Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie and Punchy got on the Farris  wheel:
Punchy: "Hey, Rosie, why do they call this the fairest wheel? It doesn't look too fair."

Rosie: "Well, Punchy, you have less of a chance dying on this wheel than the other rides."

Punchy: "Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

"We gotta save him, Tails!" Sonic urges, pulling on his arm. "Let's go do the race!"

Tails looks up to Master Hand, and back to his reckless "little" brother. He's worried he might lose him, will he take the risk?

Tails looks in his eyes one more time, despite his age and past action, the determination on his eyes and maturity on his face shows that this is what Sonic would do, even when he's normal.

"Fine, but we need our own car!"

Elsewhere, Shade looked around the park. He noticed there were quite a lot of children around. He pondered, and pondered, and pondered. Then, if he had a mouth, he would be grinning from ear to ear (so to speak) as he thought of all the nasty and cruel things he could do here. His powers and intelligence weren't affected by this event - however, his innate desire to disprove the notion that there are no evil Elementals (and that people are never born evil) was suddenly as high as it was back in the days before Charn appeared (but to his credit, it didn't diminish by much since then).

He disappeared from the group into a nearby shadow, deliberately knocking a child's ice cream onto the ground as he did so.

Dreamy and Rarity stood up to Shade:

Rarity: "I see you have matured at all during your adult years."

Dreamy: "Let's get this over with, you're surrounded."

Rarity: "... By a filly and a puppy!"

Calamity grimaced and covered her ears, groaning. "It's so lo-oud..." 

Star patted her arm. Big ears were a blessing and a curse.

Calamity noticed Shade knocking over the kid's ice cream and gestured at him as best and she could without letting go of her ears. "L-let's go over to him, shall we?"

They went. Calamity said, "H-hi, mister, you seem pretty, urgh... Villainous, so we were wondering if you had any tips?"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Alas, Dreamy and Rarity's speech was fruitless, as Shade simply ignored them and literally became a shadow crawling among shadows. A filly and a puppy could talk big, sure, but they couldn't grab a shadow on the ground, certainly not one that could command, create and control darkness. They did, however, receive a consolation prize of inky black orbs popping out from various shadows the park's buildings and visitors cast around the vicinity, and flying straight towards them.

Tails emerged from a portal with the Shield Striker, a police car-esque vehicle with heavy armor. "High-Volt allowed me to borrow this. However, this thing won't be able to withstand heavy fire from legions of Daleks, Cybermen and evil toys for long, even with the armor it has! We need to give this thing new mods in order to allow us to make it through the course in one piece despite us being easy targets."

Shade, noticing the car, popped out from under its shadow. "Ooh, I bet you could destroy a lot of things with that," he said, his tone clearly hinting that he wanted to do just that with it. "If you need help with modding it, I can call my minion in... assuming this incident hasn't made him a complete incompetent," he shrugged.

"I'll need all the help I can in terms of modding. The Shield Striker is a complicated beast and if we are to save Master Hand quickly, these mods need to be done as soon as possible." Tails responds to Shade.

"My name's Sonic, so obviously you have an edge in terms of speed!" Sonic adds, proudly. "Although.. I'm not really a tech guy."

Calamity tried to get Shade's attention again. "H-hey, dude, so do you? As a supervillain-to-be, I need all the advice I can get!"

Meowkie hid behind Sweetie Belle:
Meowkie: "B-Boss, I-I'm scared ... what if there is no way to reverse this?"

Sweetie Belle: "There there, my child, I will protect you ... for the rest of your life."

Meowkie: "That's ... not very reassuring."

Shade looked at Calamity. "Oh, just watch and learn," he said, amazed someone was asking him for advice to be evil. 'In yer face, Wukong,' he thought, 'I'm proving you and what all the boffins at home said wrong!'

He grabbed Tails' DEUS and dialed up Jessica's number. "Oi, Ivorn! Yer needed!"

