Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Serena did not agree:
"Child, I sense no evil in your heart, I think this title is self proclaimed."
"Listen, we have run into evil, corrupt toys that care little for flesh life, a man who tried to turn us into creatures of darkness himself, that one annoying insurance salesman that came here one time..."
"Listen, kiddo, you can call yourself whatever you want, okay? Whatever makes you feel good."

• Boosted!

*Roxas glared at Calamity* "Being evil is awesome? Oh yeah. Harming innocent people, and stealing their hearts. All a bunch of laughs isn't it?" Roxas said it angrily. "I've seen what "evil" is kid. I've seen what the Organization XIII can do. It isn't fun". 

*The campfire was quiet for a few minutes, until Kat spoke up* "Considering your outburst Spike Boy, I'd like to hear your story. How did you end up in this town?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Knowing that this is Kingdom Hearts, this'll take a while." Sonic says, sitting down. "Alright Roxas, let's rock and roll."

• Boosted!

*Roxas took a deep breath* "What's there to say?" Roxas started off. "What kind of story could I have?" He replied dryly and eat another marshmellow. "After all, I'm not supposed to exist anyway"

*The comment seemed to shock the other characters at the camp* "W-What do you mean you aren't supposed to exist?!" asked Starfire shocked.

"From the minimal knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts lore, it's because you are a.... Nobody, was it?" Tails said. "Correct me if I'm wrong."

• Boosted!

*Roxas nodded* Yes. Nobodies are not supposed to exist. We're created when someone with a strong will loses their heart and becomes a heartless. While their heart moves on, our wills are strong enough to keep the body going, although as a different entity altogether. Strangely enough, while the others kept their normal bodies. Mine...Mine was different from Sora's."

"I don't remember much of my first week, only that I was found by Xemmas in a strange world called Twlight Town, and given the name Roxas"

Rarity was quick to joke:
"Perhaps you can explain why you got such a stupid hair cut?"

"Anyways, Starfire, darling, Nightwing didn't tell you?"

"We're all characters in something known as a RP, heaven knows what that is."

"Well, sis, it's kinda like larping, except not live action."

"Sweetie Belle, what have you been doing with the crusaders?"

• Boosted!

*Starfire looked slightly confused* "A RP...?" *Roxas continued his story* "I was pretty much a zombie for the first week. I could barely remember anything, and couldn't speak. But on the seventh day, a new member joined the organization." 

"Xion" he said bluntly, with a rather large hint of sadness in his voice.

Shantae wasn't paying attention because she was too busy admiring the sunset, suddenly a leaf blew into her face and she jumped. "Oh it's just a leaf..." she said, but it was not just any leaf... it was a leaf shaped bomb, "I know that leaf design! It's a bomb, everyone get down!" Kei screamed. Gold took the leaf from Shantae and threw it high into the air and ducked, the leaf exploded but fortunately everyone was safe.

"That... that's... I can't believe it." Kei mumbled to herself, "What's wrong? What was that? What's going on...?" Shantae asked, her face still in a state of shock and panic. "That's the leaf she uses... she... she knows where I am..." Kei continued, "Who...? Who is she...? " Shantae asked.

1436497277-484786479_n.jpg

Name: Twice

Job: Visitor

Personality: Twice is a girl of many talents and faces, she's a gifted singer and dancer and the direct opponent of Lovelyz. Her goal is to track every Lovelyz member down and destroy them as they are too threatening for her music career, first on her list is Kei. Twice is one entity with 9 vessels she controls on a whim, she's incredibly gifted in hand-to-hand combat and creating bombs and traps. She also enjoys fishing and refurbishing furniture and only has 4,000,000 bells to go until she pays off her house.

"That's against the rules" said Gold, chastising the bomb throwing harlot, Twice. Twice hung her head in shame, she then grabbed some marshmallows and made a smore, "This could use some strawberries" she said. Kei's eyes never left her for a second, "I don't trust her" she thought to herself... "Me neither" thought Gold directly to Kei using her mental telepathy.

