Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Shade dipped into the shadows and slunk out the door as a disembodied shadow for no reason other than he could. He was relieved to know that even though his size diminished, his abilities did not, and nor did his mindset. Noticing how this didn't apply to the others, he made a mental note to taunt them about it at some point.

Meanwhile at the Hakurei Shrine. Reimu got up and went outside to do her usual duties around the shrine. After sweeping the steps she decided to take her daily flight around the village. However when she tried she couldn't appear to. "Ack!" Marisa screamed from within the Shrine. Reimu rushed in. "I feel like I forgotten a lot of my magic ze! This is too frustrating!" Reimu noticed something off about Marisa. Then she realized it. "Marisa you're young again." "You gotta be kidding ze." Marisa rushed towards the nearest mirror and she saw her former appearance.

Th04marisa_zpsehs5syyj.png

"Well this is embarrassing ze..." Marisa sounded down about losing all of her former powers, "that means I have find Mima-sama again..." Reimu then looked at the mirror herself and saw...

Th04Reimu_zpszamnuokh.png

"Great... Now I have to use a flying turtle and a bouncing yin-yan ball..." Reimu also sounded disappointed by this turn of events.

Meowkie tried to find a solution:

Meowkie: "Nya, maybe if we make a time accelerator, we can just age ourselves  back to our normal ages?"

Dreamy: "Remember, Meowkie, some of us are over a million years old, if we do that, some of you will surely die, plus it won't change Sweetie Belle back to normal.

Dreamy: "Oh, and yeah, I'm technically older than I am now, since I was only made a couple of months ago, so I don't know what to do to get back to my normal form."

Sonic finds Meowkie and the others.

"There you guys are! So, did you hear about the theme park?" He says, before Tails shows up to nudge him. "I-I mean, do we know how to reverse this?"

"I may have the answer you seek" Rachel appears before the group with her usual elegance.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"Unfortunately we have to wait for the effects to dissipate. It shouldn't take up too much time for that to happen." Rachel then thought for a second. "If anything please use this time to enjoy having a second childhood." Rachel disappeared and headed back to her Castle.

"Can't really have a pleasent second childhood with your parents being dead." Sonic moans, sitting down, trying to shake away the sadness.

"Can I use your TV?"

After watching bad tweenager-aimed sitcoms for a while, Calamity groaned and said, "Okay, you know what, everything on T.V. sucks, let's go to the stupid amusement park, maybe it'll suck less."

Star (who was now on top of a house with steep walls and nothing around it to climb on, somehow) shook her head, but the action made her hair catch on the edge of the roof, and she fell off and landed hard. She winced in pain as she got up, then tugged on Calamity's sleeve again. Calamity glared at her.

"Do you have a better idea?"

Star shrunk back.

Rosie and Punchy went to the woods:
Punchy: "I-I don't know about this, Rosie, they look scary..."

Rosie: "We been in these woods before and had no problems, and even if we do run into one, it will be a adventure!"

Sweetie Belle pulled them back with her magic.

Sweetie Belle: "No one is going into the woods without adult supervison!"

"Oh, yeah, because you're so mature. And me and Star go there every night! Who even cares?!" Calamity gritted her teeth.

Star was now perched in one of the trees. How she got there, nobody knows.

Sonic dashes past Calamity. "Quick, before we grow back! Let's go to the park!"

"Sonic, there's still evil living trees that remain from last time!" Tails warns, before he hears a loud snap. "Sonic!" Tails runs to the location of the snapping sound, only to see Sonic standing on top of a defeated tree.

"Check it out! I can hold my Sentinel Sword again!" Sonic says, wobbling as he holds onto his signature weapon.

Calamity scowled. "Now I have to find a new tree to sleep in, thanks a lot, idiot."

Star (now on top of the tree) watched the scene below through shuttered fingers.

Rarity tried to contact her friends in Equestia:

Rarity: "Oh, Twilight, don't you have a age up spell? ... or a age down spell?"

Dreamy: "She's not going to recognize you, she thinks you're just some random filly."

