Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Can I come?" Ivorn asked. "I guess Shade, too..."

"I get to drive that death machine after all this!" Shade said. "I got your infinite metal factory here after all!"

Tails and the others register and hop into the Shield Striker, revving up the engine. "Alright, what's our competition?"

Suddenly, a green motorbike shows up as a masked man looks at the Shield Striker, noticing Tails.

"Who's this guy?" Sonic asks. "Whoever he is, he has a nice motorbike."

Punchy and Rosie felt a bit of a shake:
Punchy: "Huh? What was that? Does Fariest Wheels do that?"

Rosie: "No, Punchy, the wheel is becoming undone!"

The wheel headed towards the racing scene.

Dreamy: "Rarity, that wheel is going to kill everyone! We got to stop it somehow!"

Rarity: "But we're just a filly and a puppy, what can we do."

Sweetie Belle: "You're my big sister, you can do anything!"

Meowkie: "Use your ice beam to stop it!"

The Shield Striker and the motorcycle zoom off.

"And they're off!" Pandergast shouts. "What's this? The Farris Wheel is heading towards the course! Well, this'll get the ratings up for sure!"

The motocyclist is gunning down the Shield Striker in an attempt to kill the people inside.

"Why is he shooting us? WHY IS HE SHOOTING US?" Sonic panics.

The motocyclist grins. "First I kill you, then Pandergast. You evildoers are going to burn!"

BFZ was freaking out. She had never witnessed the speed before. When she turned around, she almost screamed.

"T-theres a green dude trying to kill us and the FERRIS WHEEL IS COMING AFTER US!!" BFZ was so scared that she started generating electricity again, accidently making the Sheild Striker go faster.

"Who turned on the lightspeed?!" Tails yells as they speed and slam into Cybermen and Puyos.

"EXTERMINATE!" The Daleks exclaimed as they began to shoot at the Shield Striker.

BFZ turned and saw the Daleks shooting at them, causing her to panic even more!

"OhnonononononNONONOONO!" BFZ started shaking so bad, that fireballs started shooting out and hitting the Daleks!

"My powers are out of control AGAAAAIN!" BFZ trembled in fear.

"This is good! As long as you don't kill us in the process, BFZ!" Tails yells.

"We have that motorcyclist behind us!" Sonic warns.

Tails presses a button on the Shield Striker. "That's where Transformium does the trick!" A part of the Shield Striker's coating becomes a water cannon, firing huge bursts of it at the enemy, causing him to stumble back.

The motorcyclist's form began to change from a humanoid to a hedgehog. "This isn't over yet, father!" Scourge yells.

Calamity stood dumbfounded at the scene before her. Then she said, "Hey, you want an evildoer! Right here, loser! Come and get me!" She turned around and ran for her life.

Scourge looks at Calamity, snarls and his hand turns into a knife, chasing after Calamity.

"No! Calamity!" Sonic yells.

"The Ferris Wheel is getting closer too! If it hits, we won't be able to win the race and save Master Hand!" Tails points out. "It's either him, or her! I hate these choices!"

"Keep moving, I'll save her!" Sonic says, opening the door.

"What? Sonic, you can't!" Tails warns. "There must be another way!"

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing!" Sonic leaps away from the Shield Striker, and grows back to his normal form. "Step away, Scourge!"

"I knew you'd save her.... Time to die, both of you!"

Punchy started to barf:

Rosie: "Hey, I'd really appreciate it someone could go out and save us! But, you know, you can just leave us to die in vomit."

Punchy: "Ugh, I shouldn't have ate all that fish..."

Sweetie Belle: "The wheel is to big for me to pull in! We have to find another way to stop it!"

Meanwhile, in the Shield Striker...

"The Shield Striker has the ability to attract things like a magnet. If I can reverse that into a repel function, I could potentially push it away into a rift!" Tails explains, fiddling with the controls.

Sonic clashed swords with Scourge, who had his hand morphed into a sword. "You won't lay a hand on her!"