"A bomb?!" Sonic says, as he gets out his sword. "Who's there?!" He says, looking around until he sees Twice.

Meowkie jumped out in surprise.

"Leaf bombs?! I thought those were just stuff anime made up!"

"Though, to be fair, we do live a made up world..."

Rarity pondered about what Roxas said:
"Who is this Xion? That name sounds like some kind of perfume."

Tails observes the remains of the Leaf Bomb. "Wow, very interesting. This thing is very thin, yet it can somehow have so much inside it. I have to implement this into my arsenal."

• Boosted!

"Xion...was a friend" Roxas said. "After that, the next day, the Organization sent me off on my first mission, and had Axel come with me to show me the ropes." "I didn't realize it at first, but Axel would later go on to be one of my best friends".

*Roxas poked at the fire with a stick, and burnt another marshmellow*

Rarity changed her tone:
"Ahh, I see, I still miss my old friends even thought I can still see them."
"Well, boss, consider yourself lucky."
"... Oh, goodness me, I didn't mean to  upset you, Meowkie."
"Nya, it's alright."

• Boosted!

*Roxas let out a sigh* "My friends...are gone". 

"After a few missions, me, Axel, and Xion became best friends. We would always go to the clocktower in Twlight Town and eat ice cream after every mission, and just take time to have fun and relax. I never wanted to end. But like everything good? It always does end." Roxas said.

Punchy gave Roxas a pat on the back:
"If doesn't have to be that way, I never thought I would see Rosie again after she left town but look at us now."
"Yeah, he's right, I thought I was going to be friendless due to working for BTYT but I'm here with all my friends and even met some new ones like Lola, Gold and Shantae!"
Rarity had a worried look on her face:
"You gone through enough, it doesn't justify your overall rudeness, but now I see where it comes from."

"What happened to them?" Sonic asked. "Man, all these backstories have to do with losing friends and family.... it's really sad."

Edited by Failinhearts

• Boosted!

"The first blow came when I thought Axel died at Castle Oblivion. He managed to survive and return, but after a while, things changed. Not only was really weird things happening with my keyblade and Xion's keyblade, Xion kept disappearing, and the organization ordered Axel to hunt her down and bring her back" Roxas said.

"My best friends were turned against one another by the organization's orders" Roxas said with a bitter taste of hatred in his voice.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Weird things?" Tails said with curiousity. "Specify, Roxas."

"What jerks... obviously. They are the Organization after all. I can see why you're rebelling against them." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Boosted!

*Roxas turned to Tails* "Xion's keyblade wasn't working anymore, meaning I had to allow her to use mine to complete her missions, but as the days kept going by, I felt weaker and weaker"

"Then Xion went missing, and Axel was ordered to hunt her down. The Organization was planning some horrible with her and got Axel to do their dirty work for them"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweetie Belle was enraged:
"What? What kind of place is this organization? The Cutie Mark Crusaders would never force someone to do that!"
"It makes me so mad, sis, it's just not fair!"

"... Sweetie Belle, let him finish his story."

"Well, if you say so, sis."

"What were they planning to do with Xion? Does she have some sort of potential they're planning to obtain, or something?" Tails asked.

Punchy put his paws on his chin:
"Hmm, these guys are real jerks, that's no surprise."
"But what kind of jerks are they?"
"Are they jerkier than beef jerky?"

"... MMM, beef jerky, that sounds so good right now."

"The world is always full of jerks jerkier than all of the beef jerky in the world." Sonic says, jokingly. "That's why people like me are here! To put a stop to jerks, no matter what!" He exclaims, triumphantly.

"Yeah. That's what heroes like us do!" Tails says with a smile. Fighting in Forest Crossing was the first time in a while where he got out to fight alongside the heroes instead of staying inside and monitoring the war. Sure, he loved making things, but he surely believed he can do more, and recent events certainly have proven that.

"Too bad, us jerks'll crush you," Calamity said, trying to keep the joke going, but then instantly regretted it. "... Um, please don't kill me. I don't taste good."