Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"I'm Yuya" he shook Tails' hand, "I hope I get to show you my entertainment duel sometime." Something came to Yuya's mind about Sonic's and Tails' introductions. "Excuse me but what are these Disciples you're talking about?"

"Just a bunch of warriors that travel through multiverses fighting a war, no biggie." Sonic says to Yuya, answering his question. "I just check back on this place often."

Rosie and the rest introduced themselves:

Rosie: "Hi ... Yugo, is it? I'm Rosie, model master!

Meowkie: "I'm Meowkie, nice to meet you boss!"

Punchy: "Punchy my name, fishing my game."

Rarity: "I'm Rarity, I own the local clothing shop."

Sweetie  Belle: "And I'm her sister, Sweetie Belle!"

Dreamy: "My name is Serena but you can call me Dreamy."

Serena: "And I'm leaving."

Everyone: "WHAT?!"

"Sup! Name's BFZ, nice to meetcha!" BFZ told Yuya.

"Wait WHAT?!" BFZ said after Serena announced her departure. "Why?" 

"You're still angry at us?" Sonic says, sitting down.

"Serena, what happened really caused Sonic to freak out. Didn't you see?" Tails says, pointing at him.

"He really cares for his friends, including you."

"Wait!" Yuya shouted towards the leaving Serena, "I barely know you and you're leaving? I bet your friends are going to miss you. Don't leave them." Yuya remembered how many people left his life in an instant, his father, Sora, and Yuzu. He didn't want the other villagers go through that.

Serena tried to explain herself:
Serena: "I have business to attend to at the Realm Of The Gods, I will be back when the time requires it."

Before anybody could say anything, a beam of light showed and Serena ascended into it.

Dreamy: "... I guess I'm back to being the only Serena around here."

Sweetie Belle:"Hmm ... I wonder what could make her come back..."

New storyline:
They're kids now but not squids now.

A incident changes all the town residents into kids ... well except, Sweetie Belle, for obvious reasons.

Another day passes as Sonic and Tails emerge from a portal, worn down.

"Ugh, the Metarex fight was a real mess." Sonic says, lying down on the grass.

Tails lies down with him. "One of the few days I go into the front lines, only to get my ass whooped."

Meanwhile, BFZ was busy cleaning up the house. And her garden. Because of the recent adventure, the healing fruits all went to rot, and now she would have to wait for winter to subside and then plant new ones again. 

"I totally forgot about these!" BFZ said in frusteration. She looked at some of the healing fruit in the fridge, the only stock remaining. "Welp, the last stock. Better use them wisely!" She packed them in the bag and then continued cleaning. A few hours later, cleaning done, she went outside to start the day.

Meanwhile in the mountains Amane was practicing for the ultimate dance.

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"This will be a lovely dance for everyone to enjoy." His dance was very elegant and almost otherworldly. However after he finished the world started to shake. "Oh no what's going on now?" A pink flash engulf the world and everyone has suddenly become younger. "Did my dance actually backfire? Or should I consider this a success?" Amane just watched from a distance while everyone got younger again.

"Hey... BFZ..." Tails pants, looking at her. He managed to pull out a bag contaning some healing fruits. "I owed you some from yesterday. Found them lying around on the battlefield. It was rather rough getting it too."

Tails flashbacks to the battle on Perilous Pastures. The whole area was under control by the Chompy Mage. "Hahahaha! Soon everyone on this island will become Chompies!" He summons a horde of Chompy-Bot 5000s and Battle Droids to fire at Tails, who was behind a squad of Clones. "We can't let the Chompy Mage turn all the Mabu here into Chompies! Tails, sir, what are our orders? General Tails?" Commander Bly turns around to see Tails, picking some fruits. "General Tails! You're in firing range!" Tails then took a direct hit with multiple Chompy bites to the face.

"And that's what happened!" Tails says, looking at himself. "Is it me or did everyone get smaller?"

"Uh, thanks, but you didn't have to..." BFZ said embarrased. 

"Wait, why do I sound odd?" She said. "And why are you slightly taller?"

