. There's also a more personified design of him (kinda/sorta similar to that of Bone from the comic book/graphic novel/whatever of the same name), but I haven't drawn him in Paint.

My pic is a manga version of the deformed goddess Hel from Norse mythology, I choose this because I feel I am disfigured (mentally) frequently, yet that other side is so beautiful, who said Death cannot be lovely?

My signature is just part of a joke I heard in a game.

Edited by Cutie Pie Lime

My avatar is of the character Barbara from the upcoming game, Rayman Legends. My signature is just showing my PSN stats, and the ASRT tournaments I'm participating in.