Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Once Madoka got on Ross, they viewed the destruction overhead.

"This is terrible... It's like a small group of Metarex came here."

Tails and the others are following Ross on his own rocket carrying the villagers. "What matters is that we get everyone to safety!"

Meowkie organized a meeting:
"Right  now, Serena is our best hope, her powers are stronger than ever right now."

Rosie butted in:

"But Serena is one the people whoever doing this wants, should we really risk her safety?"
"Boss, she will die if she does nothing, the village's life force directly ties to her's."

Sernera confronted Charn once again:
"Leave this town alone, and take your bag of bones with you."

"I agree." Homura says. "Without the Disciple army, there's no way we can handle a situation such as this."

"And since they cannot enter this multiverse, Serena is our best option for eliminating this threat efficently."

Madoka stands up. "I'm sure I can do something as an ex-goddess!"

Homura quickly responds with a slightly shakier voice. "No. Risking your life like that is no option."

Serena got no response:
"Since you refused to listen, I'll have to take this into my own hands!"

Rarity dropped from the sky:
"Serena, you're not going in this alone, we're all in this together."
Serena asked:
"Are the others he wants here?"
Rarity nodded.

"Than I guess we don't have a choice."

Tails stepped up. "Hey, at least it isn't a three way war!" Once Tails said that, a laser hits a Skeleton as a Dalek descends.

"THESE SKELETONS HAVE INFURIATED BTYT AND THE DALEKS. THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED!" The Dalek says as it lands. "WE.... WE PROPOSE A TRUCE."

Sonic scoffed at the idea. "A truce? With you guys? After all you did to us in TWO different universes?!"

Sayaka stopped Sonic. "Sonic, we should take all the help we can get. We may be Disciples but we're still vastly outnumbered no matter how much power we have."

Rosie lift her nose up to the Daleks:
"We're going back to fighting as soon as this is over."

Meowkie put up a good question:
"Something bothering me, where's Shade in all of this?"

Serena put her paws in her hands and said:
"Oh, me, I should have to knew something was off, why would Charn be interested in this village dying? ... Come on out, you annoying little bat, that helmet won't fool me no longer."

Shade tugged the goldfish bowl off his head (well, his body), revealing himself. "Meh, got you for a while."

Jessica, noticing this, told the Dark Elemental, "You realise you basically dressed up as your species' Hitler, right?"

Shade just shrugged. It was clear he didn't care, or at least didn't feel bad.

"Reminds me of the one time a Metal Sonic distastefully disguised himself as MY species' Hitler one Halloween." Sonic says, remembering that specific day.....

A Metal Sonic came up to the Disciples, looking exactly like Mephiles. "Happy Halloween! I'll murder you all!"

Boom Knuckles, dressed as G1 Ironhide got up from his seat. "It's Mephiles! Get him!" A whole batch of Clone Troopers (dressed as Stromtroopers for the occasion) run into the room blasting the Metal Sonic.

Sonic snaps out of his flashback. "That was a weird day."

Meanwhile, Lucario was helping Kat fight off the skeletons, using their aura and gravity powers respectively. 

Bone Rush is obviously not gonna work on them, Lucario thought, beating skeletons. Then he saw a phoenix and some Daleks.

"Waitaminute, those Daleks are attacking the skeletons too? Is this a temporary truce?" 

Then something  else happened. The town's clock rang, twelve times. "Well it's Halloween. And what timing too!" But it wasn't the end. Lucario saw a purple light, radiating from one of the lakes.

"Uh oh, The SMASH RIFT!!!" Lucario watched in suprise as the purple light glowed even brighter, then suddenly, random items started popping out, such as a hammer, a plate with spicy food, pokeballs, and other various things.

"..I guess when it's Halloween, crazier things happen." Lucario deduced. Those items can come in handy though! He thought as he used Aura Sphere on a group of skeletons.

Sonic grabs a hammer. "Perfect! Good thing I took those Hammer swinging tips from Amy!"

Sayaka grabs a Smash Ball. "Huh. I wonder what this thing can do." Sayaka smashes it and she begins glowing. "Uhhh, guys? What's my Final Smash and how do I activate it? It's not like there's a B Button lying around."

Lucario saw Sayaka glowing from the powers of the Smash Ball, and tried his best to help out.

"Concentrate on what power you use the most. Is it Water or magic?"

Lucario then beats up one skeleton and welds the Ore Club with his other paw.

Sayaka looked confused. "I specialize in both, really. But I can manifest what used to be my witch form and... Wait!" Sayaka summons Oktavia, who is glowing and looks more powerful.

"That's it! A superpowered Oktavia is my Final Smash!" Sayaka waves her hand, signalling Oktavia to charge into a large group of skeletons.

Tails grabs a Screw Attack and attaches it onto his tails and spins them, causing them to surge with electricity. "Fascinating..." Tails went up to one of the skeletons and electrocuted them with his tails so much, it burnt to a crisp.

Lucario spots the Super spicy curry lying in the field, lying fresh. As he runs towards it he yells a warning to the others.

"Listen up! Once I eat this Super Spicy Curry, I'll be running around fast and spewing flames, you guys need to be out of the way, I don't wanna see you burned!"

"Got it, Lucario!" Sonic says with a thumbs up, as he dashes off to a different direction.

Homura looks around. "Madoka? Madoka?!"

Sayaka notices Homura and looks around too. "Madoka?! Where are you?!"

Meowkie noted:
"She must been swept in the Rift, boss!"
Serena annoyed with the whole thing, finally unleashed her power:
"Annoying little bat ... you have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this."
"Behold, the power of goddess!"
"And I can read your mind, so there is no use in pretending not to be scared!"

