Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

*Kat walked past both Ragna and Rachel and looked at Ragna curiously. "You do realize you are punching a Halloween decoration right?" said Kat, rather amused. She threw two invites to the campfire to Ragna and Rachel. "That Disco Dave mayor guy invited us to a campfire to calm down after the Skeleton invasion". "There's gonna be snacks and such as well, and the rest of the village is gonna be there" Kat continued. "It'd be just great if he and the rest of this town could hurry up and make me a decent house" she said annoyed.

Meanwhile, Lucario was meditating as usual when a postman carefully placed an invitation on his head, then leaving. Lucario noticed anyway and picked up the invitation.

"Huh. Nightwing is inviting us for a campfire... interesting." Lucario said. 

"I hope they have Dark Chocolate."

Sonic and Tails arrive at the campfire area to see that there's seats with their name on them.

"Cool! Mine's blue!" Sonic says, as he takes a seat.

Tails takes a seat on his yellow chair and gets out the marshmellows while Sonic ignites the fire with the Sentinel Sword.

Later, Lucario arrived, with a bunch of Sticks in hand. He saw Sonic and Tails, chatting away, the fire ignited.

Looks like they got the party started... except there's only a few of us.

He found the seat and tried to stay away from the fire as possible.

Sonic waves at Lucario, who just entered.

"Hey there, Lucario!" Sonic says. "Want some marshmallows?"

"Where's BFZ?" Tails asked. "You usually hang out with her."

"Oh hey guys!" Lucario said, and tooks some Marshmellows. "Thanks Sonic."

"As for BFZ, I haven't seen her for like one month now. There's no note, and it's quiet there. " Lucario said.

"She does a lot of travelling these days?"

"I see. Send her my regards if you ever see her." Tails said, putting his marshmellow on a stick.

Sonic taps his foot a bit and looks around. He's still adjusting to only having Tails by his side. "Seems rather quiet here, huh?"

Jessica arrived at the campfire, sittiing down in her chair. Robinson, Lumina, Shade and Ivorn also showed up and took their seats (though Shade merely floated above his).

Lucario saw their next gang and waved. "Right On time I guess.." He said and offered Jessica marshmallows.

Lucario thought about Tails' question about BFZ earlier. One month the yellow hedgehog was there with the gang, and the next day, she disappeared, just like that. He sensed for some reason, that BFZ is in no trouble whatsoever and will be back soon.

What really happened to her? Lucario thought. Only she knows.

He snapped back to reality when the temperature started getting hotter and stayed away from the fire.

Rosie arrived first, she was kinda scared of the fire so she kept her distance.

Meowkie and Serena arrived at general same time and bumped into each other while walking towards the fire.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle went together and Rarity gently put her hoof over Sweetie Belle's head to keep her safe.

Punchy arrived last, he had no idea it was even going on till the last minute.

Calamity strutted in. She sat down in her seat and said, "Well, hi, losers! This campfire is kind of lame, we should get more wood. Ooh, are those marshmallows?"

Lucario looked at this newcomer."...Well, they're white, they're square, and the cover says Marshmallows so, yeah.." The fire was doing fine too. Any more wood, and it would be quite large enough for a forest fire. Something Lucario did not need at the moment.

To calm himself, he tried to talk to Sonic. "Wasn't there a blue haired girl and her friends with you?"

Sonic looks at Lucario. "Yeah. They're gone for a while."

Sonic looks at all the others. "So, anyone wanna start?"

Punchy jumped at the chance to tell his story:
"If a tree falls around us and we're all around to hear it, is it too embarrassed to make a sound.

Rosie stopped him before he can continue:

"Punchy, that's not a story.

"But I got to know. Rose!"

"Rose ... that's what Margie called me."

Ragna sat down with the group. "After that Skeleton War I'm pretty tired out. Someone else go." Rachel turned Nago into a chair and sat in it. "Oh come now Mr. Bloodedge, sure after beating up fake skeletons you lost all dignity." "Hey I knew you were in on it too you know!" Ragna seemed a little mad about not knowing about the VR simulation, "besides I don't like bringing up my story. Its a pain in the ass." "Very well Ragna don't get any sympathizers."

"Margie? Who's that?" Tails asked. "I really need to brush up on my Animal Crossing research... Spent too much time researching on Doctor Who monsters."

Meowkie pointed out:
"Actually, boss, they have brought her up a few times, still we don't know much about her."
Rosie was willing to explain:
"Margie was a old friend of Punchy and me, she lived in the same village as us before the BTYT incident happened."
"Ah, yeah, Mar is pretty cool."
Serena asked:
"Than why not tell us about her?"

Sonic sat up interested. "Yeah, how about you tell us how your life was?"

"You know, besides the time Punchy got his hands on comics from the Real World. I still need to think of a good way to explain who I am."

*Roxas walked past the group, and quietly took his seat, having been missing from the last few big events* *Kat also floated in, having stopped along the way to pick up Dusty* "Where's Disco Dave?" asked Kat. 

*Meanwhile, Nightwing was picking up more fire wood, and on his way back to the campsite, waiting for the rest to arrive.* "Oh hey, you guys got here quickly" Nightwing said as he laid down the fire wood.

Rosie tapped Punchy's shoulder:
"Do you bring that old K.K. Bossa record? We might need it."
"Brought it as soon as I knew what we're doing."

"Anyways, let's get the show on the road, before I got recruited into BTYT, me and Punchy lived in a town called PL, short for Peaceful Love, our mayor was something of a hippie. There was three popular members of the town that formed a trio that everyone knew, me, Punchy and Margie, Margie was the sweetest person I know, but one day, she stopped leaving her house. I moved out soon after that and got in a car accident ... you know what happens next.

"This K.K. Bossa record was the last thing Margie gave to me, mannn, I will always treasure it."

*Starfire and Mega Man finally arrived to the camp fire, of course bringing you guessed it, more marshmellows.* "Sorry we're late" replied Mega Man, rather out of breath, another weird design by Dr. Light to make him more realistic. "The entire town is having a shortage of the marshmellows and the chocolate" said Starfire, catching her breath.

"I think we can explain that." Kat replied, pointing to several bags of marshmellows and several bars of chocolate.

"Is Peaceful Love still a thing? I should give that place a look and see if it hasn't been destroyed or anything." Sonic asks.

"Keep that record safe, Rosie. I have some old relics of my own that I still keep." Tails said.

Rosie was curious:

"Punchy, did you ever see Margie again?"

"Yep, quite recently too, she seemed like her old self again."

"That's a relief, I'm glad she's not confined to her house anymore."

"I remember when Margie got me into fishing...

She told me there was Cheery Pie at the end of the river and the only way to eat it was to fish it out, I bought a poll at Nook's shop ... and there  was no pie."

"To be fair, Punchy, it was April Fool Day."

*That final bit managed to get a laugh out of the group, with even Roxas having a brief smile when hearing it*

"You bought a joke about a pie being in the river" asked Mega Man

"What flavor did she tell you it was?" continued Mega Man. 

Sonic looks at the river. "You know, considering how there's a rift in the river, you might just be able to find a pie in there."

"Or maybe a Cake. You'll never know." Tails said.