Rarity: "... Who asked you anyways?"

Sonic turns to Calamity. "What? You like sleeping in a killer tree?"

"We'll get you a house soon." Tails assures Calamity. However, as he spoke, a killer tree leaned up against him. Tails was about to fire a beam of magic, but it was rather weak. "Eh? It seems like my magic is wearing off!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Of course I sleep in a killer tree. I'm a supervillain!" She grumbled something about not being able to tell the difference. "So, nerd, you're gonna go back to being a nerd?"

Sweetie Belle just realized something:

Sweetie Belle: "Wait ... I still don't have my Cutie Mark... will I be without one forever?"

Meowkie: "Um, boss, I don't think it's a good time to be focusin' on that, we got tree trouble."

Punchy: "Wahhh! Save us, Ross! You're older now!"

Tails gets out his electro-wrench. "Uhh, how does this work again? Oh yeah!" Tails flicks his wrist, starting up a rope of electric energy. "Alright, if my calculations are correct... and I hope they are, if I fire the correct electro-bolt at the Sentinel Sword, the electricity should disperse, destroying all the trees!"

Sonic however, found a problem in the plan Tails hatched. "Wait, wait, Tails!" It was too late, though as Tails eagerly fired at the sword, shocking the trees and his friends.

"Well..." Tails coughed. "Didn't account for that."

Star fell out of the tree, twitching. Calamity gestured dramatically at her. "Look what you've done! Star, are you okay?!"

Star shrugged dismissively, though she still shuddered every few seconds.

Tails flies up to Star. "Don't worry, I still have enough magic left in my kid state to heal you! Hold still!"

Tails puts his hands in front of Star to begin the regeneration process, healing her wounds. Once completed, Tails sighed. "It appears you have a bit of electric charge. Try touching the ground with your finger to ground it, that'll take care of it." He turns around to see that he's bigger than the others. "Hey, I feel smarter again! But that means... I'm my old self again! It managed to wear off!"

"No fair, you grew back first!" Sonic yelled.

Star touched the ground with her wrist and shivered as the last of it left her. She gulped, stood there awkwardly for a while, then ran behind Calamity.

Calamity hmph'd. "Are we gonna go or not?"

"I suggest we don't. I stand by what I said before. Pandergast cannot be trusted, neither can the location of the park!" Tails states, and looking to Sonic.... before noticing that he's gone.

"I'll find out for myself! If he's up to something fishy, I'll whoop his butt!" Sonic yells, as he dashes away.

Sweetie Belle pulled everyone back with her magic:

Sweetie Belle: "Alright, let's go back before someone gets a boo boo."

Sweetie Belle: "Hmm, where is Sonic and Tails?"

Sweetie Belle: "Hmm, being a adult is harder than I thought..."

"Sweetie Belle! We're right here!" Tails exclaimed. "Sonic's off to the amusement park, even thougn I told him not to!"

"He could be in danger!"

Meowkie still had her detective instinct as a kid:

Meowkie: "Wait, we never had a theme park ... it must be a trap!"

Rosie and Punchy: "OOh, did you say theme park, let's go!"

Meowkie: "... I hate when no one listens to me."

Star looked like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. Calamity didn't notice.

"Come on, guys, what could possibly go wrong over there?"

Star gave her a look.

"Ugh, fine, let's go..."

Sonic enters the theme park with the others following him.

"Come one, come all to the Pandercastle Theme Park! We have thrills, chills and amazing prizes in store! If you finish our amazing Go-Kart race across BTYT, you'll get a chance to win your very own... MASTER HAND!" Pandergast announces over the intercom.

A crystallized cage drops down, with Master Hand struggling to escape. "Hey! Let me out of here!"

"Now, now, you can't escape! This thing is made of pure Traptanium!" Pandergast playfully scolds. "Now, this event is being broadcasted on live TV, so come on in and become famous!"

"That's Pandergast for ya. Doing dangerous stunts for his entertainment." Tails bluntly says.