Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

Am I the only one who's not bothered by silver being a chase battle?

No you're not, and I wish Revilis1 would shut the hell up about it, we get it ok? You were right.

Am I the only one who's not bothered by silver being a chase battle?

Not at all. Only thing bothering me is that Sonic Team got lazy on us again and didn't bring in another level for the battle.... Well that and that damn matrix battle music just got reposted again. Why is it here again?!

Edited by Balding Spider

It sounds like the sort of battle music you would hear while you face the Champion in the Pokemon games.

It's Burly Brawl from the Matrix movies soundtrack. We are NOT getting into this again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not at all. Only thing bothering me is that Sonic Team got lazy on us again and didn't bring in another level for the battle.... Well that and that damn matrix battle music just got reposted again. Why is it here again?!

Because some people don't know when to stop spamming, remember he's Silverhedgie.

Because some people don't know when to stop spamming, remember he's Silverhedgie.

*sigh* Really? I'll just add him to my ignore list and be done with him then.

Getting into hwat?

That song was posted before in reference to it being a theme song in the game, and of course it was a lie. A bunch of people believed it though, and it was a huge headache.

*sigh* Really? I'll just add him to my ignore list and be done with him then.

I'm surprised you haven't already.

So does this mean Classic will Egg Dragoon?

Most likely. It's 3 Bosses each Sonic.

Classic Sonic: Metal, Egg Robo 2.0, Egg Draggon

Modern: Perfect Chaos, Shadow, Silver.

Looks pretty good to me. Do we know about regular bosses? I mean it's only these 6 or we have mini-bosses Colours style?

Most likely. It's 3 Bosses each Sonic.

Classic Sonic: Metal, Egg Robo 2.0, Egg Draggon

Modern: Perfect Chaos, Shadow, Silver.

Looks pretty good to me. Do we know about regular bosses? I mean it's only these 6 or we have mini-bosses Colours style?

I would really hate that setup because all of Modern's bosses will be boring as hell Chase Battles.

I would laugh so hard if Modern ended up having more bosses.

Its too bad, I wanted to see if sonic team could do a modern sonic boss in an arena in 3d.

A battle were you had to defeat the boss without relaying on the boost. Oh well, maybe in the next game.

Edited by redhellc

So what happened to that whole both characters can fight each of the bosses thing?

Only one preview ever said that, apparently. Also apparently, they were wrong. :/

Crisis City? Man, I was hoping for another area. Preferably Kingdom Valley. Shadow seems like he's getting his own unique stage, why not Silver?

Oh well, it still looks like it could be a good boss, pretty much how I imagined it. I especially like the pic of him with that Katamari gigantic ball of rubble. Hopefully Generations will find a way to make Silver cool.

Only one preview ever said that, apparently. Also apparently, they were wrong. :/

Crap really? Classic better get the Perfect Chaos battle to himself then, because I totally want to fight the Dragoon again in 3D.

Crap really? Classic better get the Perfect Chaos battle to himself then, because I totally want to fight the Dragoon again in 3D.

I would laugh so hard if Modern got both.

I still don't see how "arena" styled boss fights could work with Modern Sonic, considering how poorly he controlled at low speeds in Unleashed (and only slightly better in Colors).

Also, it almost goes without saying that the Perfect Chaos battle will be fought with modern Sonic. Classic Sonic can't boost across the water like that.

Sorry but Chaos is taking on Modern. Remember that preview that said you have to boost into Chaos' weakspots? That pretty much confirms it.

^^Haven't we gotten reports from people who've handled the game that modern is a lot more stable? Like SA2 controllable almost. If such is the case then I don't see the excuse on S-Team's part.

Edited by Autoburstfire

I still don't see how "arena" styled boss fights could work with Modern Sonic, considering how poorly he controlled at low speeds in Unleashed (and only slightly better in Colors).

Because people who've played the game have said he controls far better in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Because people who've played the game have said he controls far better in this game.

Maybe. But it just seems to be that they'd have to take out the ability to accelerate past a certain point in order to keep Sonic controllable. Controlling a bit like a car is perfectly fine for going through levels and fighting chase bosses, but you need all the precision you can get when dealing with a singular foe in an enclosed area.