Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

I just found out that Time Eater is

Time Eater is Future Sonic

It's all hear at  http://www.gamespot....=topics%3Btitle

Really doubt it. There's absolutely no evidence at all. I don't even think reviewers have got the full game yet.

Edited by Neon

I really don't have a clue if it's true or not.

But it's possible, it's not like we had many good story plots in a Sonic game before.

I have some time and now I would like to begin discussion on Perfect Chaos battle.

1st. About his design. People he is still made of water! He just go solid when he doesnt move from location to location like in SA1. He will probably turn liquid when you hit him.

Now battle itself.

I think this battle has potential to have largest arena from all Bosses in game (Excluding Time Eater whose battle will probably take place in some Time Space Rift).

Imagine destroyed City. Water is everywhere. A giant god of Destruction is destroying everything. Thats how I want it to be. Big City Ruins where you can jump on buildings to reach PC or reach him on water.

We know that Perfect Chaos is probbly fought by Modern Sonic (Which is probably true so we have Classic, Classic, Modern, Modern, Classic, Modern Boss pattern and I like it). I caught myself that when I think about Modern Sonic Boss Battles I completly forget about possible 2D sections! How I want ST to use them:

Battle begins when you see Perfect Chaos appearing like in CGI cutscene in SA1 (and from that small peak at him in Modern Era Trailer its probably true) fromk building. First in water form and then he will go solid. He will be still far away tho. So first phase. You will need to reach him on water avoiding his attacks and falling derbis. When you reach him you will have 2D section INISDE HIM! You will need to avoid his little "minions" and reach his head. Then after hit he will change position.

Then you will have choice. You would either go on tops of buildings avoiding his attacks or go by water again. And then different 2D section inside him again. Repeat like 6 times.

Then we would have 2nd Phase. In this phase Chaos will go COMPLETLY CRAZY! Water will explode in the air (kinda like Gazers) and water wont be safe. You will have to avid dozens of Chaos attacks and rach him. And jump on his head from top of highest building *insert Epic Slow Motion here* and then after hit you won. Chaos is defeated.

Just some thoughts of minewhat do you guys think?

• Thumbs Up 4

Future Sonic being the Big Bad reminds me of Mega Man II Gameboy, where Quint was a future Mega Man, That plot was ...poorly thought out, so I'm hoping that's not the case either. I'd rather it be Mephiles or Classic Robotnik.

My opinion on the Perfect Chaos battle is a bit different:

Phase 1 will start out with Chaos in a more solidified form, like he appeared in the trailer. It starts out as an Egg Golem style boss fight, with platforming around the ruined buildings of station square whilst dodging attacks from Chaos, like his tentacle. The way you attack Chaos is by attacking the green crystal things dotted around his body (A green horn like thing can be found on Chaos' head in the trailer, and the ESRB mentioned "defeating a giant serpent creature by crashing into its weak points") After destroying all of the points and weakening the main horn, Chaos will wail and lose his solid form, resulting in the beginning of phase two.

Phase 2 will basically be the original battle, with Sonic boosting across water and up into Chaos. Though there would need to be a few segments to allow Sonic to raise his boost meter so he doesn't end up randomly drowning.

I had a random thought about this the other day.

When you're fighting Metal Sonic, there's clearly an ample amount of course to run through, since when you get to that one area with the upper and lower section, there's a special attack Metal does and everything.

Does anyone think that, the longer you go without falcon kicking Metal, the more attacks he may have, or that perhaps it could even turn into a race like in the original? I know it's farfetched, but just a thought.

Meh, I'd rather figure out all that junk when I actually get the game. Theorycrafting is wank.

The main aspect I'm interested in is whether or not Bosses are exclusive to each Sonic. If so, palpable. if not, very cool, very cool.

Shadow has an excuse to be Sonic's main rival, he simply wants to be the true ultimate lifeform. Add on to that, no creature alive can rival his speed but him.

...I was NOT expecting that. Okay Revlis1, you win. I don't know how you knew this would happen, but you have defied all odds.

Fuck you Sega and your chase rival fight redundancy. No wonder Aaron said the "majority" rather than "all". Oh well, at least it seems to work differently! Maybe the Egg Dragoon battle WILL take place during the Unleashed opening fleet ship like fans have been theorizing!

Sorry for being so much of a contender against your hopes and dreams, since it was ironically what I had been expecting that was being hoped for too highly..

Edited by Shade Vortex

I'm disappointed it's in Crisis City. Seriously, Sonic never even saw Silver in the future. In fact, Silver travelled back in time to find Sonic even! So yeah, not happy about that. It also means we're missing out on another environment. They would have done well to relocate the fight to Radical Train if they didn't want to use Castle Town.

But that aside, I'm very glad this is now a chase like Metal and Shadow. Can't wait to see Silver keeping up with Sonic!

I don't know what's worse, the fact that he's yet another freakin chase battle, or the fact that Revils1 was right, and we have to look forward to his gloating about it.

These fights were meant to take place in iconic stages from Sonic's past. Metal got Stardust Speedway BF, Shadow got the Space Colony Ark, and Silver get's... Crisis City..... Sonic Team actually got a chuckle out of me from this.

Technically, Sonic did see Silver in the Future. He saw Mephiles tell him about the Iblis Trigger. Well, Silver looks good to me, just hope his battle music is better than his 06 one.

I like how they couldn't think of anything original for Silver, so to hell with it and just gave him another Chase battle.

I notice he isn't boosting either.

Technically, Sonic did see Silver in the Future. He saw Mephiles tell him about the Iblis Trigger. Well, Silver looks good to me, just hope his battle music is better than his 06 one.

The music was good, but they put too many random sound effects in it, if you know what I mean...

I like how they couldn't think of anything original for Silver, so to hell with it and just gave him another Chase battle.

I notice he isn't boosting either.

Of course it would be another chase battle, he's a rival male hedgehog FFS. If the previous two were chase battles than why wouldn't Silver be one as well in Generations?

Does everything have to be an effing chase battle? dry.png And not even in his original area.

Well, hey, it fits. I hate Silver and I hate what they did with his boss battle! =D

Gotta love how people on the FB group are like "BAW SILVER IN GAME RUINED IT'S GONNA BE TOO OVERLY SERIOUS NOW" as if Silver's appearance automatically means the entire game is going to try and be grimdark all the time. Chase battle miffed me slightly, but I suppose they did it for consistency. I hope Modern Sonic gets to actually fight Eggman in this game...