Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Well, for my Avatar I modeled my initials in 3D, and for my signature, it's a way to spread the Word without shoving it down people's throats and being obnoxious.

Full Sized JXJ Avatar: http://fav.me/d4x9num

Edited by Dr.SuperJXJ

Same avatar, just added some more Japanese to my signature.

The yellow is a bad translation of "Life is awesome! biggrin.png Stop being so emo man! tongue.png". biggrin.png I'm in a GOOOODA mood and stuff. L:

EDIT:

Nevermind, I changed my avatar and my display name. I'm glad Vinyl's back and stuff! :D I originally planned to just make me as in my alias with that long striped hair, but scene girls are kinda cute and stuff. ;3;

Edited by Wooly-Vinyl

Haven't posted here for a while...

Avatar of Knuckles I um..stole from another user who probably doesn't come on here anymore. >.> Anywho, it's actually a discoloured one 'cos of April Fools a few years back (damn I'm old), where everybody's sigs and avatars were messed up. I decided to keep it like this, looks cool. :3

My sig is just my Xbox Live details and a Sonic Passion *shudder* marriage certificate parody that was made by Chris! I still use it since 2008, that's how much I like it! XD

Edited by Gabz Girl

I still have my old Photoshopped avatar from a few years back as I am too lazy to bother changing it plus it still looks cool. Current signature is my Steam profile showing the steam games I am currently playing. Also the infamous words Jeremy Clarkson utters before something goes horribly wrong on Top Gear UK.

Edited by Cobalt_Bolt

Simple; I ganked my avatar pic from the one I've been using on STCO for the past... uh.. I dunno... 7 years! XD

I feel like it's part of me now! :D Like my stupid user name... XD

After going through many avatars, I settled on this one. It's SMS latest pic, Amy vs. spring.

Edited by Zinos

Just a temporary one while I think of something new for my sig and avatar combination. It's sexy.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just changed my avatar from the old photo-shopped Sonic one to an animated gif of Zero to match my signature.

FUSROH-yay. Self explanatory really. I changed it because I'm suddenly in the Pony mood, plus I thought it was cute :3

My avatar came as an idea to make an up-to-date replica of this certain image from a Sonic X-Treme prototype.00000019.png

I actually just went and took a sheet of Classic Sonic's orthrography, removed everything except the head, and taken an HD SEGA Saturn logo, removed the sphere in the middle of the "S" (trust me on this, it was a pain), and finally, I carefully mashed the two together, and carefully removed bits and bits of the "S" to match the image above.

Also, sorry if the image is a tad bit too large.

As for my signature, I felt too lazy to make one, and just searched on Google and snatched it off of deviantART.

Edited by 8Bit
  • Thumbs Up 2

Whee~ I'm back to normal~.

New avi~~ its what you get it you take Fujiwara no Mokou, from Touhou Project, and Hatsune Miku and have them do the fusion dance. :3

Avatar is some art of Elesa from BW2.

Sig is some pixel art I found of the heroes from the tokusatsu Akibaranger, along with the usual whoring out of some websites and an inspirational quote from Mr. Sweethoofs.

Sonic Adventure's facial expressions make me laugh. Thus, my avatar is probably the best expession in that game.

I don't think I'll ever think of a good sig, especially as I have no creative skills whatsoever. But my avatar has changed for the first time in months, to a bopping Rarity. Rarity is so fabulous and I was waiting for the bop. I just kept it small because I couldn't be arsed to change it.

The Avatar comes From Sonichu: The animated series episode 10.

I found the Signatures on a random google search. And I loved Balding spider's quote so much I just had to put it in my signature.

The avatar is obviously Shadow. Just got it on a random Google search.

The sig is filly Rarity 'cause Rarity is best pony and filly Rarity is best filly.

I found this image while surfing the web. It makes as a nice simple reaction avatar. I hope to use it for a long while.

Edited by Zinos

I think this is the first time in my history as an SSMB member that I've had an entirely Amy-centric avatar and signature. Found the avatar on Sonic Art Archive and I made the signature myself in GIMP, Amy being cut from a screenshot I took of a scene in episode 58 of Sonic X.

My avatar is taken from the Japanese cover of Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code: Veronica. My sig banner is from the cover of Resdent Evil Code: Veronica. C:V is my favourite video game of all time. :)

Edited by The Hoenn Kid

My avatar is a drawing of Sonic from the Sonic The Hedgehog Material Collection. Signature is drawings of Sonic throughout the years. One is from Sonic 1, the other from Sonic 2, the other from Sonic CD, the other from Sonic 3, the other from Sonic Adventure, so on.