Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Oh, and changing the physical structure of my friends isn't making my mood any better either." Sonic says.

"Trust me, this whole ordeal happened because of friends...."

Tails puts his hand on his brother for comfort.

Edited by Failinhearts

Jollyness laughed it off:

Jollyness: "Ho, ho, ho, don't worry, they'll get over it, they'll be staying like this forever!"

Everyone but Punchy: "Forever!?"

Punchy: "Noot?!"

Dream Serena: "I'm afraid this is what Jollyness always do ... the only way to reverse it is to get Sonic jolly again."

Jollyness: "Yes, no changing back till you're jolly again!"

"So you're forcing me to feel an emotion, huh?" Sonic says, with a grim tone.

"I lost a friend, my village friends are being changed against their will, and the only Disciple that's with me in this place is my brother! You know how much of a freak I feel like right now?!"

He sighs and continues sitting down.

Jollyness continued to laugh:

Dream Serena: "Jollyness' concept of morality is ... twisted, for a lack of a better word. He will not change his mind until you get jolly again."

Meowkie: "Hmm, boss, I think I got a idea ... we got to go back to the realm of the gods and get the real Serena!"

Dream Serena: "You know, I don't really like being called a fake..."

"We have to go back there?" Tails says.

"I dunno... I did some research on the guys we met and it doesn't look very good..."

Tails looks back at Sonic, who was just drawing pictures in the snow.

Dream Serena left for the realm of gods:

Dream Serena: "They won't mind me, besides, I think only person the other Serena would talk to is me."

Meowkie: "Best of luck .... Serena ... I hope both of you can stay in our town."

Dream Serena: "There would be no point to that, I'm just a decoy."

Tails leans up to Sonic. "What'cha drawing?"

"Nothing." He says.

However, what he made certainly was nothing. It was poorly drawn pictures of his family and his teammates.

Meowkie was getting used to walking with hooves:

Meowkie: "I think I'm getting the hang of this! ... Wow, I can stand on two feet!"

Jollyness: "... I think this Pink Cat needs a Pink Hat."

Meowkie: "What kind of reindeer has a hat, boss?"

Sonic began to draw pictures of people he lost.

"Sonic, is that supposed to be mom and dad?" Tails asked.

He shrugged. "It should. After millions of years, you can forget how they look like. How many spines they had, what shoes they wore..."

Meanwhile in the realm of Gods:

Dream Serena: "You must come back, your friends have met Jollyness ... as you can see by me."

Serena: "... Ooh, okay, but only to scare him out, once he's gone, I'm gone."

Dream Serena: "You're going have to come back sooner or later, your life depends on the village."

Tails was trying to cheer Sonic up, so he dug through the presents in the sleigh.

"Hey look, Sonic! There's a plush of you in there!" Tails grabs out a Sonic plush, but it was actually a toy of Modern Sonic.

"Uhh, oops."

Serena and Dream Serena returned to town:

Serena: "Pull any tricks, Jollyness, and I'll go back to the realm of the gods."

Dream Serena: "I need a new name to tell us apart, how about Denese?"

Serena: "You're honestly more of Debra."

"Hey, hey look Sonic! Serena's back!" Tails says, pulling his arm.

Sonic looks at her, unsure of what to say. Unsure of what to think. He's still feeling awful.

Sonic looks down at the snow, at his pictures. He sees a drawing of Mephiles. Sonic swears he could see his drawing laugh at him, like he knows something he doesn't. "You're all alone" it mouths.

Sonic rubs his eyes, and the drawing of Mephiles isn't even there. He was imagining it the whole time.

"Heh, good to see you back." Sonic says, trying to act cool.

Serena didn't bring all good news:

Serena: "I won't be here for long, only here to reverse this. You'll have to rely on Dreamy here to get your Godly Goodness."

Dreamy: "... Dreamy? I like it, I can go with that."

Serena: "Anyways, Jollyness, cut the crap, you know you can't do anything to a town god who wants her town back to order."

Jollyness: "But what if that isn't the case?"

Serena: "Wha..."

Serena got possessed by Jollyness

Dreamy: "Okay, this has gone long enough, let's do something that solves all problems, kick butt until we have our way."

Sonic struggles with his own mind, as he sees Mephiles in front of him

"You're all alone, you freak of nature." Mephiles says to Sonic.

"I can't be. I have Tails, I have my friends! You're wrong! You always will be!"

"Oh? Am I now? Because you know, I am you. I'm just your mind. In fact, I may know more than you do. I may even know who you really are."

"What? Tell me, then! What even am I?!" Sonic yells at his imaginary Mephiles, shaking him.

