Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I've got my avatar as the sketch of me drawn by Dan-imeJ86. I'll use the colour one when it's done and I'll probably toggle it with the one Spindash is going to do.

Signature is a couple of quotes. The quotes are from Felix, Debug Ring and Auto.

I saw this a little bit ago, and thought it was the greatest thing ever, so I put it into my sig.

Then I decided to use an old avatar from awhile back to complete the Pinkie Kirby theme.

• Thumbs Up 8

^That's beyond awesome.

As for me, still best princess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Such a huge fan of Sally...    I approve totally. Quite beautiful looking as well.

Mine, I kept my Dead Master signature, but recently added Harley Quinn <3 and a few sig bars describing what I like.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't help but love this electric mouse, okay? And the Smash Bros. 4 model is soooo cute!

Gif might be temporary until we see some footage of Pikachu from SB4 that'll be inevitable be made into a cool gif, but for now I'm content with it. I always loved Ash and Pikachu's friendship. smile.png Also dat animation, hnng

Edited by ElementofChaos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Decided to bring back the Hawkeye Initiative to make you all uncomfortable. 

I'm pretty excited for the new Super Smash Bros game and I like the Animal Crossing games so I change my avatar and signature to the Villager.

My avatar is him about to catch a Smash Ball with his net and my signature is him just catching Samus' Charge Beam and putting it in his pocket, that's sure to get him a few Bells at Nook's Cranny.

• Thumbs Up 2

Once again, Mascot Sonic is always one with the ladies. My avatar comes from the Sonic Facebook page which has a pic of Sonic in a 'thoughtful' pose (special thanks to Shadzter for linking it in the statuses!).

And my signature contains a GIF I made of Sonic dancing at the Ubisoft booth, which I found hilarious (props to TheChaosBlue for linking the original video in the statuses as well).

There's also a quote from one of Dr. Homem's daily status jokes. My sides literally left the galaxy when I read it! laugh.png

Edited by TheCakeMiester

My new avvie is Starscream from Transformers Prime, one of my favorite characters in any show. Steve Blum <3

The other hopping Lyra sig was fun (albeit glitchy), but this? I just have to. Thank you Tornado for introducing me to this in the statuses :D

• Thumbs Up 4

My avatar.. is Yoko Littner. You pretty much know that she's one of my favorite anime characters.

My siggy is Simon digging out of a hole.

Not really interesting, but yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have Crash now because Crash is cool. My signature is still quotes from members.

Edited by -Crash-

Finally got myself a sig with a pic of Mega Man and Bass from Archie #20 that I thought could be interpreted in a hilarious way as well as a rather tipsy-looking Raph from the TMNT 2k3 series.

Current avy was taken from Sonic X episode 65 in which Sonic looks shocked at Amy in her dress at the party on-board the Typhoon. That Hedgehog's sweating buckets. I think he needs a bucket of cold water stat.

Siggie is of one of the recently revealed adorable stamp designs from Japan. I took the liberty of cleaning it up. Don't think I did the best job but oh well. It'll do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to give Ness some love.

Also the gif in my signature is a sweet little moment from Earthbound.

• Thumbs Up 1

People in my personal life say I can be scary hence this glaring look in my eye's avatar (feel free to comment if you question what those people say).

As for my sig, I am with a charity organization called Gaming World Wide and I do runs for them. The other bit was a modded pic from Snatcher that I appreciate. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is a photo of a shirt I own, it's Samus Aran depicted in the popular Mexican holiday "The Festival of the Dead" bright colours, witch doctors and the celebration of death and departed spirits, I am absolutely in love with style and face painting, so having it applied to my favourite video game heroine is a dream come true.

My signature is from the anime Black Rock Shooter.

• Thumbs Up 1

My current avi is a chibi-fied version of the character San, the main character of Princess Mononoke. Which I consider to be one of the best films ever made. My siggy is also Mononoke-related, showing the deformed form of the Deer God.

Oh yeah and contact info.

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 1

People in my personal life say I can be scary hence this glaring look in my eye's avatar (feel free to comment if you question what those people say).

As for my sig, I am with a charity organization called Gaming World Wide and I do runs for them. The other bit was a modded pic from Snatcher that I appreciate. smile.png

This image of the mentally unstable Elpizo from Mega Man Zero 2 resonates with my own instability, so really I pick this because I "relate" to it. Whenever I think of Jekyll & Hyde, this comes to mind.

Found this cool picture of Kicks from Animal Crossing and thought it was amazing, XD. Got Kicks in my New Leaf game today and think he's one of the coolest designed characters I've seen so far haha. Signature is a wolf/fox/whatever girl from some Japanese game called Pop'n Music 18. 

• Thumbs Up 2

This is the best avatar I've ever had. I do hope the person who bought the print goes through with scanning it.

• Thumbs Up 2

My avatar is Ninetales from Pokémon (obviously.) I was my icon from some other forum before. My signature is a gif from Gravity Falls, my favorite show. I chose that gif because it looped well.

Edited by SheWhoRantsTooMuch
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Boss from Mazinger Z, and other Go Nagai works. I love this ridiculous character and his wierd robot, the Boss Borot. And, well, my signature is one of the best scenes in the Smash Bros. teaser trailer that revealed Mega Man. Also, a quote from The Terror of the Trasvaal, one of my favourites Don Rosa written stories starring Scrouge McDuck, and another quote from our blue and spiky hero, from Sonic & The Black Knight, one of my favourite portrayals of the character.

Edited by Admiral Nald