Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

It seems like all the rival battles are chase battles. I'm not complaining, I like this a whole lot better then the original. Maybe Silver can redeem himself.

Of course it would be another chase battle, he's a rival male hedgehog FFS. If the previous two were chase battles than why wouldn't Silver be one as well in Generations?

Because his battle was never a chase battle to begin with, while Metal and Shadow's were.

There's also the problem of how Shadow & Silver are going to differentiate themselves from each other.

Edited by Shadic93

"BAW SILVER IN GAME RUINED IT'S GONNA BE TOO OVERLY SERIOUS NOW"

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games would like a word with these people....

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games would like a word with these people....

This is a game people actually give a damn about.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know half of you are going to piss yourself in rage over these screenshots, but I think this looks like an awesome fight. I don't give two shits that it doesn't take place in any of the locations you fought Silver in before; neither do I feel it was lazy of SEGA to not give Silver his own boss stage, because Crisis City already fits perfectly given these screenshots. Looks like a fun fight against one of my favorite Sonic characters. Can't wait.

I know half of you are going to piss yourself in rage over these screenshots, but I think this looks like an awesome fight. I don't give two shits that it doesn't take place in any of the locations you fought Silver in before; neither do I feel it was lazy of SEGA to not give Silver his own boss stage, because Crisis City already fits perfectly given these screenshots. Looks like a fun fight against one of my favorite Sonic characters. Can't wait.

I don't have a problem with it, I just wish they could've thought of something original for him for a change.

That said, it looks like a fun battle. I notice Shadow is the only rival who's battle we haven't seen yet, and it makes me wonder how will he fight?I mean Silver is already chucking stuff at you, so he can't be doing that.

"BAW SILVER IN GAME RUINED IT'S GONNA BE TOO OVERLY SERIOUS NOW"

*Metal Sonic is revealed on facebook*

"Wow this game looks like it will be awesome!"

*Shadow picture is revealed on facebook*

"BAAAAW THIS GAME IS NOW RUINED TOO MANY SHITTY FRIENDS"

*Silver picture is revealed on facebook*

"BAAAAW THIS GAME IS NOW RUINED IT'S GOING TO BE TOO SERIOUS NOW"

Naive people. They should already see it coming by now. :P

Edited by sonfan1984

Because his battle was never a chase battle to begin with, while Metal and Shadow's were.

Yeah I know, but are you actually telling me you didn't expect them to give Silver the chase boss treatment?

There's also the problem of how Shadow & Silver are going to differentiate themselves from each other.

Can you say Chaos spear, Chaos control, Chaos blast, and other BS chaos powers? While Silver literally looks to just be relying on his Psi powers to throw shit at you.

I think both of these chase battle will be more like obstacle courses than anything else. With Shadow, it will probably be more about not letting the environment kill you, whereas Silver actively manipulates the environment to kill you. XD

I guess everybody and their mom is as fast as Sonic for the sake of more bullshit chase battles. Ugh.

I guess everybody and their mom is as fast as Sonic for the sake of more bullshit chase battles. Ugh.

For fucks sake dude, its gameplay quit acting like its the end of the world, it wouldn't be much of a boss fight if the boss can't catch you.

Yeah I know, but are you actually telling me you didn't expect them to give Silver the chase boss treatment?

I was hoping Classic was going to fight him to be honest.

Can you say Chaos spear, Chaos control, Chaos blast, and other BS chaos powers? While Silver literally looks to just be relying on his Psi powers to throw shit at you.

Chaos Blast more than likely can't be used just for the fact that its a chase boss, Chaos Blast is a stationary move. Chaos Spear is plausible, but its probably going to be used the same way Silver throws shit at you, and the most Chaos Control can probably do is just slow/stop time for a few seconds.

Like I said I don't what they're going to do, but they're going to have to make Shadow different so him and Silver don't come off as reskins(Shut up!!), because the one thing I hated about Colors was the fact that you fought all of the bosses twice.

I really want an answer out of this, it's not just me being facetious... but what purpose would there be in killing the supposed "Iblis Trigger" in the already ruined future?

