Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sonic paces around in his cell, where he gets a call from Tails on the DEUS.

"Sonic, where are you?!" Tails asked. "We're preparing to go to court."

"I'm in prison, no biggie." Sonic says.

"Wait, what?!" Tails said, surprised.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosie went to do some investigating:
"Oh, hey, Meowkie, what are you doing here?"
"Nya, Animal Village hired me as a detective on a court case ... boss, please tell me those people sharing names with people in Forest Crossing is just a coincidence."
"Afraid not, you got a list of witnesses?"
"Yeah, a wolf named Whitney, a police officer, the Sleep Dragon and that cat is fond of you all saw what they did. Serena has also been called in for her mind reading powers."

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails came along with Rosie. "Hmm, I might call along some friends of mine too. I'll use holograms."

"I never thought I'd see the day where my brother gets arrested... we have to get him out, as well as the others."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rosie looked for something:
"Tails ... take down those security cameras."

"If the footage on those things survive, we stand no chance."

"... We're doomed."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I need to find the camera's control centre first. That way, I can shut them off all at once." Tails looks around and finds the police station. "And I know just where to look!"

Meanwhile, Lucario has heard of the incident and shifted the goal to helping the gang get out of Jail.

"How did a casual campfire end up in an court case?" Lucario thought. 

Lucario looked around for the main camera area. "If you're gonna shut cameras, shouldn't we look who's monitoring them..?"

"Well, if my knowledge of movie cliches are correct, the person who's monitoring the camera footage is a guy eating donuts and drinking coffee." Tails says. "Let's see if we can find one of those people nearby."

Rosie had a idea:
"Lucario, try to sense the guard's aura!"

"Tails, you continue try to deactivate the camera!"

"I should go interview the witnesses and Serena, we might get some info they're holding  back."

"Just say the word! Which you did..." Tails says, awkwardly. "I'll just go shut them down." He adds, as he flies off.

Once Tails makes it into the control room, he searches for the option to deactivate the cameras. "Now where would you go shut this down? Surely, there can't be a big red button to just turn everything off, right?"

Tails looks to his right, to find a big red button which says "off."

Rosie knocked on Whitney's door:
"Excuse me miss, would you care to state to what you saw?"
"No."
Whitney slams the door:
"HEY, I'M A LAWYER, YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME!"
"No, I don't."
*Slams the door again*

Tails was about to press the button until he sees footage of Whitney not co-operating. "Hang on, I'll be right there." Tails presses the button and goes to Rosie. "Alright, what's the situation, eh?"

Rosie took her best guess:
"Whitney and Punchy had a bit of a history together, they used to date."
"However, when Punchy really got into fishing they had to break up because he spent too much time doing it."
"... I think her anger is justified."

Tails wasn't sure on what to do. "Well, I've never been in a relationship before, so I'm not sure how to tackle this issue...."

He snaps his fingers. "Say, isn't there anyone else who's gone through a similar situation around here? Maybe that can help."

Rosie had no idea what Tails was talking about:
"Who is that? I don't remember anyone breaking up with someone due to being too caught up with fishing."
Meanwhile, back in jail, Sweetie Belle had a plan:
"Alright, we all get on each other shoulders and the strongest jumps out the window and knocks out the guard and steal the keys."
Punchy had a problem:
"Shouldn't the strongest of us be on the bottom? They have to carry all of us on their shoulders."

"Well, we do have people who had to break up due to a profession or a passion. It's not exact, but it's close. Like Lola, or even Meowkie. I'd say it's worth a shot." Tails replies.

Meanwhile, in prison, Sonic still wasn't so sure of breaking out. "Guys, how about we just wait for the others? Breaking out will only just get us into more trouble you know. Can't believe I'm saying this, considering I'm a Sonic.... but how about we just be patient?"

Sonic turned around and saw it was too late, Punchy was there with the keys:
"Let's go out of here before they notice us!"
"Aw, Punchy, you're the best, even though you and Calamity were so heavy."
Back at Animal Village, Rosie got caught up with Meowkie:
"What's that, boss? You want me to give advice for break ups? ... Well, okay."

"Wha-you... ugh." Sonic facepalms as he chases after the others.

Meanwhile, a bunch of guards are having coffee. "So yeah, did you hear about the big racing tournament happening soon?" One cop asks to another.

"No, but I heard about a soda festival coming to Forest Crossing soon and- did you hear footsteps?" Another cop says.

"Must be your imagination. Are you sure you heard some?" The first cop replies.

"Uhhh, no.... what was I talking about again?" The second cop says, completely forgetting what he was talking about, unaware that something was taking his memories.

"Hehehe, those memories were delicious!" A mysterious looking hat said, completely invisible to the cops.

Rarity was back at the campsight:
"And that's how  we saved Equestia from Nightmare Moon!"
"Gee, it sure got kinda lonely over here."
"I hope this is just Sweetie Belle and Punchy messing up and not some plan  by BTYT to frame them."

"But I don't waaaaanna wait," Calamity whined. "Come on, I'll sneak out! I can't guarantee that I'll come back for you, though- I mean, um... Never mind. How much longer do we have to wait?"

"They've already broken out. I guess we have no choice but to get outta here." Sonic says, as he speeds up to grab Punchy and Sweetie Belle. "Now let's get out of here and hope we don't get caught again!"

"I'm not sure either, let's just catch these two. Man, I hope Tails is having an easier time." Sonic says, unaware that he still has the DEUS on.

"No, I'm not." Tails says, overhearing Sonic. "I have to deal with relationship issues here. Long story."

Meowkie started to explain:
"Well, the first thing to do is let your partner know it's not their fault and you are not angry at them."
"Then, you make up and go eat some tuna!"

"Why are you asking this anyways? ... Oh my gosh, boss, don't tell me you and Punchy been dating this whole time?"

"No, no, no, nothing like that, but it does involve Punchy, him and Whitney."

"... Maybe I should call Cousin over, he knows this stuff better than I do, boss."

"You want Cousin? Sure, I'll call him up if you're interested. I hope he doesn't mind unexpectedly flying into a rift against his will, though." Tails says to Meowkie.

Meowkie shook her head:
"There is a easier way to do this."
"HEY, KING OF ALL COSMOS, THERE IS NO STARS IN ANIMAL VILLAGE!

Cousin descended from the sky:
"Huh? Meowkie? What are you doing here?"

"Boss, we need your help!"