Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

"Welcome to the next level" Is one on Sega's old marketing slogans, the words almost always 'cut up' so they fit inside a square, Sega's old adverts where very strange and often left you wondering WTF you just saw, they certainly made a strong impression, it's questionable whether that would have been the right sort of impression though....

As for my sig, I chose that when I was looking for a cutscene to demonstrate how good the CG models where, and on watching it was reminded by just how entertaining this short animation really is.

Also, hey, did somebody here order a sexy? Are you sure? It says somebody ordered an extra large sexy topped with everything. Hmm... okay, tell ya what, I can't take this thing back so I'll give you an extra large sexy for nothing. Hope you're hungry! biggrin.png

Firstly

Secondly

Did you make that sig in a 'meme generator?'

Edited by Mysterics

With how much I've been talking about this, it was inevitably going to come to a head.

I'm going to say right off that the only Hanna-Barbera funny animals that I watched in my childhood (in terms of their own shows, not Yogi's First Christmas) were the Hair Bear Bunch and Secret Squirrel, which is a lot less than most people. I eventually came to know the expanded roster and more of the 'main' players through Laff-A-Lympics and some of the other crossovers of the sort. This was actually back in 2006, not recent.

The point is that even then, this character struck a chord for some reason. I don't know if it was because he was the most blatant cheater of the Yogi lot or the fact his intro has him crack a joke about being killed, but he wasn't exactly the most clean-cut of the roster. So, recently, I did some more research into his original show and...yeah, Hair Bear Bunch is basically this if it was nice to the protagonist.

It's a surprisingly dark show for a character that's supposed to be part of the kid-friendly HB cast. Wally is someone who pretty much "can't get away with nothing" at all, which means I can remember the moments that he came out on top well because it happened so rarely. And the premises were all over the place as well; one episode has him trying to get out the zoo while evading a guard dog called Snowzer (one of the few characters to appear more than once) with the guard dog being very hands-on with the job, another has a human insurance broker sell Wally an insurance plan by purposefully injuring him (and when it turns out that the policy isn't valid within the zoo when Wally ends up hospitalised, he chases the broker down the street threatening to wreck his shit badly), and yet another has him inherit an island which happens to already have some sort of hermit on, who then makes hell for Wally when he tries to claim it that he ends up giving him a mild concussion so Wally says nothing as he's led over to a gunpowder barrel with TNT laid down beside it (the hermit got some karma in the end, but it still wasn't a good ending for the gator).

It's not like Wally himself was a goody two-shoes either though; aside from his attitude towards Mr Twiddle, he'll have a smoke on some occasions, he's implied to have a malt shake problem akin to alcoholism, he ends one episode purposefully overdosing to knock himself out and resume with the lucid dream of the episode (yeah, the signature is not taken out of context at all), and even tries to outright kill the opposing character of the week on one occasion.

All this, and it's implied that he's had to put up with it from even babyhood. Man, that both makes the world look like a bitch to him, and makes him a complete tiny terror. I suppose this is why they made Yo Yogi and not the straight-forward Yogi Babies; sticking to their characters in their own settings would result in a lot of broken bones.

So, uh, yeah, just putting splashes of thought on the page to basically explain that my avatar and signature are based on Wally Gator because I wanted to.

OK, so I'm not taking a total hiatus, but I still won't be online as much.

For now, back to MHQF and Seraphim. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!1one.

It's just me in droid form. Really, I look a lot like that. My signature just shows a few ways to connect with me outside of SSMB.

Sonico because her music is great and her tits headphones are amazing

Peacock show dancing, before i was Sonico, i was Peacock and left a big impression on a lot of people here as her, so to avoid confusion i've left her there to show my transition from her to Sonico :)

My avatar is one of my favorite classic Sonic concept, which was barely used (I only saw it on a SEGA card or something like that). Sonic's look is badass, even hypnotic (lol), and I also love the colored pencil painting of it. It's perfect!

My sign, as you might know, was drawn and made by me to support SEGA and the re-release of SA2, one of my fav Sonic games hehe

Edited by Jango

I decided to take a short break from pony avatars (but they'll be back) now i'm Adam Malkovich because lolauthorization.

*bumpdraft*

So my avatar's now Danica Patrick with her ever-so-awesome Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed themed race firesuit from her Facebook photo.

