[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie laughed:
"Yeah, Margie is super nice but she's a bit of a prankster."
"The pie was cherry pie, which is Punchy's favorite."
Punchy got nostalgic:
"One good thing did come from this, I've been a fisher ever since."
"It help my carer as a bug hunter ... didn't go so well."

Tails digs into his bag to get out a gear. "Might as well share a little relic of our own. This is our last relic of the Tech Sentinels. This thing gave me the intellegence I have now. It's powerless, though. It's all in here." Tails says, pointing to his head.

Sonic gets out his Sentinel Sword. "And the sword is the last relic of the Magic Sentinels. Pretty nifty, huh?"

*Nightwing looked around* "Alright, who wants to go next?"

*There was a small silence around the campfire*

*Mega Man turned to Kat*

"You know, I don't think we've heard a peep about your backstory, how about you go Kat?" Asked Mega Man

"Yeah, why don't you go, Kat? I'm fascinated to know about your story and how you have your powers." Tails asked, putting the gear back in the bag. "I never really visited your world before."

*The girl nodded and stood up* "Well. My story...is an odd one, especially since the full story is a mystery even to me." 

"The first thing I remembered is waking up in an alleyway in my old city, named Heksville. I awoke beside a black cat, who would later be named Dusty. Dusty gave me my gravity bending powers, but that's all I remember about the origins of my powers. After the nearby gravity storms began tearing apart the city, I rushed to save a near by kid who was trapped in a house"

"But, the city didn't like me much. They blamed me for the gravity storms. Everyone either hated me, or were afraid of me. But my story just started from there"

Tails nodded. (Well, he couldn't nod since his head and his body is the same thing, but he did the best he could to nod considering his anatomy) "Yeah, us Disciples aren't so high regarded in certain worlds. We were blamed for the destruction just as much as the Metarex."

"Eh... What's a Disciple and what's a Metarex and what destruction when?" Calamity asked. This place was weirder than she had originally thought. Still, that was what she had come looking for in the first place, so whatever, she thought.

Sonic looks at Calamity, still cautious due to her claims of being a villain. "We'll explain later. You might not believe all the details, though. Let's allow Kat and her crew to finish."

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat continued "I met one detective who actually befriended me named Syd. While he may have been a little clumsy, he was a good guy, and he helped me gain the city's trust and respect, after I helped him capture one of the biggest criminals in the city, named Alias"

"After that, I met even more odd people. Both friends and foes. There was Gade, who turned out to be a guardian of the rift planes, weird worlds, where the other pieces of the city had been dragged into, and with his help, I managed to restore the other parts of Heksville, and on the side, I ran into other people, such as the students of the town" *Kat suddenly whispers under her breath* "and I may have had a crush on one of them" "and I helped stopped Navi, Gravity monsters who were attacking the city. But just when things were looking up, things turned even more crazy"

"I met another gravity shifter named Raven, who was trying to keep the parts of the city separate, working for someone who claimed they could help her get what she wanted. I thought she was evil at the time, but soon, things turned out to not be as black and white as I thought. Things took a turn for the crazy even more from that point..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Very fascinating, Kat. Especially the Navi. Let's hope Mephiles doesn't get his hands on any of them." Tails said.

"For a second there, I thought you were talking about blue cat people, but that's a different kind of Navi." Sonic replied.

"Its nice to know that my universe isn't the only one filled with weirdos" Ragna said, "but then again I'm still attracting them here for some reason." Rachel chuckled at the thought. "What's so funny Rabbit?" "Oh I don't know. the thought of you always running into trouble is amusing." "Why you..." "Tehe" Ragna was a little annoyed by Rachel but he eventually ignored her and continued to listen to the stories."

Meowkie was interested:
"Someone thinking you're a bad guy but you're not? I can relate."
Rarity asked:
"Meowkie, why would anyone think you were a bad guy?"

"... Let's save that story for later, boss."

Rosie asked Kat:
"So, what happened next?"

Sonic looks at Meowkie. "Can't be worse than when we were considered the bad guys. We cornered an interdimensional criminal in one world, and there was a huge amount of civillians watching, wanting us to kill the guy!"

