Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

*Nightwing sighed* "Of course everyone would bring marshmellows but forget the chocolate and crackers". *Roxas turned to Lola who was eating marshmellows* "I thought you bunnies eat carrots." "Speaking of bunnies, weren't you and Bugs Bunny a thing?" *Starfire turned to Gold* "I've seen that expression enough times to know what that means!" she giggled.

Gold's face turned red, "I-I don't know what you're talking about" she quietly said while forcing an uncomfortable laugh shortly after. She took a moment to regain her composure, "My name is Gold... I'm the new fortune teller around here, it's a pleasure to meet all of you.". "Oh yeah!" Shantae added, "I'm new around her too actually! I run the shop, since you're nice enough to share your marshmallows and chocolate and graham crackers with us, I'll offer you a one time 10% discount at my store on anything you want!".

Lola Bunny turns to Roxas with many marshmallows in her mouth, "We were, but we're mostly just good friends now. Our career paths have divided us. We just needed different things, you know?" As Lola thought to herself, she swallowed her marshmallows and looked up in the moon. The song Lucky (Britney Spears) plays in her mind. A tear drop falls down her cheek. "I just had to follow my passion."

"I know what it's like to leave something because of a job." Sonic says, with Tails looking at him. "N-Not like a girl or anything, but I had to leave the city I loved, stayed and protected for years in order to travel from Multiverse to Multiverse as well as fighting a war. I visit now and again, but you can feel homesick sometimes."

"SonicXStation Square." Tails said, trying to act snarky.

*Nightwing turned to Tails with a snarkly smile* 

"I was thinking more like SonicXAmy myself" said Nightwing, laughing

Starfire joined in with the teasing "Oh, but I am the fan of the SonAlly"

"Wrong Sonic, guys." Sonic said with a frown. "The Amy of my world is my SISTER."

Lola bunny started to bounce her basketball. "Anyone up to shoot some hoops?" She then proceeded to dribble the ball and slam dunk it into the hoop! "That's right! Bye pumpkin! Bye pumpkin!" She then grabbed the ball up from the ground and stared at the group.

Edited by Angie

"Uh wuh?" Ragna woke up from his nap, "who are these people and where did they come from now?" "If you weren't dozing off like the ignoramus that you are, you would know by now." Rachel was teasing Ragna yet again. "Whatever you say Rabbit. I don't got time for your shit anyways." Ragna got up and dust himself off before sitting back down.

Tails, not one to play sports, continued to sit and observe. "Sooo, anyone care to share their stories? Today, we're getting to know each other more."

Serena stepped up:
"I suppose I'll go next."

"I was born the same time this town was created, even if it wasn't always Forest Crossing, this town has been around for longer than you think.

"I was entrusted with the town due to a horrific limit put on town gods, if the town dies, I die."

"I never really got to leave town because of this, I was too afraid of dying to ever leave."

"I planted myself here, and witnessed many other town gods die as their town bit the dust, over the years, I became bitter and paranoid."

"After awhile, I thought it was best that no one knew me."

Sonic leaned over to Serena and petted her like a real dog. "Don't worry, we'll protect this town. I promise."

"So... were you there from before the universe reset? Were you there when the town was run by DOOM and whatnot?" Tails asked.

Serena answered:
"Yes, I was still around, I've been around for all timelines, I seen some you haven't been a part of."
Punchy asked a question:
"When was Forest Crossing made?"
"The 1790's, it was established by some blond hair girl and some green thin... wait."

"Blond, green..." Sonic ponders. "Sounds like Isabelle."

"Isabelle can't be THAT old." Tails said. "Right?" Sonic goes up to Tails and decides to joke around.

"Or maaaaybe, Isabelle's a lost Sentinel who got trapped into a rift that sent her away from our Multiverse and lost her memories! She was forced to live her immortal life, founding towns and being the secretary..." Sonic says, overdramatically. "Nah, just kidding. It's Valkyrie, right?"

Meowkie was confused:
"But I thought Val died before the 1780's, that's what the history books say..."

Serena shared her confusement:

"It doesn't make sense but she's the closet thing I got to a match."
DETECTIVE DEDUCTION:

"Val must have faked her death but that means she had to knew she was going to die ... but she got the info from the future! I guess that's what was part of her destiny after all..."

