Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Morpheus then spoke again, "the Serena that you've known as your friend this entire time was created by me. She's nothing more than a Midnight Summer's Dream to everyone. The real Serena asked this of me for her own personal gain and I completed her request." The room got silent instantly. "Dream why did you decide it was a good idea to deceive perfectly good decent people again!" Morpheus' sister looked upset. "Isn't it not fitting for a lord to give back to his people? I merely took pity on her and gave her what she requested for." "But this is going to make people upset you know! I'm glad you didn't at least send someone to Hell again." Dream got quiet after he remembered his past actions that he'd later regret.

Dream Serena shurgged her arms:

Dream Serena: "I suppose the jig is up."

Dream Serena: "Your Serena will not return for some time ... but do not be angry at me."

Rosie: "If your our Serena's friend, that we will treat you with the same respect as our Serena."

Sonic looks at the fake Serena.

"So, she wanted to lie to us..." Sonic says, looking down, with his eyes closed.

Sonic was angry, at himself. If there's one thing he hates, it's when a friend is hurt... especially if he played a part in it.

Cousin was confused:

Cousin: "So, wait, from my understanding, you town gods power depends on the life of the town that you're the god of, does this means, if this village is in danger, you can do nothing?"

Dream Serena: "In a way, yes."

Whitney: "... Goodness, I left the town defenseless if something serious happens ... I just wanted to be happy with Punchy."

Cousin: "We are not destined to be who we love for the rest of our lives, it's a sad fact."

Meowkie: "He's right, ya know, boss."

Whitney: "What can I can do to redeem myself?"

Cousin: "If you want to get to a god, you must work for a god, take up a job as Katmari Roller for The King Of All Cosmos."

Whitney: "I'll pick up garbage if I have to!'

The Lord of Dreams walked slowly towards the group "unfortunately I cannot say what Serena was thinking when she gave me this request. However I made sure Serena I created was identical to the original. You may still refer to her as a friend but that is your decision." A white star gleamed inside of Morpheus' eyes, "However dreams can be considered goals in life. It will be in your best interests to find the original Serena. I cannot tell you where she is because you're adventures will have no meaning if you just reach your destination. You're welcome to explore my realm. Everyone is welcomed." Dream walked back to this throne and sat back down.

"This town isn't totally defenseless. I'm gonna make sure nothing happens to it!" Sonic yells.

"Sonic, what are you doing?" Tails asks.

Sonic grabs his sword, and opens a portal, jumping inside without saying a word.

The blue Sentinel lands back in the town, which has a bunch of Daleks heading towards it.

"Nobody's getting hurt again." Sonic's sword ignites with flames. "You want extermination?! I'll give you some!"

He aims his sword, yelling out in anger as fire engulfs the Daleks. 

"It seems anger has awoken in that one" Dream making his observations, "it seems its time to leave the Dreaming for now. You'll always return here regardless. May you find your path to realizing your dreams become reality. Now its time to wake up." Morpheus snapped his fingers and everyone suddenly woke up back into the Village where Daleks were attacking.

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"Yet another nuisance to deal with. How troublesome." Rachel didn't seem to enjoy the company of Daleks.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"I can use your help you know!" Ragna was busy fending off the Daleks. "Its about time you showed up Ragna. Now get to work." "Funny coming from you Rabbit." Our heroes charge into battle to fight off another threat.

Back at the Dreaming. Dream and his sister stood around silently. "Why did you guide them here? Isn't that our eldest brother's duty?" "You know Destiny, he never leaves his maze even if you asked him to." "I see..." the Dream Weaver doesn't understand humor. "Besides you were doing something stupid again. I'm the only one who can talk you out these things." The woman laughed. Dream simply shrugged the comment off. "I don't think those guys realized they just made friends with Death itself" the woman smiled, "I really hope I get to meet them again before the end of their adventure. They're really funny people." On the sound of her wings, Death smiled as she made her way out of The Dreaming looking forward to hearing more stories of heroism.

Sonic and the team eliminated all the Dalek threats, as Sonic walked away and sat on a bench. A white hand came up to him.

"Hey man, saw you fighting over there, crazy stuff. You know, if you want to let out your anger, I hold a tournament where you can do that..." Master Hand says.

"No thanks." Sonic says, bluntly.

"OK, OK... Popcorn?" Master Hand offers, handing him a bag of the stuff. "It's been flooding my place for a while."

"Thank you." Sonic says, taking the bag, and Master Hand disappears.

He takes a bite, and looks at the sky, rather depressed.

New storyline!

When Doctor Doom comes to town to take it back as his own, he traps the residents of Forest Crossing in a Christmas special, with him as Santa!

Days later... 

BFZ opened the door of her house, and found snow everywhere. "It's snowing! Hallelujah! We could build snowmen and snow angels and have hot chocolate! This is gonna be AWESOME!"

After getting a hat and a scarf, she goes out to find her friends.

Just then.... things begin to get a little strange in Forest Crossing.

