Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

KoF? Nice.

Goddamn Carbo, Gunther, and SuperLink (<3) got me interested in this stupid game and now I can't stop playing it. So my Avatar is of the Main Character from Persona 3, Minato Arisato.

Signature is of stupid shit I see on Tumblr.

My display name atm stemmed from Akihiko Sanada's first name making me laugh.

My avatar (And subsequent name change) came from back in January when I was watching Sgt. Frog with my sister. Now, I hadn't seen this particular season of it in a while, so I had forgotten about certain scenes and plots. One such scene involved the introduction of several new faces in the Viper family. (The enemy race to the main frogs.) While most of them only had slight variations compared to the previously introduced Vipers, one instantly caught my eye. Those tiny glasses, that bright orange backwards cap, that piercing, that claw, DAT GAUDY HAWAIIAN SHIRT. It was absolutely GLORIOUS. And the best part? The caption on the bottom of the screen read "The Vipester." I laughed for an hour straight. Weeks later, I knew what I had to do. I had to share this bizarre space snake with THE WORLD. People had to experience the combination of laughter and confusion that I felt that day. Thus, I changed my avatar on every site that I frequent to this guy. He is truly one of the most obscure characters that I've ever utilized as an avatar and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

My pic is the sweet little Lime from the anime Saber Marionette J. I choose this because her innocence comes across as soothing and comforting, tells me that the world does not have to be doomy-gloomy.

My sig was partly made by another member since Canal from Lost Universe has that motherly aura and Gaming World Wide is a video game charity organization I am part of.

My avatar is a crop of some promotional artwork of Yoko Litter from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (or just Gurren Lagann or TTGL for short), my siggy is just a gif of Yoko firing her rifle, along with some contacts and other shiznits.

My avatar is Optimus Prime G1 as I like Transformers. I'm not a huge fan boy but I love the shows.

My Signature is to show my love of Big the Cat and the upcoming Archie Mega Man and Sonic crossover.

My avatar is fanart (by this fab artist) of Touko Fukawa, a mentally unstable girl and one of the most interesting characters from Dangan Ronpa. Read Dangan Ronpa

My signature is an in-game sprite of Chiaki Nanami, a cute and perceptive gamer from Super Dangan Ronpa 2. Read Dangan Ronpa so you can start reading the sequel.

My Avatar is Tomoki Sakurai, the protagonist from Heaven's Lost Property/Sora No Otoshimono.

My avatar of classic Sonic was originally used by a Sega Forums member called Sonso. I wish I knew where the original was so I could get it in higher quality. :/

My signature image is a response to this PS3 "It Only Does Everything" parody image about Sonic fans that a number of people @Sega Forums have been using as their signatures.

2rm2kvn.png

My avatar is intentionally poorly drawn Doctor Doom I made, I love that little scribblely smile he has.

My signature is the good hammy ruler of Latveria yelling the last name of his archenemy, the accursed Reed Richards!

My avatar is part of a larger picture of Sonic glaring at Chip who's holding some ice cream, thought it was hilarious.

My avatar is part of a larger picture of Sonic glaring at Chip who's holding some ice cream, thought it was hilarious.

Is that from a cutscene or some CGI render? Because the image just looks gorgeous.

===

My avatar is of his most adorably psychotic spikiness, Super Sonic. It was a badass picture so I decided to use it for my avatar; of course I asked for permission to be courteous.

My signature. Hmm. Well, I use it to advertise my fancomic, my fancomic's wiki as well as Sonic the Comic Online. I give a basic rundown of my more distinctive traits so folks know who they're dealing with, and of course plug Radio SEGA and my art thread here (comments are delicious, which is why I try to comment on most art topics I read; I know how much artists like comments from first hand experience).

My fancomic is basically just an attempt to blend elements of the various continuities - primarily games the two comic canon - into one, with some different traits as well. Of particular note is the exposition on the Chaos Emeralds that I have slated for much of the story; each emerald color has its own power and the story was essentially set in motion by the Robotnik Empire discovering this. Another central theme will be Sonic (formerly Ogilvie Maurice prior to his apparent death by Blue Chaos energy explosion) slowly developing from a hate and revenge-driven being (despite his friendly facade he's very quick to anger and grow bitter the moment Eggman or his crimes against the planet are brought up) into the kind and compassionate hero we know of today. Basically I wanted to take what's usually applied to Eggman and reverse it so it applies to Sonic - he's still a goofball but it obscures his darker traits by a large margin.

As for the wiki that's a side project I took on out of boredom. I used Tails in the logo for it because it fit, and to establish that I do have plans for him to appear, however far in the future they may be. We're on Chapter 3; I intend for him to make a small appearance in Chapter 5.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

My Avatar is basically a crappy attempt at colouring something while emulating Uekawa's style..Which was done with everything on the internet enough to probably make you sick.

My signature is probably in need of a change, since it looks like a cluttered mess, and I don't think even I like it's cluttered nature, but otherwise it's just the two ASRT Competition race banners, and that Halloween Godot banner gif with Freaky Fred popping up at times.

Along with a silly random colour-power-literal-joke-thing at the very bottom. 

Edited by Alex2Beta

I'm tired of my crap drawings and stupid name. I figured I'd spread my otaku wings a little.

Allen of D.Gray-man as the avatar, Lucky Star gif in my sig and Alucard from Hellsing on my profile page.

My avatar of classic Sonic was originally used by a Sega Forums member called Sonso. I wish I knew where the original was so I could get it in higher quality. :/

My signature image is a response to this PS3 "It Only Does Everything" parody image about Sonic fans that a number of people @Sega Forums have been using as their signatures.

2rm2kvn.png

Where are people getting these  'noun-they only-adjective-noun' signatures? Do they just make them in photoshop or something?

Edited by Mysterics

Decided to switch to Iris Heart, you bitches will bow before her, or else she'll grind her heel into your crotch and make you squeal like a bitch in heat.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been along time since I've had a dancing theme in my sig. It finally returns with the same phrase that accompanied the original dancers. This time with 100% more beautiful anime girls!!

Lets not be sad, just dance for no reason! It's impossible to be sad when your dancin', dood!

Carnival Phantasm!!

• 1 month later...

Decided to uh, change it to some P4A, thank you Jin, without you this gif would not exist for me. :)

Changed from Axel to Klonoa. The best image I could find when I decided to change so it'll stay like this for a few months.

No changes down below.

Anyone who knows me from other sites might recognize this adorable gorgon pony. Those who don't should consider themselves lucky.

Used to be a half dead Jigglypuff, now it's Eevee with Rabies. =P These pictures are by artist Justin White and he has a whole series of wounded, broken Pokemon after an intense battle or two. I find them funny and original, and I'm still a Pokemon addict!

• Thumbs Up 1