Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Sounds fascinating." Tails picks up Ivorn and cleans up a dark spot that Shade left on him. "I think it's time we let our little friend speak. Who knows? We might learn something that could be crucial to the future."

Punchy walked up to Ivon and patted him on back:
"Don't worry, little metal dude, Punchy is here."
"If that black dot with wings tries anything fishy, he gets it the poll!"
"Ha! Get it? Fishy?"
Rarity was quick to call him out:
"If you have to explain the joke, there is no joke."

"OK, here's the part where our histories sound similar," Lumina said. "See, I look like a pint-sized teenage human, but I'm actually older than Jess. Far, far older. All of us are," she continued, with Shade and Ivorn gesturng to confirm her words. "We existed on this planet, Enchantus. I think it was around the time the universe was made, but it might've been before then, I dunno. Point is, back then it was a lovely place, with Mystics existing all over the universe. Enchantus was the de-facto "hub" of the universe, with the biggest advancements in magic and the royal family, and a high Elemental population."

Ivorn felt the need to explain some terminology. "See, we Elementals are kinda like what most would call gods - we have infinite magic, we're practically invincible and we're, for all intents and purposes, immortal. Buuuut we only get mastery over one Element, and it takes us like a hundred-thousand times more time and effort in learning even one bit of magic outside that Element compared to Sorcerers and Wizards. I think Lumina's been trying to learn Sound magic for the life of over eighty-three galaxies. We're not born via sex or anything, but rather we grow from eggs made through these things called Magic Incubators."

"Yeah," Shade interrupted, "and speaking of those, funny story about Lumina and I - we may not look like it, but we're twins. Thing is, though, Elementals aren't born as twins. See, we were found outside the royal city by Princess Viola when this big flash happened outside. She didn't see any Incubator, we hadn't grown from an egg, we were just there, newly born, as we are right now. Well, 'xcept Lumina, her outfit wasn't as much of an eyesore then-"

"OI," Lumina sternly said. "Anyway, it's after we were born that my dear brother learned his "calling" in life - the princess found us, took us back to the city, and taught us about where we were and what we were. And it's then that she said that there are no evil Elementals - they can be unpleasant, mischevious, misguided or misunderstood, but evil was a physical impossiblity. Shade then (and I'm not exaggerating a bit here, he actually did all this) told the princess to take her "No Evil Elemental" bullcrap and stick it where the sun don't shine, bellowed out how he'll prove the universe wrong, poured an entire canister of what we called Dry Dust (but Jess has told me is "salt") into a lady's dinner and flew off to this old castle on the other side of the planet."

"You missed the part where I laughed during it," Shade enthusiastically told his sister, his ego clearly bolstered.

"Yeah, it sure is similar. Only the Sentinels lived on Earth and are far more vunerable." Tails said. "Again, the Tech Sentinels were killed by a snake."

"Wow, you're really old too? I guess I can consider you my elder! And this is coming from a guy who is considered an elder by Yoda and The Doctor!" Sonic says, with a pinch of bragging in his tone. Tails nudges Sonic to get him to calm down.

Something  caught Punchy's ear:
"What in the world is sex?"
Rosie quieted him down:
"Punchy, Sweetie Belle is here! We can't talk about that!"
Sweetie  Belle had a more innocent question:
"So, you're like gods, huh? Have you ever ran into Discord? Is Serena one of you?"
"I am a town god, we work differently than regular gods."

"Discord? Nah, never heard of him," Ivorn said, "but I think you're something else. See, our universe is bult on three pillars - science, religion and magic. And they're constantly bickering and insulting one another and their non-existent mums. But that's a long story."

"That's not the half of it, though," Lumina went on. "See, a long time later, I found someone. I lived in this lighthouse next to a beach, and I saw this girl sitting there, crying. I walked up to her and asked who she was. She said she didn't know, so I assumed she was newly born. I offered her to live with me, and she said yes. We met the princess, and we named my new friend "Voidica". From then on, life was sweet..."