"Aha! Now I've got you! And if I kill you here, THAT means you'll never be around back then to do th... wait..."

I don't know. I'm not disappointed by the Rival location, since I think what they've done with it looks fantastic.. but I'm not convinced it ONLY takes place in Crisis City. I mean, realistically, excluding the Time Eater, Silver's the second to last boss in the game. His fight's bound to take longer than, say, the Metal Sonic fight we saw... and that leaves a lot of opportunities. Perhaps you Chaos Swiss Roll into other locations from 06, perhaps you don't. I don't know, just seems like a weird feat to see Metal Sonic and Shadow getting an exclusive location, and Silver gets treated like Silver aha.

I really want an answer out of this, it's not just me being facetious... but what purpose would there be in killing the supposed "Iblis Trigger" in the already ruined future?

"Aha! Now I've got you! And if I kill you here, THAT means you'll never be around back then to do th... wait..."

I don't know. I'm not disappointed by the Rival location, since I think what they've done with it looks fantastic.. but I'm not convinced it ONLY takes place in Crisis City. I mean, realistically, excluding the Time Eater, Silver's the second to last boss in the game. His fight's bound to take longer than, say, the Metal Sonic fight we saw... and that leaves a lot of opportunities. Perhaps you Chaos Swiss Roll into other locations from 06, perhaps you don't. I don't know, just seems like a weird feat to see Metal Sonic and Shadow getting an exclusive location, and Silver gets treated like Silver aha.

Okay... IGNORING the fact that 2006's time travel is already confusing as hell...

If Sonic time-traveled to the future, and Silver killed him there, it'd still mean Silver had killed the Sonic who would go on to "trigger" iblis. Thus the timeline would still be changed, and Silver might no longer live in a destroyed future once Sonic breathes his last. The temporal location of the death does not matter, as long as the Sonic that is killed is the Sonic from before Elise cried over his death.

So far all the rivals are chase battles. Metal Sonic and Shadow is as fast as Sonic cause that's how it is in the originals so it makes sense (Metal Sonic is more like a race then a boss battle though). Silver the only one that they has completely changed.

Hi guys what did I mi.......

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!

Actually I always wanted this battle to be placed in Crisis City. Heck I wanted that in 06. And Modern Sonic will battle him?! HELL YEAH! My dreams came true.

AND LOOK AT THAT FRIGGIN HUGE METEOR OF CARS AND GARBAGE! :o

For me? He and Shadow are my favoorite Bosses showed to date. Oh and we should get his art soon. November HURRY UP!

• Thumbs Up 1

Except he hasn't been changed at all. He was fast in the Rivals games, and he was fast in the CGi cutscenes in 2006. You only believe Silver should be slow because that's how he controlled when you played as him in 2006. That's not what SEGA thinks of when they think of the character now.

I mean that his boss fight and location has completely changed from the original in Sonic 06. Plus I've never played the Rival games at all.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

I mean that his boss fight and location has completely changed from the original in Sonic 06. Plus I've never played the Rival games at all.

Silver battle seems could, but I'm a bit disappointed that its in crisis city...

And I just noticed something the sky in that fight looks really peaceful, like dawn.

I would expect crisis city to have a chaotic kind of sky.

Hi guys what did I mi.......

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!

Actually I always wanted this battle to be placed in Crisis City. Heck I wanted that in 06. And Modern Sonic will battle him?! HELL YEAH! My dreams came true.

AND LOOK AT THAT FRIGGIN HUGE METEOR OF CARS AND GARBAGE! ohmy.png

For me? He and Shadow are my favoorite Bosses showed to date. Oh and we should get his art soon. November HURRY UP!

Finnally, Someone with the same reaction as me! lol
  • Thumbs Up 1

*looks at the screenshot of Silver picking up the massive ball of junk*

Gee golly willikers, would you look at that? The fuck I gave about anyone's Silver complaints before and now has mysteriously disappeared from my hands! How about that!! *continues staring*

No seriously, I like the way this boss looks and I'm excited to play it. <3