Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

How do you want to see dat boss remade??

Metal Sonic

It's already a Classic, not much to do different.

Shadow

SA2B Ark RACE. BOOST DISABLED. FOR TRUE STORY MUSIC. THIS BOSS IF DONE RIGHT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS LEGEND.

Silver

UMM.. :1 I dunno!

"Death Egg"

Come awn. You aaaaready no how I want it. Unless they remake it for modern, and I don't know where I'm Goin with this.

Perfect Chaos

Basically the SADX version, only no super sonic, you play as modern, and have to boost to keep your speed up on the water.

Egg Dragoon

:3

Edited by Carbo
The topic title was stupid so I made it insipid
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

How do you want to see dat boss remade??

Metal Sonic

It's already a Classic, not much to do different.

Shadow

SA2B Ark RACE. BOOST DISABLED. FOR TRUE STORY MUSIC. THIS BOSS IF DONE RIGHT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS LEGEND.

Silver

UMM.. :1 I dunno!

"Death Egg"

Come awn. You aaaaready no how I want it. Unless they remake it for modern, and I don't know where I'm Goin with this.

Perfect Chaos

Basically the SADX version, only no super sonic, you play as modern, and have to boost to keep your speed up on the water.

Egg Dragoon

:3

• Thumbs Up 5

Why is it that everytime I read one of your posts, I hear Ryan Drummond's Sonic voice?

It's because I'm chakin out tha consowlz.

• Thumbs Up 4

You might wanna spoiler tag that. :|a

Anyway, I'm hoping Metal Sonic is like the race and takes place in Stardust Speedway. Death Egg, I want the final boss from S3&K. The one before Doomsday.

EDIT: BEcause I'm a derp and forgot to spoiler tag my stuff.

Edited by Mega

After the bosses were leaked i was thinking if we're gonna fight them with both Sonics or just one get's to go.

I will go with both and maybe one exclusive Boss each Sonic...

Metal Sonic: I really am curious to see if Metal will have a classic counterpart. IF it does then it's simple one Sonic races one Metal. One race for 2D and one for 3D. If not then i can see some sort of change during the race or fight.

Shadow: If Metal Sonic isn't a race then i want a race with Shadow and vice-versa. I'd like to see some kind of cutscene with Shadow saying

"I don't want to fight your old self, he doesn't stand a chance against."(or something like that) Classic Sonic gets angry and impatient from the talking and he jumps on shadow to start the fight. :)

Silver: Well this is a fight i don't have a clue how will unfold BUT i know one thing i want to beat the living crap out of him(i don't hate Silver but some people may know where i'm coming from)

Death Egg: For this boss i will make aa wishful thinking over here and say i want the stage it self to be the boss together with some mecha at the end.

Perfect Chaos: Well i don't think we get to go Super Sonic until the end of the game xD so i will say that Modern Sonic takes the water section and boosts all over the place to reach Perfect Chaos and hit him but this time it will probably be more difficult cause if you take damage you will fall in the water and it's over.(No Super Sonic to fly).

For Classic Sonic i thought something interesting to take the building sections. In Sonic adventure we had to hit P.Chaos to the head right? and Chaos head was over the buildings roof, so we get Classic Sonic to help from the roofs and hit chaos by platforming. Chaos changes position and we do the whole thing again! :)

Finally Egg Dragoon I don't know it could work he same way it worked in Unleashed but with Hedgehogs. Maybe on Hog is imprisoned and the other must free him or something like that.

Edited by frokenok3

Metal Sonic: A simple race to the finish in Stardust Speedway

Shadow: A race/battle in space that weaves around the Space Colony ARK, I would love it if they also incorporated Shadow's powers a bit more in this one

Silver: Chasing him down through Soleanna as he floats in front of you throwing rocks, cars, and Sonic man at you

Death Egg: So much potential. I'd personally love it if this one had three parts to it, 1) a quite Sky Chase as you ascend towards the Death Egg, 2) An act inside of the death egg as you make your way to Eggman, and 3) Two battles, first Silver sonic in reference to Sonic 2 and Giant Eggrobo in reference to Sonic 3&K

Perfect Chaos: The act leading up to the fight could be ruined Station Square, also I'd love it if it also functioned as a boss run and you would have to have a series of mini battles throughout the level fighting Chaos' other forms while you make your way to the boss

Egg Dragoon: A run through Eggmanland (bonus points if we get Classic the Werehog) followed by a fight with the new and improved Egg Dragoon/New Eggrobo

• Thumbs Up 2

I want the Time Eater's theme song to be this

I like this song :P

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm really curious about how the bosses will be divided up between the two Sonics. I guess the easiest assumption is that each Sonic will get the bosses they originally fought, but it'd be sort of weird for the game to have blocks of boss fights with each character instead of alternating between the two. Generations is intentionally being divided up into three eras, too: if each Sonic only deals with the bosses for their era, then who'll get Shadow and Perfect Chaos?