"Except whenever I terrorized the city."

"Except whenever Shade "terrorized" the city."

"And whenever he used me as his minion and fall guy when I didn't want to be."

"And whenever he used Ivorn as his minion and fall guy when he didn't want to be."

"And when people in the city and certain members of the royal family started disappearing/dying."

"Yes, Shade, that too-"

"And the small matter of, uh, what was it... oh yeah, Charn showing up and giving me some true evil standards to live up to-"

"I was getting to that part," Lumina growled. "But yeah, then Charn showed up one day. I don't know how nor where, but he did. And he was obscenely powerful - it's bad enough he had seemingly every kind of magical knowledge the city had... but he also had "Death" magic. We've never heard of anyone else having it before or since, but not only can it kill Elementals, but if it kills someone, NOTHING can bring them back. So yeah, suffice to say, mass destruction and slaughtering of Elementals, Sorcerers and Wizards alike ensued. It was all him, by the way - no army, no back-up, nothing."

"Oh!" Shade piped up. "By the way, that tattoo of hers? Yeah, that's covering a scar - while running, she got shot straight through the eye with Death magic. 'zzat hardcore or what? Anyway, thanks to a Life Elemental diluting the blast first by being struck through his Core with it, she didn't die, but her right eye's got a wicked scar, and she screamed in agony for a looooong time. Also, she's got a contact lens on, but take it off, and her vision through that eye gets warped - and it's also all half-formed and black and gooey and-"

"ENOUGH!" Lumina shouted, small tears in her eyes. Her right eye's edge looked a little black and wet.

"I'm here too..." Ivorn meekly mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Lumina." Sonic said, patting her back in an attempt to comfort her.

Tails twiddles his thumbs, unsure if his team could even beat the guy. Mephiles at full power sounds very similar to Charn, and that terrifies him.

"Th-thanks, Sonic," Lumina said, calming down. "Anyway, we fled to this area alongside any other survivors. With Charn on our tail and not a hope of fighting him, we decided it'd be best if we fled the planet and warned all other Mystic civilisations about him. Fortunately, Ivorn was one of a few Mystics who regarded machines and science as more than a novelty, and by combining magic and technology, he made faster than light spacecraft. We left and basically went anywhere that wasn't a place where Charn was. Our lives basically split up at this point - me and Voidica went one way, Shade slunk off to be a bastard to people in another, and Ivorn-"

"Got shoved out into a planet's atmosphere by Shade!" Ivorn shouted, glaring at Shade, who merely rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Wasn't all bad though - when I landed I met this Plant Elemental, Lily. The planet was a jungle which she and her "sisters" maintained. She was very nice to me, and I warned her about Charn... right as he showed up and promptly incinerated the planet. Me and her were the only survivors. And we had all sorts of stuff happen to us since then."

"This went on for trillions of years, by the way," Shade said. "We ran, I tormented people and tried my damnest to prove that "there are no evil Elementals" tripe dead wrong, Mr. Arcane Android meanwhile became more advanced, more powerful, conquered a sizeable chunk of the universe, and wiped all record of our existence. Basically, he made himself out as the "ultimate lifeform", the creator of all, most advanced being of the cosmos, only magical being ever, et cetera, et cetera."

"In the meantime, I tried learning Sound magic as best I could. Me and Voidica went through several systems playing music to pass the time. Then I lost Voidica at one point," Lumina said. "I was so distraught I searched all over a solar system for her. I eventually came to this one blue planet, hoping she was there. When I landed, I discovered that it had music too, music unlike anything I heard elsewhere. My clothes were rags by then, so I made myself a new outfit~" She struck a pose indicating it was the outfit she wore now. "I even got a tattoo to hide my... problem. Anyway, I played there for a while and reinvented my style before learning Voidica wasn't there, so I left. A long time later, I eventually found her, and I was so happy I cried." She sighed, but Shade groaned. "And then nearly 30-something years later, I find out that I'd been to Jessica's planet all that time! During the "Nineteen Eight-tees", I think it was?"

