Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Calamity held up her sweater, grinning widely. "I'm gonna put it on right now! Oh, wait, uh, transform." The bells on her ears disappeared, and her normal clothes were back. She tugged the sweater on. "Mm, cozy..."

Star looked down at her curly shoes sadly.

Calamity's eyebrows (eyeridges?) furrowed. "Uh, how do we get Star back to normal? The whole not-talking thing, uh..."

Tails scans Star. "Hm. It seems like something has damaged her throat so much, she's been unable to speak!"

"BFZ knows a magic fruit that helps heal our Magic Reserve, perhaps we can use it to help her!"

Sonic comes in with a batch of presents. "Did I miss something?"

Calamity explained, "Eh, no, she's been that way since she was born. I mean, I guess it could help...?"

Star shook her head.

"Yeah, no, she doesn't even want to, so. Uh. Yeah."

"Well I have a second conclusion." Tails says, gasping dramatically. "She's shy." He concludes, bluntly.

"But still, living out there in the forest for a while would still take a toll on your throat, period. Come, I'll grab some of BFZ's fruits and make you a drink from it."

"Tails! You can't even make drinks!" Sonic says.

"It's worth a shot!" Tails retorts.

"Yeah, way to go, Captain Obvious, not like that was painfully... obvious... or anything... Never mind. Star, you cool with this?"

Star had been staring at her feet and shifting around uncomfortably. Her head snapped back up. She made a face and shrugged uncertainly.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

Star considered this for a moment, then finally nodded.

"Now, if BFZ won't mind, I'll just take a couple of fruits from her house..." Tails flies in and takes some, putting up an "I.O.U two fruits" note.

He goes back in his house, grabs a cup and squeezes the fruits, getting the juices out.

"There you go! Drink up!" Tails hands Star the cup.

Star took the cup and looked at it fearfully for a moment, then drank the juice. Nothing happened at first, then she started coughing hard.

"Uh, uh, Star, you okay?" Calamity said. "H-hey, what...?"

Star coughed a bit more, then stopped. She cleared her throat and opened her mouth. A soft "Hhh..." came out and nothing more.

Calamity blinked. "Well, that was kinda pointless, wasn't it? Star, c'mon..."

They exited, walking toward the rest of the group, then Calamity glanced at Star. "You sure you're alright?"

Star nodded and waved her hand dismissively.

"Well, at least your throat is fixed." Tails says, drinking the remainder of the cup.

He then coughed. "Ugh... this tastes awful! Am I sure I got the right fruit?!"

A voice ringed out to Bob:

???: "Bob. get up, you pitiful fool, you better be happy that DOOM has more than one set of armor."

Bob: "Oh, Cousin, the craziest thing happened to me."

DOOM: "Don't care, the voting box, bring it to DOOM."

Bob: "What voting box?"

DOOM: "If you're not going to help..."

DOOM blasted Bob to ashes.

"Then don't get in DOOM'S Way."

Sonic lets out a snarl.

"What's wrong, bro?" Tails asks.

"I can't shake the feeling somebody just got murdered. And that is unforgivable."

Calamity and Star had just arrived when DOOM killed Bob. Calamity's eyes widened. Her knees shook, and her breathing sped up. She grabbed Star's hand tightly and turned around and ran, screaming, "SONIC! SONIC, GET OVER HERE!"

DOOM made haste and went up to the podium:
DOOM: "Now, let's see the votes for who should be mayor, shall we?"

DOOM: "Ah, not a single vote for Disco Dave."

DOOM: "As much as a fool Bob was, he was good at distracting you that this was voting season."

"Oh, fantastic." Sonic says. "I'm not working for a murderer! You'll better watch your back!"

"Agreeing with Sonic like always, we may have trusted you before, but we sure won't be doing it again." Tails adds. The both of them are rightfully angry.

Rosie objected:

Rosie: "OBJECTION! How can you be the mayor if no one voted for you?"

Dreamy: "... By the notion that he voted for himself."

Serena: "My me, did I come back here for this loser to take over again?"

"There has to be somebody who wasn't distracted by what happened! But who?" Sonic says, frantically searching through the ballot box. Just then, a piece of paper falls down with "Nightwing" written down, bringing things to a tie.

"Hm?" Tails says, observering the note. "This writing looks like mine... but I never wrote anything. Maybe something of my own creation?"

