Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Or you know, give out a cry that transcends dimensions, that works too." Tails says. "Anyway, you two were all boyfriend and girlfriend once right? Well, we need your help on that because we need to clean the slates of our friends who have become criminals over marshmallows."

Tails looks around to see Cousin utterly confused. "I probably should've worded that better."

"More like girlfriend and gender ambiguous friend."

"The only reason me and Meowkie broke up because we were too busy for each other, we just couldn't do it with all the work we had to do."
Cousin explained.

"I still love Meowkie, maybe this Whitney person still loves your friend?"

"Well, I got to get back to rolling Katamaris, see ya later."

Rosie muttered under her breath:
"Well, they were useless."

Cousin descended again

"I heard that!"

"Well, it's the best advice we got, so let's relay that over to Whitney and hope she helps us." Tails says.

Tails knocks on Whitney's door, and she opens it, only to close it immediately.

"She's a tough cookie to crack, all right."

"Margie wouldn't want this, Whitney."
"... You haven't changed at all, Rosie, you still find a way to care for that scumbag after all he done."
Rosie got angry:
"Punchy might mess up sometimes, but he is no scumbag! I know because I know you still love him!"

"... Get out of my town and never come back."

"Hey, hey! And what authority do you have, eh?" Tails says, standing up for Rosie. "We're trying to be nice here, but you step in and kick us out!"

Tails turns around to see the others shocked by his outburst.

"Sorry. It's the overprotective Sonic in me."

Rosie put her face in her hands in annoyance.

"We're obviously not going to get anywhere with Whitney, if only I had some sort of magical lie detector or something..."

"Serena! She's the solution! She can read Whitney's thoughts!"

"And hear you shouting your genius plan in front of her house."

Serena said while walking by.

"Oops, so are you going to help or not?"
"Sure."

"Well, it's our best shot. Do your magic, Serena." Tails says, stepping back for her.

"Either we do that, or get a Tattletell and.... wait, you don't know about that, do you?" Tails added.

"Just forget about it."

Back outside of prison, Sweetie Belle, Punchy, Sonic and Calamity get them some disguises:
"They'll never recognize a pony with a mustache!"
"Actually, this is one time not having a Cutie Mark has done me good, they'll be able to tell it's me if they saw it."

"I better not do any fishing, I'm legendary for that."

"I'm sure won't fit in. I was drawn very, very simply! Besides, everyone knows that there's only one blue Sentinel.... so yeah." Sonic says. "Buuuuut... I took some advice from Solid Snake!"

Sonic then hides in a cardboard box. "Quick, pretend you're delivery men!"

"Um, did you order a spiky bowling ball, Ms. Whitney?"

"Aren't you that pony that stole the marshmallows with that scumbag and that grey girl?"

"Uhh..."

Rosie pulled Sweetie Belle, Punchy and Calamity away:
"What are you three doing? Get back in jail before you get in more trouble!"

"Trouble's my middle name," Calamity said while adjusting a wig that she had gotten from... Somewhere. "Well, technically it's 'the', but I usually cut that out. Also, jail's boring."

Edited by GamerGirl54321

Rosie groaned.
"Sigh, if you're here, can you at least go talk to Whitney, Punchy? She is your old girlfriend."
"Sure thing, Rosie-o, I got this!"

Whitney sees Punchy, call the cop, and all four of the escaped convicts get thrown back in jail.

"... I think is a good chance to learn harmonica."

"Well, that didn't last long. At least I still have my box." Sonic says, crawling back inside it. "I'm so bored, I might as well re-enact Spongebob."

*Meanwhile, at the mayor's office*

*Nightwing is on the phone* "Wait, they did what? That's why you're holding them in that prison? *sigh* I'll be right over" *Nightwing hung up the phone, going to visit the new prisoners*

Sonic continues to lay in the box, absolutely bored. "Imagining in a box isn't fun unless there's somebody else in the box to imagine with you. Come on, guys, there's still room!"

Just then, he hears footsteps.

"Whatever you do, don't take my box."

Rarity comes over to the prison:
"Sonic, you're out on bail, the rest of you are staying here."
"Sweetie Belle, you know better than this, I didn't raise you as a marshmallow thief."
"... For the rest of you, I've expected as much."

*A prison guard comes over to the three*

"Come on you lawbreakers. You've got a visitor" said the prison guard 

*he unlocked the cell*

"Wait a minute, I'm out on bail? And who's visiting us?" Sonic and the others walk out of the cell to see Nightwing.

"Hey, Nightwing. Funny how a campfire can lead to this, huh?" Sonic says, laughing sheepishly.

*Nightwing sniffs and immediately covers his nose* "Wow Sonic. You...really need a shower" *He looked into the cell to see a box* "Please don't tell me you've been living in that thing"

"Hey, it was my only source of entertainment, ok? I'm desperate! I've been going crazy all day!" Sonic says. "Anyway, what are you doing here?"

Serena gather all the thoughts she could:
"She does still love Punchy ... and she hates you, Rosie."
"What? What did I do?"
"You're in the way, as far I can tell from her thoughts."
"... But I don't like Punchy that way..."

"Well. Someone demanded that I get you out right away" replied Nightwing. "It wasn't Tails eith-" *Suddenly Nightwing was interrupted as a familiar voice was heard" *That darn hedgehog, always speeding off and forgetting to save his darn game" *Mr.Resetti walked into the cell* "YOU. I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU HEDGEHOG"

"Here we go again..." Sonic says, leaning on his sword, awaiting the inevitable lecture. "You're lucky you can't make me run off this time."

*Resetti laughed* "Oh no. No lectures this time. THIS TIME, IT'S REVENGE YOU DARN HEDGEHOG". Resetti kicked his sword, making Sonic lose his balance. "I'm not going to take away Tails, or your dumb little sword. This time, I'm taking something that's precious to you. Something that would destroy you if it was gone." Resetti pulled out his pickaxe, and pushed Sonic away, moving towards Sonic's....BOX

Sweetie Belle was confused:
"What are you going to do with a smelly old box?"
"You can use a box to store fish and use the smelly part to block off the scent of them."

"I hope we can get back to camp soon, I want to tell everyone how I met Apple Bloom and Scootaloo."