"All I can tell you is, you're a freak of nature. Nothing but a pathetic little speck in this realm we live in! You think your status is so important, but you know, you're just obsolete material!" Mephiles says, grabbing his axe and pushing Sonic back with it. "You think you're so freaking special." He leans to Sonic. "Well, someone's outranking you. In the end, you'll just be a hedgehog nobody wants, and you'll be all alone."

"You're wrong! You're wrong!" Sonic yells, closing his eyes and opening them slowly, revealing a worried Tails. "Hey, Sonic. You alright? We have a bit of a guy's butt to kick."

Sonic's eyes then turn white. "I will be.... once I kick the everloving crap out of this pathetic excuse for a god!" He gets out his sword.

Meowkie discovered something:

Meowkie: "Hey, I can change forms! Wow now I'm taller and faster!  And now ... I'm buff?"

Rarity: "Well, let's use our horns, sister!"

Sweetie Belle: "Right on it!"

Rosie: "Remember, Serena can't die unless the town dies, don't hold back! ... At least you can actually do something, I hate being a snowman!"

Punchy: "Noot!" (Uh, I think Ross hasn't been affected, maybe I can call him! ... No, he might melt Rosie.)

Sonic rushes forward and relentlessly slashes at the possessed Serena. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" He laughs, as he uses every ounce of his power.

"Look at me! I'm not obsolete!" Sonic laughs as he sets his sword to fire mode, firing at his enemy. "I can do so much more Mephiles! More than you can even imagine!!"

"LIGHTNING BOLT" Shouts a voice...turns out it's from Amitie, using a lightning spell on Serena. It doesn't hurt her too bad, but it does slow her down a little.

Amitie then decides to use another spell that slows her down further. "BLIZZARD!" And Fire magic as well.

"Well, you said not to hold back, so..."

Conker just walks up to Serena...

TING!

"Looks like one of those B pressing moments." He pulls out a flamethrower from nowhere and uses it.

"Jollyness isn't so Jolly!" BFZ yelled. She welds her electrokinesis into a rope and ties the possesed Serena down to restrain her.

"Serena! STOP!" She said, "It's us! Fight against Jollyness' control!" BFZ didn't want to hurt Serena. She's our friend!

"What's the big idea Jolly?" BFZ was furious.

Sonic, still furious slams Serena to the ground. Tails only watched in horror. This wasn't the Sonic he knew.

Sonic stands in front of Serena, sword to her neck. Just then, he hears Mephiles' voice again. "We're the same, aren't we? Sentinels... they called themselves protectors when they were so quick to declare war. You're fighting a war yourself! That's all you are, a bunch of killing machines! And somehow, you blame me for slaughtering millions of lives when your parents should be just as guilty! Now what are you waiting for? Kill her!"

Sonic's arm shakes, as he cannot control himself. "The rage of a Sentinel, of a Disciple is enough to destroy civilizations! You don't want to be obsolete? Then do what no Disciple wants to do!"

"What are you doing?!" BFZ yelled at Sonic.

"We're not trying to kill Serena, We're trying to SAVE her from Jollyness' possesion!" Like Tails, BFZ had never seen Sonic like this before.

"Tails! Do something!" BFZ could not maintain the rope longer.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Tails replies. He grabs his electro-wrench and fires an Enerbeam-esque rope, wrapping around Sonic pulling him back.

"I... just want to be important." Sonic says, while being pulled back.

"Hah! Millions of years old, but on the inside, you're just a scared little boy." Mephiles says in Sonic's mind.

Dreamy came up with a idea:

Dreamy: "Hey, Jollyness, Sonic would be far more Jolly if you leave Serena alone!"

Meowkie: "Sonic, I'm gonna have to restrain you, boss. ... It's weird being this big"

Jollyness: "Hmm, what could make you jolly, son?"

Sonic looks down, still being held back by Meowkie. He's still trying to get a hold of his mind.

"For starters, stop possessing Serena." Sonic says to Jollyness. "Secondly, stop this act, manipulating this world. I think we can handle a good Christmas on our own, thank you very much."

"And lastly, show me... Am I as unimportant my mind says I am? Tell me! TELL ME!" Sonic's fury began to show itself again, breaking Meowkie's grip.

"Sonic, stop!" Tails yells, restraining him again. "This isn't you!"

Sonic fires a blast of magic energy at Tails, sending him flying. "You're all alone..." Mephiles' voice echoed again. Just then, Sonic looks around, seeing the pure fear he brought upon his friends.

With her other hand, BFZ creates an enerbeam like rope around Sonic tying him down as well.

"I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice!" She said nervously. "Something is toying with you right now and ya gotta calm down!"

But then the rope that held the possesed Serena down breaks.