The alternatives are 1. Bosses being given to one Sonic or the other randomly, so boss fights alternate between the two but don't correspond to anything, 2. Getting two versions of each boss, one for each Sonic, or 3. Fighting the same boss as both Sonics in two phases. I like options 2 and 3 more than 1, if only because I love getting as much content as possible, but 3 in particular is very interesting. It would make sense that some of these bosses, high-end or even Super Sonic-level bosses in their own games, would work as regular bosses if they were being double-teamed by both Sonics.

I really wonder what's going to happen with the Egg Dragoon, though. It's one of my favourite Sonic bosses ever, so I'm glad it's coming back, but it'll basically have to be a completely new boss fight in Generations no matter which Sonic fights it. I mean, at least Perfect Chaos should work fairly well with Modern Sonic's boost and water-running.

Why limit a Shadow boss to no boost? How about both character boosting in some sort of race/battle?

Why limit a Shadow boss to no boost? How about both character boosting in some sort of race/battle?

If Shadow could use A.I./2P-exclusive moves when you fought him on the Ark, why not give him the boost? Unless it'd make the battle cheap or the race battle with Shadow would potentially become too similar to one with Metal Sonic, whom already has the boost maneuver.

If Shadow could use A.I./2P-exclusive moves when you fought him on the Ark, why not give him the boost? Unless it'd make the battle cheap or the race battle with Shadow would potentially become too similar to one with Metal Sonic, whom already has the boost maneuver.

Yup.

Anyone in this topic should already be aware of the boss list, so I'm spoil tagging anything.

Metal Sonic: If not a race like Stardust Speedway, when maybe a straight up fight.

Shadow: Same as the above, but he should be using his Chaos Powers

Silver:.....I'm scared.

Death Egg: So we get to fight the Death Egg itself...as in the entire moon? FUCK YEAH.

Perfect Chaos: Unless they pussify Chaos, I'm pretty sure we'll be getting Super Form early especialyl considering that Chaos Emerald logo from the leak.

Egg Dragoon: I have no idea how is thing going to be thrown in, it may explain the Werehog icon however.

I've got a question though, unless the character boss fights(Metal, Shadow, and Silver) take place before Sonic met them, why the hell would they be fighting? I mean I can understand Metal, and Shadow but why Silver, Jet would've made more sense.

Shadow doesn't have the Boost skill, and be didn't learn it until Sonic Heroes.

So he doesn't know how to boost, which should be reason enough to disable it

If Shadow is easily just as fast as Sonic, he can probably boost. :/

If Shadow is easily just as fast as Sonic, he can probably boost. :/

No, I'm stopping this now, we are NOT getting into a debate about Shadow's speed compared to Sonic's, no.

Shadow RIVALS Sonic's speed, nothing more nothing less, moving on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since SEGA said "some bosses will be fought with Classic Sonic, others with Modern, here's what I'd like to see:

Metal Sonic: Modern Sonic racing/battling against Metal Sonic in the same style as he did against Shadow in the final battle of the Hero story in Sonic Adventure 2, but set in Stardust Speedway. Also, moments where the angle switches from 2D/3D is a must.

Death Egg: The final boss from Sonic 3, fought with Classic Sonic.

Shadow: I'd love to see Classic Sonic battle Shadow, in a remake of the scene where they met in the Green Forest. Perhaps the level can play out similarly to the Knuckles battle from Sonic 3, but with Shadow's Chaos Powers factored in?

Perfect Chaos: Modern Sonic's boosting makes him ideal for this battle. I can't WAIT to see what they do with it!

Silver: Modern Sonic should definitely fight him, since Silver's telekinetic powers would be so much cooler to see in 3D. Plus, imagine Sonic boosting around Silver and Silver hurls obstacles at him... it could be epic. Heck, perhaps even part of the battle could be Sonic having to catch up to Silver as he hovers away through different parts of Soleanna? Could be interesting.

Egg Dragoon: Definitely a Classic Sonic battle. I think the level layout should be similar to that of Sonic Rush, with everything confined to a 2D plain. Maybe to damage the mech, Sonic could spin dash into bottom part of the robot, and when that part's damaged enough, the robot slumps over while Sonic can jump on the cockpit. Portions where the footing is destroyed as they go deeper into the Earth it a must. I also hope they make the Egg Dragoon really big, to at least somewhat match up with the size of the other 2 huge bosses.