"Oh, I will. Right after I murder everyone else allied with you!"

While they fight, Sonic's DEUS rang. "Sonic, I need you to go to the coordinates I'm sending you! You need to open a rift for me!"

"I'm a little busy right now, Tails!"

Sonic paused.

"I don't want you gone as much as this guy!" Sonic kicks Scourge and grabs Calamity.

"Now come with me, we have friends to save! Tails, reverse that magnet!"

Tails presses a button, causing a magnetic blast to get sent out, pushing away the Ferris Wheel.

Dreamy was worried:

Dreamy: "We got to get them out of there, the more people die, the more likely my namesake will die."

Rarity: "I wish I could just freeze it, but my ice beam is too small to even freeze a mini fridge."

Meowkie: "Hmm, boss, what if we made things smaller? Quick, Sweetie Belle, pull Tails over here!"

Sweetie Belle pulled Tails in ... and made him hit various things in process!

Sweetie Belle: "Sorry ... we need a shrink ray! ... That's what we need, right?"

They all nod.

When Tails was pulled away, so was the Shield Striker, deviating them from the racetrack.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" He yells.

Meanwhile, Sonic was running to the end of the forest, where the Ferris Wheel is heading after the repel. "OK, we need to activate this rift to send the Ferris Wheel far away from this dimension!"

"I'm not through with you yet, Uncle!" Scourge yells as he heads towards Sonic.

Rosie and Punchy yelled out the wheel:

Punchy: "Um, we're still in here, can someone help us?"

Rosie: "I'd prefer not to be transferred to another dimension, I'm just a kid, I wouldn't survive in the wild."

Both at  the same time: ".... OOH, that's what Meowkie was warning us about."

"There's people on that?!" Tails realizes. "Sonic, can you-"

"Nope. Busy fighting off your rogue creation here!" Sonic replies.

"Fine. Looks like I gotta do it! All flying characters, we need to save them!" Tails orders.

Meowkie was feeling ignored:
Meowkie: "Nya, are people just going not listen to me all day?"

Dreamy: "We're going to have to get that shrink ray from another source... Sweetie, contact Twilight Sparkle!"

Sweetie Belle: "But how will she know it's me?"

Rarity: "S-Sweetie Belle... you still don't have your Cutie Mark, she'll know it's you!"

"Just do it! Sonic just opened the rift!" Tails orders.

Meanwhile, Sonic continues to protect Calamity.

"Why protect evildoers, uncle? You should kill her on the spot!" Scourge asks. "You are too merciful for your own good!"

"Oh shut up!" Sonic runs behind him and gives him a good homing attack to the back, launching him into the rift.

"This is unnecessary, Sonic!" Calamity said. "He's right! Er, not the killing part, but- Anyways, I could've handled him!

"Knowing Scourge, he'll always find a way out. He can create rifts as well." Sonic says.

"At least this'll keep him away for now." Sonic then remembered something. "Master Hand! We still gotta save him!"

Meanwhile in the machine, BFZ tried hard to relax. But with the chaos happening, it was hard to do so. But she did manage to make the vehicle go at a normal fast speed (not lightspeed).

"So... we need to keep racing to save Master Hand, or is there any other hijinks ahead of us?" She asked Tails.

"Well, for starters, we're not on the racetrack because a Sweetie Belle decided to pull us away from it. Sonic's on his way to save him, but we need to stop that Ferris Wheel before it enters that rift!" Tails explains.

"Any ideas?"

"Wait THERE"S A RIFT!?!?" BFZ turned and saw a huge purple portal, sucking stuff in. The ferris wheel was slightly far from it.

BFZ looked at the wheel, then the striker, then back again. Then one of her hands started showing electricity, slowly forming into an enerbeam.

"If we can make the Shield Striker like a towtruck, I can tie one end of the enerbeam here, and the other to the ferris wheel! It's like... pulling it away from the rift?" BFZ had let her thoughts out.