And my signature is The Wonderbolts logo I'd designed, just wanna make it look "edgy".

Just a classic Sonic avatar someone that used to come on Sega Forums (but no longer does D:) used. I've replaced my previous "stickman face made in Paint" with this as my main avatar for many sites I visit frequently/occasionally.

Decided to give my entire profile a makeover. Is a Youtube video too much for a signature? It's a bit bigger from what I'm used to, but it doesn't exceed the limits or anything, right?

...On second thought, I might just link it through text regardless.

Edited by Original Character Blonic

Avatar is based on a humorous Sonic comic based on The Ultimate Lifeform creating The Ultimate Lunch/Snack before being attacked by The Ultimate Amnesia.

Signature (and profile page in addition) features a return to Miku, otherwise it's still the same since I went on the move.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFan

I love this one so much. I think it is the most fitting and appropriate avatar I've ever had in the past 9 years.

Edited by Tornado

Scully's derp face. I've been watching The X-Files for the first time lately and I love her.

X- Files is awesome. I have Mulders "I Want To Believe" poster in my room :)

My avatar is part of the logo from the TV show Sonic X, my favourite Sonic cartoon. I also have it tattooed on my right arm.

My signature is a scene from the first episode of Sonic X when Sonic races Sam Speed and leaves him behind!

I also have links to my various social media web sites :)

Eh, I'm done with Ultimate Sandwiches and ultimate other things (well, that was short). I'll be using Sawnik Sayz or Hatsune Miku from this point forward.

Edited by ModernHentaiQuillFan

Never posted here before:

But eh, for anyone who doesn't know, my avatar is aptly named "Ragna the Bloodedge", the main character of the "Blazblue" Fighting game series. Why Ragna? Mostly because Jin/Mustang coaxed me into it, and because he's one of my two mains in the game.

I like Raggy, because unlike most Fighting game protagonists he's not some aloof warrior looking for a good fight, he's a renegade who wants revenge. More than that, I just find him hilarious to watch most of the time in the Gag reels of the game, and how almost everyone treats him like crap, but still tries to act like a badass despite that. He's pretty original compared to other fighting game protagonists(Though not by much, you can basically list any Shonen/Seinin stereotype and you'd probably pin most of Ragna's traits down, but that's part of the charm). So even if the Blazblue Alliance is dead, I'm a keep Ragna for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm a Brony, and I did have another Twilight Sparkle avatar, which I used for a long time, and switched to this after using my Spider-Man avatar.

The signature has been there for a while, as well. :P

Another Eggman-themed avy and sig. I frikkin' LOL'd the first time I saw that piece of Eggman concept art years back. Ivo's putting on the charm cool.png

The signature came from the Sonic Screensaver. What evil lurks in the mind of Eggman? Is he off to desecrate your current desktop wallpaper? Yes he is XD.

Hmm. My avatar is an obvious one; Sonic performing a brilliant faceground at the end of Unleashed. I've grown somewhat attached to this picture, and I don't think it's going anywhere soon.

Decided my avatar should match my username, plus that way people should stop mistaking me for a male. My little title also reflects a hilarious line Hexadecimal said once; her sense of humor was so awesome and wish she'd been on the show more. Also a shame the killed her off but I suppose they wanted to eliminate her interference with Dot and Bob's romance.

As for the sig, I thought it was a great gif, plus I love me some Eggman.

My avatar is the Tatsunoko logo because I'm fan of them.

My signature is art from Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney because I'm looking forward to that game and I'm a fan of both series.

Edited by Ecco

Everyone seems to be changing their avatars to reflect CN's 20th, so I am too...kinda...

Edit: Yep, as Komodin just got out of me, this is in fact a screenshot of the Powerpuff Girls. Specifically, in the episode Knock It Off; Professor Dick (heh), after making his first three fake Powerpuff Girls (X-TREEEEME), sells them to the governors of New York, and their first televised save is preventing Wally Gator from falling and injuring his toe while commuting through the city.

And Townsville thought it had some weird monsters.

Edited by Wally Gator

Since CN's 20th is where it's at, I brought my T.C. avvie back~ smile.png

Eh, I've decided against it. I'll just stick to R63 Link, but I will note CN's 20th in my sig.

Edited by Zinos