Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Another avatar of my "Capeman" character, which isn't drawn stickman style and with an actual body this time.

Signature image is from a scene from Adventure Time episode Jake The Dog.

Got a new avatar :) I made it as a logo for the back of some new business cards i'm designing for the new year. I've wanted to make an image of myself in the sonic logo for ages so I've finally made one.

My sig is just shameless plugging of my blog, which you should go read, it's pretty good, promise....

My sig is of the cute anime android that made me a hug-o-holic and the pic is of Getsu Fuuma fighting Ryukotsuki in the Famicom game Getsu Fuuma Den (Konami), it looks like a cool battle so I just had to use this picture!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Avatar is the main character from the novel I wrote while at university, which I am now adapting into a comic. Signature is a panel from the comic I did for 24 hour comic day last year. Comics comicscomicscomics comics. Yep.

Also Chooch, I approve very much of your wise choice of husband. BUT if Jez wasn't in the picture... we may have an issue.

Edited by Mollfie

Just Black Rock Shooter from the limited edition boxset art cover, one of the best looking pieces of her out there, my signature is various battle clips from the Anime itself.

Huzzah, I finally got myself a signature I could fit within 600x300 size font.

Will probably keep until the crossover is done.

Aaaand thanks to Sean, I may never change my signature ever, ever again.

It's truly delightful! But... What is it?

It's truly delightful! But... What is it?

One of the new Gen 6 Pokemon starters, Fennekin. I think he also goes by the name of "Best Pokemon Ever" but don't quote me on that, idk.

For some reason Fennekin in you signature gif reminds me of Bolt laugh.png

Anywho, avatar is R63 Link (again) and the signature...now is the time to be upset.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay. Went for some Colours! Both avatar and Sig' are from the same cut-scene. I believe it's the one just before Terminal Velocity Act 2.

• Thumbs Up 2

I like to pick avatars from STC, of course. :B It being my favourite comic when I was a kid...

The sig is something silly I came up with in MS Paint in a minute or so... someone on the STCO forum was asking why it took so long to make each issue. I did this to show what the comic would look like if it were rushed in a week or so: it's supposed to parody some of the current stories STCO are doing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/MamboCat/stcrush.jpg

My 1-year anniversary here at the SSMB rolled around the other day (February 11/12th), so I decided to "celebrate" by changing my avatar.

I was fine and content with the avatar that I previously had from Sonic Rivals 2, but I knew I wanted an avatar containing both Sonic and Tails, my 2 favorite characters of the Sonic series. After much deliberation and too many choices that I could count to choose from, I finally decided on an image from Sonic Colors, where Sonic and Tails are looking up at the sky after Yacker said goodbye and he and the other Wisps left to go home. My signature remains the same as it is the infamous brofist between Sonic and Tails from the same cutscene. So now my avatar and signature image match, being from the same game. tongue.png Such a beautiful cutscene in gorgeous CGI in one of my favorite Sonic games.

So we will see when I decide to change avatars again. It will probably be an anniversary thing for me as I really like this one and have no desire to change it anytime soon. Now as for the signature, who knows if I will ever change it. I know it is just an image, but I still think the image speaks for itself: Sonic and Tails being best friends and their bromance being awesome! I absolutely love it! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

<- When he says run, run like a rabbit!

I'm somewhat tempted to use a black and white photo instead. I guess I could also use something different to put in my sig...meh.

My avatar is... a picture of George Lucas.

My signature is a gif of a hand-drawn animation of the Battle Of Endor I found on Google images, my siggy also includes ASRT tourney badges and some of my contact info.

Due to being a 'Tales of' fan on the side, my avatar is Dhaos from 'Tales of Phantasia', who is the main antagonist and an overall favorite character of mine. My signature is of Garr (Woodrow) Kelvin, one of my favorite characters from 'Tales of Destiny', cause man, I sure love his occupation, oh ho~

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Well my avatar is of course, Bender Bending Rodriguez.

I am - as you may have guessed by now - a fan of Futurama (an American animated science fiction sitcom). I think Bender is one of the coolest and funniest characters ever created.

I chose a new avatar today:

bender%E2%80%91futurama-iphone-wallpaper

I love this one. The colouring, shadow and the subtle message with Bender pointing to his backside....looks great.

My previous avatar was:

Bender.jpg

This also looks really cool.

Which one do you think looks better?

Edited by -Bender-

My avatar is derived from an ad in Tokyo Joypolis that advertises the Chili Dogs that are for sale in it's restaurant. Whilst my signature is something I doodled after I couldn't think of anything else. It was inspired by those strangely cute stick Sonic drawings in some of the old Japanese Mega Drive manuals.

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel this is an acceptable compromise between Dan Incognito and the LOOOOOAAAW.

And I wanted my signature back.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I found this cool Metal Gear Rising Fluttershy picture awhile ago.  It was like math, see MGR is awesome, and ponies are cool as well, so 2+2 = Fish.  

Then I found Applejack being a silly pony and threw that in my sig.

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is a classic that oldbies might recognize, created by an SSMBer when there was a fighting game character avatar fad in I believe 2006. Mine is Iori Yagami from King of Fighters, often characterized by the

throughout the series. This avatar is obviously a parody, with Iori dressed up as a chef and holding a burger at the end. When I came back I was feeling nostalgic and decided to use this, and I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far haha.

My signature is fairly bland... never was a fan of excessive images and formatting in signatures, so even though I have an Iori-themed signature from back in the day I didn't put it up. It's just my Twitter account I made in January, haha. Might as well advertise! :P

• Thumbs Up 2