Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie was delighted:

Rosie: "Oh my gosh, I'm a kid again! Punchy, let's go explore together, for old times sake!"

Rarity: "Hmm, well, I was rather responsible for a filly so I shouldn't change that muc... oooh, is that a balloon?"

Meowkie: "I'm goin' have to go through high school again ... boss, I'm scared ... where are you mommy and daddy?"

"Shut up, military boy! And my emotions AREN'T AMPLIFIED!" she yelled, stomping on the ground. "So maybe you should just... Just shut up!"

"Yup. Totally amplified." Tails sarcastically notes. "Hey Sonic, where'd you go?"

Sonic is watching TV back in his village house, looking at cheesy sitcoms. "I'm busy looking at tween oriented sitcoms to check if my tastes changed."

Sonic paused for a little bit, not laughing at anything. "Yeah... still sucks."

"Well, while the rest of you useless losers stay here and watch T.V., me and Star are gonna go try to fix this! Come on, Star," Calamity said. Star froze up behind her box, terrified that she was being acknowledged. Calamity grabbed her hand roughly and started walking. "Now all we have to do is figure out what to do! Star, use your future vision thingy."

Star shivered and shut her eyes, then opened them and shrugged weakly.

Calamity groaned. "Well, what do we do now?!"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Sweetie Belle stomped proudly:

Sweetie Belle: "Guess I'm the one who has to watch over all of you!"

Rarity: "Sweetie Belle, don't you think we can handle ourselves?"

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, when I was your age, I almost stole marshmallows, kids can not be accountable for their actions."

• Thumbs Up 1

In response to Tails' question, BFZ tried to think. "I was born with it... I din't get electrocuted to get this or anythin.." She stopped. "Muh language is changing! Why're we watching TV?"

"Just checking for mental changes." Sonic says, not bothering to change the channel despite what's playing.

"Man, this stuff is so bad.... yet I'm so compelled to not change the channel!"

Yuya was upset by Calamity's comments and put his goggles to hide his tears. Ragna and Rachel later appeared on the scene.

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"It seems everyone has been affected by this phenomenon."

kid%20ragna%201_zpsukzwqcqf.png

"You don't look any different at all Rabbit." Ragna was quick to point out the obvious. "It has affected me greatly. Besides I looked the same when we met no?" "Now that I think about it yeah. You're lucky your a vampire Rabbit." Rachel disregarded Ragna's comment and focused on the task at hand. "Well there's only one person capable of doing this so I'll be having a word with him. You all best to stay here and not cause any trouble in the meantime." Rachel then left, leaving a bunch of rose petals in the wind.

As Sonic and friends watched TV, they heard a cacophonic screech come from Jessica's house. Blessedly, it was silenced, but at that moment Shade literally popped out of a dark corner.

"As much as I'd like to take credit for this, I gotta admit I'm stumped on what's going on. Lumina's singing went from sickeningly sweet to just sickening, Jessica's locked herself in her room since "her clothes are too baggy", and I think I heard the bird say something along the lines of "I'm an egg, don't disturb me." So what's go-"

It was only then that he saw everyone present looked like a kid. He started to say something, then stopped. He tried to say something again, but once more stopped.

"...what."

"So you guys got small too?" Sonic says.

"Wait, if Ivorn is already so small.... what if he's the size of a bug now?! Oh no, please tell me I didn't step on him or anything!" Tails panics, looking at his shoe.

"Last I saw the git, he was at Jess's. Besides, the bastard's made of metal and he's an Elemental, so you couldn't kill him by stepping on him... sadly-"

It was only then that Shade noticed that his arms looked smaller than normal.

"...WHAT. MIRROR. PLEASE. WHAT."

"You ain't looking at a fun house mirror, Shade. You're a kid too." Sonic comments, as he turns to the TV which has gone into commercial break.

The TV began to show an advertisment. "Come one, come all to the greatest spectacle in the world! The Pandercastle theme park is now open! We got racing, rides, fun houses! Everything for your little one! Now come on down to the Pandercastle theme park! You know you want to!" The announcer, Pandergast said, cheerfully. "Located between BTYT and Forest Crossing."

"Speaking of fun houses..." Sonic says, after the commercial ends. He then sat down and looked at Tails. "Uhhh, can we go there?"

Shade remained silent for a few seconds, then spoke, "...WHAAAAT?! I WAS NEVER A KID TO BEGIN WITH! ELEMENTALS ARE NEVER KIDS! WE'RE BORN AS ADULTS - WE DON'T GROW, WE DON'T HAVE CHILDHOODS, WE DON'T HAVE PUBB-ER-TIE OR WHATEVER JESS CALLS IT!"

"Neither did Serena. Consider it a whole new experience." Tails responds to Shade before turning to Sonic. "Eh, I dunno. Pandergast's a fishy guy, and placing the theme park near BTYT is already bad news."

"Come on, pleeeeeeeeease?" Sonic pleads.

Rachel met with Amane in the mountains where he was dancing at.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"I'm assuming this is your doing."

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"You caught me!" Rachel then thought of the next thing to ask. "Is this permanent?" "Oh heavens no! It should last for a hour or two." "Well let's hope that nothing bad happens in our time of weakness." Rachel then left Amane to spread the word.

"I've never seen Sonic act like this before!" BFZ said. "Wait, it must be the effects of this kid thing!" BFZ then sneezed, causing a fireball to appear and destroy the TV, and startle everyone.

"uhh, whoops? Hehehe". BFZ grinned sheepishly.

"Aw, come on BFZ! You broke the TV!" Sonic whines. "Tails, can you build a new one?"

"I don't know how to build anything anymore, Sonic!" Tails yells back.

Calamity heard Sonic from the road and gritted her teeth. She stopped back to the rest of the group. Star hesitated for a moment, then followed, confused.

Once thy arrived, Calamity started yelling. "You're all useless! Maybe if someone-" She glared pointedly at Sonic. "-hadn't gone to the T.V., we would have been back to normal by now! You all suck!"

"Oh lighten up, we'll find a way to get us back soon." Sonic nonchalantly says. "In the meantime, let's go to the theme park!"

"This is your fault, you know," Calamity said. "If you hadn't seen that ad, we could've been all back to normal by now. But you know what? Fine, let's go to the stupid amusement park. When you endanger us all, again, don't blame me."

"You're a villain, isn't putting people in danger something you kinda do?" Sonic states to Calamity.

"Sonic, please don't start something." Tails warns.

"Yeah, other people, moron. But you're a hero, aren't you? You're supposed to save everyone, but all you're doing is hurting them. What a hero!"

Star tugged lightly at Calamity's arm. Calamity pushed her back, and she cowered.

"Hurting everyone? All we're doing is sitting down watching TV!" Sonic yells. 

"Hey, hey. I have a better idea, how about we all go to Amane and see how long our child forms last? Can we just stop fighting?" Tails interrupts.

"Yeah, exactly! You're just sitting here and wasting everyone's time when we could be doing something! And now you want to go to an amusement park that's close to the robot village thing? What is wrong with you?"

Star had long since taken cover behind another box.

Sonic didn't like being beaten, but Calamity was right. "Fine. Let's go find a cure." He stands up and opens the door. "Now come on, let's rock and roll!"