Time Eater: The epic final boss would be fought with both Sonics, with segments focusing on Classic Sonic doing a platforming-based portion of the battle, and with Modern Sonic maybe giving chase in his sections? Beyond that, I can only imagine what this boss will be like. Also, while I can't wait to see Super Sonic return, and while I hope he's playable in more than just the regular levels like he was in Sonic Colors, I really think this battle would be a lot cooler if it was played with the hedgehogs in their normal states.

That's all I got though :P

Edited by EXshad

Just want to say something if Egg dragon is coming back I want the same dialog as in unleashed or close to it, I really liked it especially Eggman's part it gives you the felling that Eggman is desperate at is last option all or nothing.

Metal Sonic: have us fight him in stardust speedway, that way we can have a least ONE stage from CD

Shadow: Have a fight on the ark.

Perfect Chaos: Fine the way he is. Just don't make him a pushover boss sega.

Silver: IT'S NO USE!!!!!

Death Egg: I can't wait to see what they do with this boss

Egg Dragoon: I think the werehog will return due to it's symbol. But I would like to see Classic sonic turn into the werehog. Just to see classic fanboys rage. Lmao

Take back my idea about silver--

I like your ideas better.

It'd be cool to have him playing a 2D scroller boss, running through the stage and dodging the obstacles he throws at you. That sounds...

...Way past cool...

Hehe..

The Death Egg will be the most interesting one to see, in my opinion. Will it be the gigantic spacecraft, or the gigantic robot, or both? -mindblown-

Perfect Chaos, will be interesting too. It'd be sheer bad-assery if they implemented it like Adabat's parts, when you're boosting through the huge body of water. (That is, if you're NOT going Super Sonic here. :P) Also with darker (much darker) tone, and with buildings, just like the original, good ol' Dreamcast final boss. I really wanna see how they do this. I'll probably end up being satisfied, as Sonic Adventure 1 is one of my favorite games of all time, and the Final Boss in this game is easily my most favorite Sonic Boss ever, together with Doomsday Zone.

Edited by Tatsumaki

I didn't want to waste another thread on bosses so I'll just make a new Thread-in-Thread. :3

What bosses are you most hyped about? So far, it's a tight math between Chaos and Death!

From the way the Death Egg boss sounds, it would seem like you're going up against it as (classic?) Super Sonic... Perhaps done in the same way as in Star Wars Ep. 4? It would truly be a fitting, further homage to it if it was done that way.

But yeah, it's probably just an arena for whatever mech Eggman is in or something.

Although, concerning Perfect Chaos, it would really downplay the original battle in SA1 if you only got to use normal Modern Sonic in it, IMO...if you get what I mean. =/ So yeah, gotta use Super Sonic for that.

Speaking of Super Sonic...

...wasn't it revealed in the hidden assets thread that he has additional abilities? Or did I misread? If so, that would support my theory of the Death Egg being a Super Sonic battle, instead. Hell, maybe all four bosses require him, both classic and modern. You never know.

Speaking of Super Sonic...

...wasn't it revealed in the hidden assets thread that he has additional abilities? Or did I misread? If so, that would support my theory of the Death Egg being a Super Sonic battle, instead. Hell, maybe all four bosses require him, both classic and modern. You never know.

Yeah, it was. I can't remember the names though.

Since the game is divided into three eras, and we've only got 6 bosses... it -doesn't- make sense that Classic/Modern Sonic will only fight "some" bosses. I think that there are two possibilities:

1.) When Sega said Classic/Modern Sonic would only fight "some" bosses, then this list isn't complete; it only shows the bosses that one version of Sonic will fight, while maybe one or two of the bosses here are not fought by the other version of Sonic.

2.) The bosses themselves are identical, but some of the boss battles will be played in a different way, so it feels like an entirely different boss. For example, Metal Sonic, Death Egg (maybe), and Egg Dragoon (another maybe; for this, Sonic would likely run AROUND the Egg Dragoon, and it would sometimes pop into the field) are fought only in 2D--so they play exactly the same no matter which Sonic is fighting.

For the other bosses, they would be 2D/3D depending on version. Perfect Chaos would play just like the original battle for Modern Sonic, maybe with Sonic using Boost instead, while Classic Sonic is sidescrolling. If Super Sonic is involved, then it may be in a "Doomsday" type level. Silver is questionable... Honestly, he doesn't need to be in 3D at all, though it could be.