Sonic was thinking. "From the future? Maybe The Doctor came up to Valkyrie and told her that. He has the TARDIS after all."

Serena recalls something else:
"I am not the only Serena in existence, there exists many Serena's just like me, all of them have a statue made in their honor years ago, while I just got mine this year."
"Though, to  be fair, they're bugged constantly for axes."

"Oh my gosh, I just remembered not to mention that, you keep those axes away from me!"

"That makes Mephiles even more of a nightmare for you. The dude loves axes." Sonic says.

"You think someone with as much power as Mephiles would use his own magic or something to kill people, but he prefers the axe." Tails says. "Very confusing from a tactical standpoint."

"Well..." Sonic says. "For him, the more gruesome the death, the more satisfying it is. Killing someone with magic doesn't please him enough."

"Still doesn't make sense. Sacrificing efficiency for pleasure." Tails replied, eating a s'more. "But I shouldn't complain. Allows us to save more lives."

"I don't have any axes, leave me alone!"
Serena started to get so nervous she outright barked.

Rarity stepped in to calm things down:
"Serena, dear, none of you will harass you for a axe."
"I don't know man, axes are kinda cool..."
"You're not helping, Punchy."
"Sorry, my bad."

"Don't worry Serena. With the isolation field up, Mephiles ain't ever coming here!" Sonic says with confidence. "However, axes still exist, though..."

"You're not helping either, Sonic." Tails said.

"Do not speak anything related to "axes" again.". Lucario said calmly but sharply to the others. He helped himself to a piece of dark chocolate, while staring at the fire for a bit trying to calm himself.

"Got it." Sonic says. "So, who's next?" He asks, unaware of the Dalek observing them, gathering information on Serena.

"I... might as well do it." Said Lucario.

"I was just an ordinary wild pokemon, training myself, fighting any other wild pokemon that would challenge me, and avoid getting caught by trainers. Eventually, my skills were pretty good, so I...ended up in this game called Smash Bros. To be frank, I first arrived in one title called "Brawl". I thought we would start fighting each other right away. Little did I know it was gonna turn out into some sort of adventure..."

"I might as well go next" Ragna didn't like talking about the past but he was willing to move forward with his new friends.

"When I was little I lived in an orphanage with my brother Jin and my sister Saya. I guess Jin was a bit jealous of me taking care of Saya when she was sick, I'll never know what's going on inside of his head. Anyways one day this son of a bitch Terumi burned down our orphanage and had taken Saya and Jin was helping him for some reason. Because of that bastard Jin cut of my arm and left me for dead." Ragna paused for a moment to stare at his Azure Grimoire. "You were lucky that I was around to save you Ragna" Rachel interrupted his thoughts again, "the Azure Grimoire's power made you live through that day too." "Yeah" Ragna seemed lost in thought, "the Azure Grimoire was something everyone wanted for some reason. I attracted all sorts of weirdos' attention because of it."

"Anyways after all that my master Jubei took me in after that and trained me on using the Azure Grimoire. That was pretty much the training from hell for me. I did pass in the end and he gave me my red jacket and Blood-Scythe. From there I went on to destroy the NOL as a means to find Saya. Jin being a little bitch got in the way and apparently there was a time loop going on that Rachel didn't let me in on for some reason." "It was necessary to withhold information from you" Rachel took a sip of tea, "it all worked out thanks to a certain Noel Vermillion." "Yeah..." Ragna remembered being stabbed a lot that day. "Well that must be a lot of information for your feeble brains to process so its time for a little break for Ragna." Rachel opened a portal and Ragna fell through it, "I assume he will be fine. There's a lot he mustn't know unfortunately."

Sweetie Belle got hyped:
"Oh, boy, two stories for the prince of one!"
"Yes, sister, just let them tell them, alright, darling?"

Rosie gave her thoughts on the matter:
"Who burns down a orphanage?"
"Not even Better Than You Town has stooped that low!"

Edited by Pink Cat

"Don't tempt them, Rosie. You'd never know...." Sonic says, seriously. "I can't shake the feeling that we're being watched...."