Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

*Nightwing stared at Sonic* "Maybe it's because there's a good 10-15 people here who's watching you tell stories" said Nightwing 

"Who wants to tell their story next" asked Kat

"Assuming Ragna's finished with his story"

"You know what I mean. Like something a little more evil..." Sonic says. "And no, not you guys." Sonic added, looking at Shade and Calamity. The Dalek hides under more trees, still gathering information.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rarity noticed the Daleks:
"Now, now, it's not polite to drop in on conversations you're not part of."
"Now, go away, or become frozen, you oversized salt shakers!"

Punchy was wondering what they were doing here:
"Maybe they just wanted to know how I  became a fisher."

Rosie didn't agree:
"This is BTYT, Punchy, they don't care about anything but what can aid them in their conquest."

*Roxas groaned* 

"Must I do everything myself?" asked Roxas annoyed as he got up and walked over to the Deleks* "WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE SPIKED ONE" Shouted one of the Deleks. "AGREE-" The Delek was suddenly cut short as Roxas grabbed the both of them into the darkness of the woods with only a bunch of smashes being heard, as Roxas calmly walked out of the forest, a Delek eye in his possession* "Catch". *He threw the eye to Tails*

"Thanks. I wanna see how much intel they got. It's all recorded through here." Tails said.

Rosie was grossed out:
"Evil robots or not, someone's eye being teared out isn't pleasant."

Rarity scoffed at the matter:
"Hmph, they should have just run when I stepped in."
"Now, they have key boy on their bad side list, not that it wasn't very small in the first place."
"Gee, sis, you're real hardcore!"
"It's only natural, Sweetie Belle, evil fears me."

Sonic turns around, to see Tails already having a computer plugged into the Dalek eyestalk. "Geez, you sure are fast."

"I learned from the best." Tails said, obviously referring to Sonic. He continued to analyse everything the Dalek caught. "Dang. This info has been uploaded to a network. BTYT probably has it."

Meowkie stepped up:
"I think it's time to tell my story."
"A long time ago,  I graduated from Namco High, not knowing what to do after that, I took up Richard Miller's advice to become a detective, the job was long and hard, to the extent I had to break up with Cousin to focus on work. Lucky for me, I got paired with a nice guy named Niko and we went to find out a pencil thief, it may not sound like the most excitin' job   but that case was actually pretty big...

"Nya, sorry bosses, did some of you want to tell your stories first? I can wait."

"Hey, if you ever see Niko again, tell him I said hi." Sonic says to Meowkie.

"How would a case involving a lost pencil be so big?" Tails curiously asked.

Meowkie explained:
"Well, boss, it turns out the stolen pencils turned to something else ... kiddnapin'.

"The plan was that the pencil thief would lure people with promises of the pencil's being returned, but instead, they would be thrown in a box and kept in a shady office.

"A office known as ... Nyamco."

"Nyamco?" Sonic says, thinking about the term. "Wait, isn't Nyamco associated with your race?"

Meowkie didn't want to admit, but this was correct:
"It unfortunately is, I got framed as a spy for them, no one would believe in me anymore ... except for Niko, he stood by my side till the bitter end."

"The pencil thief  was a bad man I knew as the Big Cat, but most of the world knew as ... Goro."

"He hated my parents, he hated Namco  High and most of all, he hated me, he saw I got love and affection after I saved Pac-Man, he didn't want any Meowkie to be seen as "good."

"Worst of all, the one person who could stop him, Uncle Mappy, was blackmailed by him at the risk of losing his job... that monster has harmed too many, with Niko at my side, I eventually found him as the culprit, he was finally behind bars where he belonged."

"Me and Niko became famous then, the unstoppable detective duo, the legends, M and N, you know the rest."

"Well, it's good everything turned out the way it did." Sonic says, happily. "Let's just hope that sucker doesn't show up here. If he does, we'll be waiting!"

*Nightwing stared at Meowkie awkwardly*

"Big the Cat...?" "That name doesn't sit well with me for some reason"

*Nightwing turned to Punchy who was playing with his fishing hook* "Could you please get rid of that for the moment Punchy?" 

(Yes,I went there)

Punchy pulls a shark from the ocean and it falls on Nightwing:
"Ooh, sorry dude, did you say something?"

Rosie was concerned:
 "Why is every fish you fish out utterly dangerous?"
"I don't know, want to learn how to fish?"
"... I'll consider it."

"Well, that was darker than I expected," Calamity said. "Well, my thing is that I used to live in a really frickin' tiny lynx village, and one day I got bored and left to conquer the world! A, uh, friend was following me, but we got separated in the woods 'cause she couldn't keep up. She's probably fine, though."

"What? Somebody's missing?" Sonic says, obviously wanting to save this person. "Well  why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He exclaims.

"She's probably fine," Calamity repeated, "and why do you care anyway? You said that you hate evil. You're not making any sense here."

"It's still a life." Sonic says. "If she's evil, I don't want her wandering around potentially causing trouble. I'd rather lock her up if that's the case."

"Wha- No, you can't lock her up, she's- Argh, never mind!" Calamity slumped back into her seat. After a moment, she said, noticably quieter, "Thanks... She's a pretty good hider, though."

Sonic, suspecting that Calamity isn't what she says she is, just sits down and tries to act more sympathetic. "We'll find her. Don't worry."

• Thumbs Up 1

Meowkie stepped in:
"Are you really evil? ... Or are you just seen that way?"

"The Meowkie family has seen as nothing but goons for Goro for a long time, but it wasn't until my parents moved out of the crime business that people think it didn't have to be this way."

Rosie also shared her story:
"I thought I was always doomed to be BTYT no good agent, the one they would write not nice things about in the history books, but it didn't have to be that way."
"Give it up and you will have a good life."

"I know somebody who was supposed to be a villain. But I changed that life." Sonic says. "Well, I hope I did..."

And then Calamity got angry again. "Of course I"m evil! Being evil is awesome!" She grabbed another marshmallow out of the bag.

"Are you sure about that?" Sonic says. "Try asking that to all the villains I defeated over the last couple of milleniums."