What Tails didn't know is that outside the city, somebody looking at them. "I hate you all, but I certainly don't want DOOM winning, so I'll let you win this once...." The figure monologues to himself. His hand morphed into the shape of a pen, turns into a gloved fist. "I would slaughter you here and now Tails, but there's much more evildoers out there that deserve to burn in Hell more than you out there. But don't think this isn't over, father." Shifter, better known by his alias Scourge opened a portal and left.

DOOM crossed his arms:

DOOM: "Ms. Serena, would you care to explain what a tie means?"

Serena: "The two candidates that tied must fight ... to the death."

DOOM: "Hmph, for those living in this town, you done very little research on how it's run."

"I honestly don't know what's going on anymore but if you're gonna fight, duel me!" Yuya turned on his duel disk and prepared to face either combatant. Someone then placed a hand on Yuya's arm.

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"Unfortunately we shouldn't get involved in politics. Its always has been like this, though its better than another war." "This reminds me of how the Synchro Dimension worked" Yuya thought to himself, "they have to use force to get their way and no one ever listened to me." The rest of the characters stood by and watched.

"Well, at least your throat is fixed." Tails says, drinking the remainder of the cup.

He then coughed. "Ugh... this tastes awful! Am I sure I got the right fruit?!"

"Lemme see." BFZ took the juice and examined it.

"Oh. Oh dear. " She said, "turns out you took the fruit that ended up being decayed. A fault on my part." She said embarrased. "This is what happens when I leave my plants unattended for so long."

DOOM made haste and went up to the podium:
DOOM: "Now, let's see the votes for who should be mayor, shall we?"

DOOM: "Ah, not a single vote for Disco Dave."

DOOM: "As much as a fool Bob was, he was good at distracting you that this was voting season."

BFz turned to the voice. The real Doom had arrived!

"Just when we were going to celebrate christmas..." BFZ said annoyed. 

"If it's a fight to the death, we gotta find Nightwing!" She said. "Or, fight this Doom dude ourselves..."

"Real talk though, did we meet somewhere?" She asked Doom.

"Nobody else is dying today, that's gonna be certain!" Tails growls. "Right Sonic?"

"R-Right!" Sonic declares, with a bit of hesitation. His mind is still a little clouded.

DOOM tried to act merciful:
DOOM: "Of course, the other doesn't has to do this if they just quit  being mayor all together."
Meowkie:"That's it, we got to convince DOOM he doesn't want this town!"

DOOM: "DOOM heard you, you know."

"What are we gonna do? Make this place so disgustingly nice that he won't take it anymore?" Sonic asks.

"Do something to make him miss Latveria?" Tails asks.

"I don't know how to make another isolation field, I need multiple Doctors and multiple TARDIS units in order for that to happen. And with our isolation field that covers the multiverse being still in effect, don't expect any TARDIS to materialize anytime soon."

Serena gathered around for one last plan:
Serena:"He doesn't know about Jollyness whole ... ordeal, say "Transform!" but very quietly."

Everyone: "transform!"

DOOM: "What in the world?!"

Serena: "DOOM, this town is currently being visited by Jollyness, leave or he'll get you too."

DOOM: "... Bah. DOOM will be back soon enough."

Serena: "And this time, we will be ready."

"Watch your back, Doomy. I will not tolerate villains around here." Sonic says, putting his sword to his neck.

"You'd better go if I were you. Everyone here saw Sonic's fury, but it never really reached it's full potential." Tails warns DOOM. "The rage of one Sentinel destroyed our entire race. It would be wise to go before you share that same fate."

Ragna stepped in.

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"If you show your face around here I swear to god I'm gonna kick your ass once and for all. You're lucky its the holidays or I would had by now. And don't think I've forgiven you for what you did in the past." Ragna is known to hold grudges and this one is no different.

Yuya watches DOOM leave. "What a strange bad guy. I'm glad he's not from Academia or we would had major problems."

"I'm glad he wasn't Mephiles." Sonic says. "The word "sparing" is never in his vocabulary when it comes to lives."

"Anyway, I should introduce myself. Name's Sonic The Hedgehog. Leader of the Disciples and the Sentinel division."

Tails stepped up and shook Yuya's hand. "Tails The Fox. Head inventor of the Disciples."