Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sweetie Belle was worried:
"I hope we don't burn down the woods, that bear from the commercials would be after our butts!"

"Eh, don't worry kiddo, he didn't go after us when we attacked the living trees with Ross."
Rosie had a question:
"Where is Ross anyways?"

"He got sick after he ate a bone."
"Youch."

"Bear from the commercials? What are you talking about?" Sonic asked, walking down the forest.

Meanwhile, an Dalek eyestalk is watching the three through a bush, eagerly awaiting the chance to exterminate one of them, if not all of them.

Rarity jumped in and blast the Daleks with her ice beam

"You never do learn, do you? You will never take any of this village as I still stand."

"Thanks, sis, I would never guess getting marshmallows be this dangerous!"

"You four better take someone who can fight with you."

"Well, Sonic can fight, I think we're alright."

"Well hey, the more the merrier." Sonic says, motioning Rarity to come along.

Just then, a Cyberman comes to Sonic, with it's hand stretched out to delete him. Sonic simply got out his sword and blasted a fireball at it's head, blowing it up. "Nope... they never learn."

Rarity denied the request:
"Someone has to stay here and keep the others safe."

Punchy pointed out a flaw in Rarity thinking:
"But what about Ragna and The Elementals and Roxas?"

"Well, what will happen if all of them fall? It's best I'd stay here, you got Sonic, he'll keep you safe."

"Got it! I'll keep you guys safe, don't worry!" Sonic said with a confident smile.

However, Sonic wasn't THAT confident. He's always had another hero by his side in almost every battle he's gone through, and with enemies at every turn, Sonic is worried that he might not be able to do all this alone. "Some hero I am." He thought to himself, with his eyes looking around all over the place in search of threats.

Sweetie Belle gave Sonic a hard stare:
"Don't forget, you are a unofficial Cutie Mark Crusader, you are charming, tough, brave, heartful and legendary!"
Rosie was curious:
"Am I a Cutie Mark Crusader?"
"What about me?"
"Everyone in town is a Cutie Mark Crusader ... except for sis, she already has her Cutie Mark!"

After several months of walking, Sonic and the team walk into Animal Village. "Here we are! Now, where's the nearest grocery store?"

Sonic continues to look around for villagers to ask, but it turns out all of them are asleep this late at night. "Uhhh, is there any owls here?"

Punchy sniffed all over place:
*Sniff* *Sniff* "They're here, I know the smell of white fluffyness anywhere."

"But, Punchy, that's not a store, that's a house."

"That's what they want you to think, I'm going in."

Someone comes back home and sees Punchy in:

"Hmm, no marshmallows, but a lot of fur."

latest?cb=20121109193903

"What are you doing in my house?!"

"Whitney, long time no see!"

"Get out before I kick you out!"

"Okay, okay, we're going."

"Well, marshmallows aren't here, that's for sure." Sonic says, as he gets kicked out of the house. "What now? I don't see a store anywhere-"

Just then, he turns around to find a grocery store. "Oh, well I feel dumb. Well, let's rock and roll." As he says, that he was about to walk into the store until he stumbles upon a sign on the door with one single word: CLOSED.

"So... is there any stores open 24/7?"

Sweetie Belle had another idea:
"The front of this store is made of glass, if we find a strong enough chair, we can just break in and take the marshmallows!"
"ARE YOU CRAZY? WE'LL GET THROWN IN ANIMAL VILLAGE JAIL IF WE DO THAT!"
"The town owes us after we save their butts more than once, besides, that one cat that likes you lives here, he can argue for us."
"THAT'S ONE CAT VS. AN ENTIRE VILLAGE, WE ARE NOT STEALING!"

"Not sure about this idea, Sweetie Belle." Sonic says. "I don't think it's worth all that trouble just for a couple of marshmallows. Maybe we should just go back, right guys?"

"Don't wanna risk you guys being on some sort of wanted list." He adds, turning back, signalling for the others to come.