Madoka got up from a horde of Skeletons.

"I-I'm fine, guys! Just a little... exhausted." Madoka says, stumbling out of a pile of destroyed skeletons.

Homura runs up to her. "Madoka, your Soul Gem!"

Madoka looks at her Soul Gem, which is getting slightly darker.

Sweetie Belle rushed to Madoka's aid.

"Let's get you out of here, everyone else got it covered!"

Serena opposed however:
"No, me, Madoka, Calamity, Jessica and Roxas have to stay here, I will no deny them the personal pleasure of seeing this little bat getting stomped on."

Punchy jumped in:
"Serena, that power is going to your head!
"Punchy's right, boss, you got to calm down before something bad happens!"

Madoka gets up. "Serena, stop! Please! Don't.... kill..."

Skeletons continue to pile on Rosie, Meowkie and the others as their army increases. Many Cybermen, Arkeyans and Daleks are sent out to destroy them, but despite how easily it takes to destroy the skeletons, they were still outnumbered.

Sayaka, Sonic and Tails are on top of Oktavia, fighting the skeletons that are climbing up the massive Mermaid Witch.

Madoka looks around at the destruction and looks at Homura, also outnumbered and looking worn out. "Homura... I have to do this!" She gets out her bow and arrow and points it to the sky.

Homura looks at Madoka. "No, Madoka, let me die, don't do this! Your Soul Gem is already reaching it's limit! If you surpass it... you turn into a witch!"

Serena had one last thing to say:
"Now, listen up and listen carefully ... take off your helmets.

"Our what?"
"Your helmets, you dummies!"
All the gang tried ... and succeeded:

"Ha ha, this is grand, thanks Calamity! You were under mine, Madoka, Roxas, Jessica's and Calamity's VR helmets! None of this has actually happened, we just want to see the look of your face!"

Needless to say, all the five faced a big rant.
"Worth it."

Sonic takes off the helmet. "Ha, ha, ha. Real funny, Serena!"

Tails removes his helmet. "Very fascinating! How were you able to get us into this simulation?"

Homura hastily removed her helmet and collapsed on the ground with fear. "How dare you... play with me like that!" Madoka and Sayaka came up and comforted her.

"At least it didn't happen, Homura! That really got me too!" Sayaka looks into Homura's eyes and delivers a thumbs up. "This simulation is good for figuring out what to do in the event of something like this. The Metarex is getting more aggressive, and Magical Girls like you are in trouble because of your Soul Gems. We need to keep training in order to make us stronger and more resistant."

Sayaka gets up and speaks to Sonic. "We're gonna be heading to Skylander Academy. I need to look after my friends and they need magic training. Plus, we still have a war to fight. So it looks like I won't be staying here for a bit."

Sonic gives her a thumbs up. "Very noble of you, Sayaka. Me and Tails will tak care of the place no problem!"

Sayaka, Madoka and Homura open a portal and wave goodbye.

"Bye, everyone!" Madoka said a smile on her face. "Oh, and see you tomorrow back home, Sonic and Tails!"

"Farewell." Homura said bluntly. Before entering the portal, she looked back and gave a slight smile before walking in.

Sonic goes up to Sayaka. "You sure you want to train them? I don't know if you can handle that kind of responsibility."

"Of course I can! I learned from the best, didn't I? Besides, if I need help, I can find you, Buzz or the others. See you at the Helicarrier, Sonic!"

"And I'll see you at the front lines!" Sonic said with a thumbs up. Sayaka grinned and went inside the rift.

On the other side, the three Madoka characters entered the Helicarrier. "General Miki, thank goodness you arrived!" Captain Rex said, spotting his comrade. "Yeah, Mephiles has set loose Decepticons on the planet Christophsis in an effort to take it." Spyro said, entering the room. "I say, we get moving, Allons-y, if you will!" The Tenth Doctor replied.

"Wouldn't have it any other way! Let's go, Disciples!" Sayaka yelled out as many characters from many multiverses raise their hands in excitement as the Helicarrier blasts off.

So I'm kicking off the new storyline decided by @Failinhearts so here we go!

New Storyline: Tales of the Past:

After the events of the Skeleton War left the villagers of SSMB Crossing a little on edge, especially with the leaving of certain characters, Nightwing has announced a campfire in the middle of the woods in order to allow everyone to wind down. With everyone in the village invited, and gathered around the campfire, the group decides to bond a little by telling each other their stories of how they came to be.

*Nightwing was walking through the woods alone, going up ahead to get the campsite set up. with him, several bags of marshmellows, enough for every citizen. He had just finished sending invites to the remaining members in town, such as Roxas and now had to get everything set up around the campfire. He had already gotten enough comfortable seats and such set up, and all that had to be done was getting the campfire set up.*

"Sure is nice to have Nightwing hold an occasion like this where we all get together!" Sonic says. "By the way, you got the marshmellows?"

Tails looks in his bag to see a bag of marshmellows inside. "Yup. Got it packed! I also brought in a couple of items for when we talk!"

"Geez, you're making it sound like a Show-And-Tell class." Sonic says, grinning.

"Well, I think it makes our presentation more interactive." Tails responds.

Ragna stood up from the ashes of the skeletons. Rachel nudged towards Ragna, "had enough?" "They were nothing but talk." Ragna was a bit worn out from fighting the army of skeletons. "Very well. Let's make sure the rest of the village wasn't destroyed." Ragna and Rachel make their way back towards the village.