Calamity stretched. She jumped off of the tree, rubbing her eyes as she walked to Star's tree. In an unusually high-pitched tone, she said, "Alright, Star, rise and shine, we've got a lot of villainy to accomplish today- Wait, what the heck? My voice!" She stopped rubbing her eyes and looked around. Indeed, everything seemed larger. "Star, get up! Where are you?"

Star tapped Calamity's shoulder from next to the latter. Calamity turned to her.

"Alright, we're going to the village."

Once they arrived, Calamity noticed the younger appearance of everyone else, and said, "Okay, what happened here?"

"Of all the days we lose pur Magic Reserve, it had to be on the day we somehow become kids!" Sonic groans. As he complains, he stretches, getting used to his younger body.

"On the bright side, though, this does feel nostalgic." Sonic adds. "I haven't felt this way in millions of years!"

"WE'VE BEEN TURNED TO KIDS?!" BFZ panicked. She looked at her new kid dress. 

"I wonder if I can still use my powahs". BFZ raised her hand and accidently shot a raging lightning bolt, cutting a tree in half.

"Great. I've been turned to the time where I just got these powers and I need training again!". She moaned.

"I've been training for years with my powers, even as a kid! I should be fine!" Sonic gets out his Sentinel Sword, but collapses. "Aw man, I can't even pick up my sword though... Looks like my physical strength got worse."

"I can build my way outta this!" Tails says, looking at a wrench. "Uhh, I kinda forgot how to build anything. Oh no, oh no! My smarts is gone!" Tails looks at his gloves, which are glowing. "But that means my magic powers are even stronger now!"

Suddenly, a deep voice comes across them:

???: "Hey, guys! It's me, Sweetie Belle!"

Sweetie Belle: "Why are you so small?"

Dreamy entered the scene.

Dreamy: "I think the real question is why are you so big ... I never was a kid, why am I affected by this and why is Sweetie Belle older?"

At Castle Alucard Ragna and Rachel are hanging out again.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"You've been visiting me a lot recently Ragna. Are you a lost little puppy?"

ragna%208_zps8n4zqeh9.png

"Its nothing like that Rabbit. You're the only one from my world that I actually know." Ragna's sentiment towards Rachel is out of being childhood friends.

Suddenly the pink flash reached the castle.

kid%20ragna%201_zpsukzwqcqf.png

"Well this is awkward"

"Careful now, Tails. Your age and inexperience with your potential can cause you to become very dangerous! You were never one to practice them as a child." Sonic warns his brother, while Tails fires a bolt of energy at a tree, causing it to burn into ashes immediately.

"Uhh, oops?" Tails says sheepishly. "BFZ, where DID you get your powers anyway?" Tails asks, in an effort to change the subject.

Calamity stared at Sweetie Bell. "You know, me and Star aren't adults normally, so why are we affected like this? And why is Sweetie Bell's voice so deep?"

Meowkie rushed out of her house:
Meowkie: "Um, bosses, can you pitch me so you can confirm I'm just havin' a nightmare?"

Punchy: "Sure thing, DJ Meow Meow."

Punchy pinches her.

Meowkie: "Oh, no, that actually hurt. I don't want to relive the worst years of my life again..."

"Right now, we need to work on finding a cure." Tails states, still focusing on his powers. "Hey, hey, guys! Check it out! My tails can create tornadoes!"

"We don't want to see that. I'd rather not have any lost lives." Sonic urges to his brother. "I know you're eager to try them out, bit with great power comes great responsibility."

Yuya woke up and checked his deck. He rushed towards the rest of the group. "Guys. My deck changed! I lost all my Pendulum monsters! See!"

OddEyesDragon-YS15-EN-C-1E_zpst3erkrpw.p

He then noticed something different about everyone. "Hey what's going on with everyone?" He noticed he got shorter somehow. "What happened to me? This is so weird."

"No one cares about your stupid card collection, geek," Calamity said with a sour expression on her face. "Let's figure out what happened already and make it stop."

Star, meanwhile, was hiding behind a box.

Edited by GamerGirl54321

"Looks like somebody got on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Sonic says.

"It appears Calamity and Star's mind has gone into a more younger state as well, displaying amplified emotions." Tails says, scanning them. "What? I didn't say I lost ALL my smarts!"