"We obviously said no, but we were driven out of town, and there were people trying to arrest us for that!" Tails said.

Rarity asked:
"So, who's going to tell their story last?"
Meowkie replied: 

"My story is quite big, so I'll save it for last."

Serena jumped in:
"I'm not even sure I have a interesting story to tell."

"Serena, mannnn, there's got to be something to tell!"

Kat roasted one of the marshmellows while continuing the story.

"After stopping Alias, one of Heksvilles' military units offered me a role in a new line of special soldiers. There was already Yunica, codename: Sea Wasp. They wanted to make me the Sea Cat. After turning them down, I officially became an enemy of them. I didn't have enough time to smooth things over however, because after meeting ghosts, I followed a trail of clues down further and further from Heksville's foundation, and battled some of the most powerful navi. But I ended up being knocked out, and awakening in a strange underground city, caged up by, get this. Children"

"Evil children? Don't tell me that this becoming a horror story with demon possessed children! You can exorcise, can you?" Sonic said, with a hint of sarcasm.

Tails scoffed. "I'm sure it isn't as black and white as that, Sonic."

"Tails is correct" Kat said rather bluntly 

"At first, I was just planning to escape, but right in the middle of my escape, a giant navi attacked. After defeating it, I began becoming friends with the children. That's when things got even weirder. Raven appeared, and revealed that the children were meant to be teenagers, but because they landed in this odd city, time was slowed for them. Raven had been doing what she doing due to wanting to save the children. She originally was one of the children, and the adopted sister of the city's leader, Zaza. Things got even weirder when one of the kids named Cyanea, who turned out to be a dream guardian, much like Gade was."

"And then, she looked into my eyes, and suddenly, I was in this weird place, that was meant to show me my origins."

Tails points at Sonic. "Hah! I was right!"

"OK, OK..." Sonic said. "Please continue Kat, it looks like we're getting into your biggest mystery: your origins."

*She looks down sadly*

"She didn't reveal that much, only that I originated from a city that was above even Heksville, and apparently, both me and Dusty feel from the city. But one of the bigger things she revealed was I'm apparently well....a *cough* queen"

"A queen, huh? Hopefully you'll find out more about who you are soon." Sonic said.

Sonic also began pondering. It's clear Kat and the Gravity Rush universe was written into this multiverse by a writer, but what does she remember in terms of coming to Forest Crossing? "Say, Kat? How did you end up here?"

"After building a way of getting back up from the city, with the children and Raven, and going through a whole bunch of other stuff, I was on my way to another one of the rift planes and Glade opened up a portal, warning me I may not be able to get back right away. As you can guess, I didn't get back right away, and I still don't have a place to stay here yet" 

"Ah, I see. Speaking of which, we REALLY need to get a house for you. We should probably do that tomorrow." Sonic says.

"Yeah, I'll ask Tom Nook. Hopefully it won't be as much of a hassle as it was last time." Tails responds.

"That reminds me...." Ragna pondered on a thought, "I never got a house since I got here!" Everyone was surprised about this fact. "You are close to a dog, the wilderness suits you." Ragna growled towards Rachel. "He even sounds like one. My how we're de-evolving so fast!" "Oh well I'm used to it" Ragna poked at the fire with a stick to feed it fuel.

"Ragna, why didn't you tell us sooner?" Sonic said.

Tails sighs. "Looks like we got a lot of construction to do tomorrow!"

Rarity grew barred of waiting:
"If none of you are going to tell a story, than I shall tell one myself."

"Me and Sweetie Belle, as you know, are not from around here exactly, we moved here from Equestia ... but not by choice."

"Sweetie Belle find a mirror that turn out to be a door to another realm and I entered out of fear of her life when she did not return."

"I spend days looking for her, worried sick, to the extent I forgot Equestia, I found her in this village, and by the time we got there, I forgot where the mirror went."

"Truth be told, I was actually surprised I could get back home, but I got to used to living here that I could not go back."

"Sorry, for worrying ya, sis!"

'The important thing is that you're safe now, Sweetie Belle."