Meanwhile, beyond the multiverse, Sonic is sitting alone in the Disciples headquarters. He's still a little sour.

"Yo, Sonic! You have a transmission from Tails! It's from that village you keep visiting!" Knuckles says, pressing a button, with Tails showing up on a TV.

"Yeah, hello. Sonic? Strange things are happening at Forest Crossing." Tails says to Sonic.

"Like what?" Sonic asks his brother.

"Well, it's snowing, there's background music coming from who knows where..." Tails lists, and what he's describing seems natural so far for the fictional realm. "....and there's opening credits in the sky!"

Sonic immediately sits up. "What?!"

As BFZ was walking, she held the note from Lucario, and kept it in her pocket. She was then interupted when she heard music. She shrugged it off.

Then she saw the credits.

"O...kay, I get this is a video game village and all but... What's with the credits?" She read the title and some of the credits, with her face slowly growing into a horrified look,

"w-Wait. WE'RE DOING A PLAY?!?!"

Sonic emerges from a portal and looks up, noticing the credits.

"This is weird, even for fictional ream standards!" He says.

Sonic then gets out his sword. "Alright, BTYT, I know you're behind this! Now come on out and let me give you a sword slashing you'll never forget!"

Tails goes over to BFZ. "Yeah, after what happened, Sonic has gotten a lot more aggressive in battle."

"Uh huh..." BFZ was feeling concerned. It's best to not console him... at least not yet. Not at the midst of a battle.

"Fine time for this to happen during Christmas eve..." BFZ started to look at her surrondings. The credits have stopped, and it was erriely silent.

"Where are the others?" BFZ wondered. "I hope nothing happened to them!" 

"Check the houses and find out!" Tails orders.

"Put the sword away, Sonic. Use it when there's an actual threat."

Sonic sighs as the sword disappears.

"Right!" BFZ said and ran.

Okay, who to start?! BFZ thought. I got it!

She ran to find Jessica, Lumina, and the metal wisp who's name she obviously forgot. Ivorn reference

She had to find Rosie, Punchy, Dream Serena, and Sweetie Belle before any chaos happens!

"Guys! We have a problem! Some credits showed up and it looks like somebody trapped us in a play!"

Tails flies around the place looking for the "homeless" characters. 

"Kat? Ragna?"

"We seriously need to make a house for them." Sonic says to Tails.

A familiar voice boomed over the village

???: "Prepare yourself creatures, away we will zoom! I am the new monarch of Christmas, I am SANTA DOOM!"

Meowkie sees DOOM and tries to question him:

Meowkie: "Gee, walking all fours is taking slower than usual, maybe it's best that I get off on two legs."

She tries to but she slips and falls.

Meowkie: "... Huh, hooves?"

DOOM: "You shall lead my sleigh tonight."

Sonic growls when he sees that DOOM is manipulating Meowkie's physical body.

Tails scans Meowkie and the surface with the DEUS, trying to get figure out why he can change the world like this. "Somehow, DOOM's able to rewrite everything from this Multiverse. This must be why he changed this world into a Christmas Special."

"So he's trying to be a writer, huh? How is this possible?" Sonic asks.

"Not sure, but I'm trying to think of an hypothesis."

DOOM scoffs:

DOOM: "Fool, do you not know about the Infinity Gauntlet? I can  change anything to DOOM's will. DOOM is actually being quite merciful right now, considering I could just obliterate you all right now."

Punchy: "But did you really got to make us into corny Christmas characters? I can't even move anymore since I'm a snowman."

DOOM: "Play along with DOOM'S game and I might let you go"

"Or you know, you could use the Infinity Gauntlet. That works too." Tails says, shutting of the DEUS.

"Why you... Just wait until I get my hands on you and that gauntlet! I'll.... I'll..."

Tails puts his hand in his brother, trying to calm him down.

"Listen, we'll get through this together... OK?" Tails consoles Sonic.

Sonic however, is feeling rather hopeless.

"Never seen him like this in a while. Last time I did, it was after he lost a friend of his."

Calamity wandered out of the woods with Star, both dressed in green with green Santa hats and pointy shoes. Star's ears were slightly longer and sharper, while Calamity's were the same as before. Calamity rubbed her eyes. "Alright, who painted our clothes green?

"What the?! You're elves!" Tails says to the two.

"How come we're unaffected?" Sonic asks.

"Might be because we're Disciples, or that we're not from this Multiverse, and thus unable to be affected. One of those two." Tails answers.

Calamity stared at him blankly, then mumbled, "It's too early for this kind of stuff..." She stretched and yawned. "Alright, so then why-" She looked at Star. "-aren't our ears any-?" Calamity blinked. "Never mind. Curse my stupid ears... Okay, so how do we fix this?"

"Not sure. Barging in and taking the Gauntlet could risk all of your lives." Tails says.

"I guess we just have to play his game and hope it all works. I wish we had our army, but thanks to the isolation field, we cannot bring them in."

"It's just us..." Sonic says angerly. "And I'm not losing any of you."