Tails sat silently, eating his marshmallows slowly, thinking about the destruction. He remembers the pain of losing the Sentinels like it was yesterday, and knowing that they have gone through that same pain for much longer hurts him.

Sonic tried to stay positive and perked up at the mention of the eightes. "The 1980s?! Oh, I remember that time! Man, was it a great decade to be alive!"

Meowkie chimed in:
"Ooh, you love the 80's? Val would love you! Shame you never met her."
Rarity acted on her instincts:
"Somehow, I think we haven't seen the last of Val...

Sweetie Belle added to the conversation:
"As long she doesn't erase everybody again.."

"Ha! Val doesn't make the same mistake, twice. boss!"

"So to sum up," Lumina continued, "by at least around the time Jessica calls the "16th century", there were only about ten Elementals left in existence, all the last of their kind. Sorcerers, Wizards et cetera were just all gone, as were Incubators, cities, armies and so on. We eventually returned to Enchantus; Shade's reasoning being if Charn was continually searching throughout the universe for any surviving Mystics, or indeed anyone potentially "better" than him, he was bound to have ceased searching his own world. By then, of course, Enchantus was completely transformed to his whim, and the land where our home used to be was just... gone. Left a gaping hole exposing the planet's core. Truth be told... I think we came back because we'd spent most of the universe's life running away in fear, and we were subconsciously willing to let Charn find us... let it all end. It nearly did when he found Voidica one day and... killed her... b-b-but it wasn't entirely awful, because that same day, Jessica arrived and wound up becoming the first (and last) Sorceress in nearly forever!"

"And we found out through her that Voidica's Core was somehow part-Magic," Ivorn explained. "Having a Magic element Core is really rare, like a legend among legends. With it, you'd be able to effortlessly use any kind of magic. Buuuuuuut, the Void element in this Core was dominant, limiting it to the ability to copy magic (plus a few minor extras), which is why Jessica's able to receive an Elemental's magic and use it as effectively as she does."

"Go figure," Shade snarked, "we had the best means of defeating Charn all this time, and it was in the body of a shy, meek and utterly non-independent wuss."

In response to that final remark, Lumina just glared at Shade.

*Roxas piped up at this point*

"Do you ever stop acting like an jerk?" Roxas said.

"As Marty McFly put it best"

*Roxas threw a marshmellow into his mouth*

Sonic clapped at Roxas' remark. "Couldn't say it better myself." Tails did not comment. All he did was continuing to roast his marshmallow to the point of it burning. Not only because he's still thinking about the story of the Elementals, but also because he enjoys seeing marshmallows undergo the combustion process.

The rules have changed a bit, instead of having 4 sentences in your posts, you now only need 3.

Have fun RPING!

lolabunnyparaimprimir.jpg

Name: Lola Bunny

Profile: Lola Bunny is new to town and is looking to pursue her dream and work as an insurance salesperson after retiring as a TV Star. She is good at what she does and she doesn't let anyone bring her down. She loves to play basketball in her spare time. Her favorite food is vegetarian pizza and her favorite color is lavender-beige. She is also working on her upcoming mixtape, but she mostly does music as a side-job/hobby. She is very nice and gets along with most others unless they try and cross her. Lola also loves driving around town in her purple VW convertible. 

Theme Song: Work it Out - Sonic R

---

"This town is so beautiful!" said Lola as she moved into her new home. She was ready to leave her life in the city as a TV Star and pursue her new dream of selling Insurance. She would make sure everyone in town would get insurance plans that fit their needs. And maybe they could play some basketball or go shopping after that. She doesn't know anyone yet, but she is ready to make friends. 

Sonic hears footsteps as Lola wanders into the campfire area. "Huh? Who's there?! It better not be Daleks...."