(Can I make it so that Calamity came too I wasn't online lel

eh it's an rp who cares right)

"Hahaha, no. Marshmallows are more important! I'm so evil that I'm just gonna go and steal those marshmallows!"

Calamity, yelling, ran into the store's window and broke it. "Ow-ow-ow-" Suddenly, an alarm starting blaring and she scrambled to her feet. "GRAB THE MARSHMALLOWS AND RUN!"

"Dang it, now you've done it!" Sonic yells, grabbing her hand and runs off. "Now let's hope that we don't get-"

Just then, a spotlight shines on them as they hear a loud "FREEZE!"

"-caught."

"Pretend that you were apprehending me, it'll add to my criminal record!" Calamity said. "Oh no, you have caught me, whatever shall I do... Quick, turn me in!"

Sweetie Belle had

"No, you are done with ideas! Rosie says so! That goes for you too, Punchy!"

"But how are we going to get Calamity out of jail?"

"The legal way, Sweetie Belle, go back to Forest Crossing and get Rarity to make me a attorney badge, it's time to go to court!"

(I've been waiting for the right time to do a Ace Attorney homage)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic, not sure on what to do, complied with Calamity. "No need to fear officers, I'm just taking this marshmallow thief back to Forest Crossing. She won't bother you no more!"

The officers looked at Sweetie Belle and Punchy. "And those two?"

"Those two? They're my... assistants! Yeah, Disciples in training!" Sonic hastily replies.

"Are you sure?" An officer questioned.

"You ask too many questions, now come along you criminal." Sonic says, walking away from the cops. "Man, never felt this embarrassed from acting since the Crosser incident."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, man, thanks! Now I'm definitely gonna be respected in the convention Dr. Eggman's holding on his island thingy! Can I keep the marshmallows?"

Edited by GamerGirl54321

The officer stopped Sonic in the tracks:
"Where do you think you're going? You can't just go home, you have to go to court."
Punchy motioned to Sweetie Belle to run:
"Quick, get to Forest Crossing and get that badge!"

"Hey, where do you think you're going! Get that pony!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The officer takes Calamity out of Sonic's hands and cuffs her, ready to take her to court. "You should know about the law at this point. I heard you're like... millions of years old. You're older than the law itself."

"Maybe it's different in my world." Sonic says, sarcastically.

"Doubt it." The officer responds.

• Thumbs Up 1

The officer grabbed the bag of marshmallows from Calamity's hands. Calamity's made a whiny noise. "Aw, come on..."

The officer proceeded to yank her away. "Hey, watch it, that hurts!"

The officer proceeded to eat the marshmallows.

"Hey! That's not yours!" Sonic yells.

"It's not yours either." The cop replies. "I'm also a part-time health inspector, so I'm authorized to eat food anytime, anywhere.... mmm, these are pretty good."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweetie Belle arrived back at the camp sight:
"Sis, sis, sis!"
"Ah, there you are, Sweetie Belle, we are just talking about how Nightwing and Roxas has a similar voice."

"Rosie needs a attorney badge, quick before they com..."
Sweetie Belle was then taken by Animal Village's police

"I can't keep my eye off Punchy and Sweetie Belle for a second, I swear..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wait, Sonic and the others are in trouble with the police?! Looks like we gotta help them!" Tails said, standing up and flying into the air. "We gotta get that badge done, and fast! I think Transformium oughta do the trick, but I'm a little low on magic right now. I've been using it to keep the fire going, and I have a low reserve."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rarity stared at Tails:

"... I have ten of these in my window. My theme is lawyers right now."

"Does Rosie even know the first thing about being a lawyer? How many people does she have to defend?"

Back at Animal Village, Punchy, Sweetie Belle, Sonic and Calamity get thrown in prison:

"I'm the one who used to work for BTYT and I'm the only one that's not in jail?"

• Thumbs Up 1