From the watch, a timid voice came out. "S-s-shade? Wh-wh-what's going on? Jess hasn't left her room, Lumina's screeching, I'm scared-"

"Shut up and we'll explain it later. Anyway, you still good with machines? We need you here. Right between the forest and the town of killer playthings."

"B-b-b-but how will I get there? Jess doesn't drive, I can't fly, if I walk it'll take exactly three hundred-"

"Just tell Lumina her singing's crap," Shade said, and hung up. "Now," he said to Calamity, "any minute now..."

A loud scream filled the air - quiet at first, but it increased in volume. Suddenly, Ivorn fell out from the sky and landed right beside Shade - half his body stuck in the ground and his eye comically leaking a waterfall.

"My advice to you, Ivorn?" Shade said, cackling. "Never be a music critic - you always anger artists."

"You okay, man? Don't worry, I have just the thing to make you feel better!" Tails says with a comforting tone.

"We're pimping a ride!" Sonic yells, killing the mood.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh man, oh man, this is gonna be great, Star, Star, look, he's actually helping us, look!" Calamity could hardly keep herself from jumping up and down like an idiot. "So, so what's the plan? Can we help?"

"I'm OK," Ivorn said, heaving himself out of the ground. "He's been doing this to me for eons now; you get used to it." He looked at the car. "OH MY GOSH, THAT'S AWESOHOHOHOME!" he geeked out, "OH, WHERE DO WE START, WHERE DO WE START?!"

"The sides require the most reinforcement. I observed the course from the air and I see tons of Daleks watching from the areas that'll leave the car open on the sides." Tails says, pacing the floor. "After that, the front needs weaponry. Shield Striker has a lock-on electric lazer, but we need it for the Daleks on the side. There's Cybermen walking across the track, so we need a very powerful bumper to crash into them!"

"Hm, what if I tried...?"

Amitie became her normal self again...but as it usually did, it had a time limit, but it seems the power makes her a tad overpowered during that short time, so she certainly uses it to make short work of the Cybermen. Well, most of them.

Then she becomes a kid again.

"Oh, fiddle sticks..."

"Hey! Who put giant blobs on my Cybermen?!" Pandergast yells. "Oh well, I'm sure they'll make good replacement obtacles!"

Tails looks at the course, now full of Puyos. "Change of plans, maybe we need a large scoop on the front of the Shield Striker to flip away the Puyos."

"OK," Ivorn said, a blob of shimmering metal forming above him, "any specific metal you want? I've got mythril, titanium, silver, steel, anything you need." It was then that he remembered the problem at hand. "By the way... what's going on? Why does Jessica sound younger? Why are you smaller than normal? And why's Short, Dark and Ugly high pitched now?"

"I HEARD THAT!" Shade bellowed.

"Everyone got aged down. Luckily, mine managed to wear off quickly. It'll all go away in time, we just need to save that big god hand stuck in Traptanium." Tails replies.

"What's the strongest metal you've got?"

Sweetie Belle and Meowkie got a idea:
Meowkie: "If whatever caused you to get older made us younger, than doing it again will return us to our regular ages!"

Sweetie Belle: "Good point, my child, but who caused this?"

Meowkie: "Has anybody seen Amane lately? Maybe he knows."

"Well, er, I suppose all of them put together?" Ivorn shrugged. "I've never thought much of super alloys, to be honest. But I dunno why I'm affected - I never aged at all in my life."

"Sounds like overkill... I love it! We'll top it off with Traptanium and Transformium, which we can add to your super alloy." Tails says. "I hope we don't add too much that it won't be able to be mobile. We have to make sure the Shield Striker moves after all!"

"Well, I guess by definition they're included too," Ivorn said, as he shfted the orb into two long and thick sheets of metal. Both of them landed on top of his cubic body and bounced off onto the ground with a loud CLANK! The metal was very strong, but it did have the unfortunate flaw of having an eye-searing colour. Being composed of every metal ever would do that to an alloy, however.

"Agh! It burns!" Sonic cries, shielding his eyes.

"Just hop inside and sign up for the race!" Tails says, putting on sunglasses.