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/2/2e/Gold_the_Tenrec.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150923175500

Name: Gold the Tenrec

Job: Fortune Teller

Personality: Gold is the town's trustworthy and faithful fortune teller, she's kind and just and uses her powers to help others around her. She's away from her timeline and decided to open up a fortune telling booth to help villagers while her group tries to figure out how to get back to the future... but in the meantime Gold is really enjoying helping people because she has a heart of... well... gold. (*^▽^*)

http://www.game-saga.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Shantae-Key-Art-F.jpg

Name: Shantae

Job: Shopkeep Helper

Personality: Though a bit of a klutz sometimes, Shantae always does her best to help out people around her. Her hobbies include dancing and saving the world. Hailing from Scuttletown, Shantae is used to the quiet life of the typical towns person and is looking forward to her new life and meeting new people! ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2015/02/af_org/lovelyz-kei_1424358273_af_org.jpg

Name: Kei

Job: Visitor

Personality: Kei is a singer who decided that she needed a break from the life of a celebrity and so she's joining the village in order to gain some peace of mind and silence from the usual loud hustle and bustle she's used to traveling and touring with her group. She's very sweet and polite and is always in a pleasant mood in order to uplift those around her. ⊂((・▽・))⊃

---

Kei laid her bags down on the ground, "Ahh finally... a vacation away from all of the stress of the life of a celebrity.".

• Thumbs Up 1

Meowkie stared in aww:
"First, Calamity and now all of these people, sure is a lot of more to keep the town alive, eh, Serena?"

Serena responded:

"Hmm, I guess we're going to tell them our backstories ... again."

And thus three more hours we're given to tell the backstories again.

"Gosh, that felt like a real life rerun."

Tails notices all the newcomers, and his mouth hangs open in surprise.... also causing his marshmallow to fall into the fire. "Uhhh... Do we have enough marshmallows for all of them?"

Edited by Failinhearts

"Mmmm, I love marshmallows" said Lola Bunny, "They go really well with strawberries!" Lola Bunny is a bit of a fitness efficiando, and she can appreciate the low calorie content present in marshmallows, so it pairs well with a healthy snack like strawberries. Her good friends back in Saralandy, the town where she used to live, tipped her off on this. 

"I'm sure there's enough to go around..." whispers Lola, grabbing and handful, putting some in her mouth and some in her pockets.

"I'm Sonic The Hedgehog, nice to meet ya!" Sonic says, burning a marshmallow with the Sentinel Sword as be looks to Gold. "You're probably wondering why I look so different to any Sonics you know. Well, I come from a universe faaaaar away from yours."

Gold nodded her head, "I already know", she giggled and offered her hand out, "My name is Gold the Tenrec, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sonic".

Kei declined the marshmallow, even though she was on vacation she did not want to falter on her strict diet! She took out a tumblr and started drinking some of her healthy pear and orange fruit smoothie with no added sugars, "This is honestly heaven." Kei said with a calm smile on her face. Shantae on the other hand snuck a marshmallow for her own self, "I love marshmallows, can we have smores?" she asked wearing a smile.

"I knew I was missing something..." Sonic said, now craving S'mores. "I'll be right back." Sonic said, as he dashed to the nearest store and came back with crackers and chocolate for the S'mores.

Gold giggled, "Oh how delightful!!" she exclaimed.
(I love smores so much, he's so helpful and kind... he reminds me of Silver...) she thought to herself. "I heard that" teased Shantae, Gold's expression hardened. "I-I... I didn't just let that thought slip out did I?" she mumbled to herself. Shantae nodded, sometimes when Gold thinks things in her mind her lack of control over her telepathy broadcasts what she's thinking to everyone around her. Embarrassed, Gold stuffed a marshmallow in her mouth and hung her head. Kei was giggling to herself observing the spectacle, "You kind of remind me of someone I know!".

"Hey, Silver's a nice guy. Trust me, I know several Silvers." Sonic says, putting a S'more together.