Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

God, did Mike Polock actually improve even more? I love his lines.

And the more I listen to Shadow the more I want to see him as a bad guy again.

God, did Mike Polock actually improve even more? I love his lines.

And the more I listen to Shadow the more I want to see him as a bad guy again.

It helps that he's more of an asshole in this game.

Shadow sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too Suave.

Amy sounds pretty passable.

Jet sounds annoying.

As for Rouge's new voice I could totally get off on that.

As for Rouge's new voice I could totally get off on that.

I really hope, this has a different meaning, than what I think it means.

That's all the voice actors? Nice choices I guess.

The script is kinda funny.

Edited by Torcano

Michelle Ruff is awesome and she's got great range. But then again, anyone is an improvement over Cream's 4Kids voice, who I always felt was the absolute worst voice in the entire cast. And for someone to say that Amy's new voice sounds like Cream's 4Kids voice needs their ears checked.

well it gets worse. omochao is voiced by raspberyl and sounds almost exactly like her. proof

now tell me you can't hear omochao in this video.

Edited by krvavi563108

So do Blaze and Silver not get new voices?

No-one seems to have unlocked them or seen this Big the Cat appearance that Kyle Hebert announced. For all we know, the voice actors in the credits could be voicing Silver and Blaze.

I'm very close though. I just beat the Team Rose story, and only have the "Final Race" left. I'm converting the waves now and will upload shortly

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

well it gets worse. omochao is voiced by raspberyl and sounds almost exactly like her. proof

now tell me you can't hear omochao in this video.

It's pretty obvious Omochao is voiced by Laura Bailey by now. Her voice is very well known, especially considering she's the voice of Chun-Li.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DR1b8d3C-0

Subtitles are Korean, but who gives a crap.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Yeah, that's how I figured out who he (she?) was.

Anywho, Team Rose's audio is up

I suppose I'm doing the final story for my personal collection it seems. Whatever, I'll post it anyway.

EDIT:

THIS JUST IN, I HAVE SILVER AND BLAZE!

You get them for beating all 4 stories. Guess I'll check them out before final story!

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think I'll take another short rest again, all this jumping gets to you.

Not the most interesting thing in the world, but here's audio of a Ring Race with Silver. I turned Omochao and music off for this. I came in dead last, due to missing big rings on jumps.

I'm racing against Amy, Cream, and Blaze. In fact, you can hear Blaze at about 0:55, though I'll do one with her as well.

IMO they both sound similar, but different. Silver in particular seems to sound a bit forced now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dammit, I knew they wouldn't be able to find as good a voice as before for Silver. It's similar, but without the flare. He sounds gentler.

I think the gentler tone suits him, really. It makes him sound less whiny, and more distinct from most of the rest of the cast. I'd need to hear more to be sure, but I think I like Silver's new voice more than Pete Capella's.

I think the gentler tone suits him, really. It makes him sound less whiny, and more distinct from most of the rest of the cast. I'd need to hear more to be sure, but I think I like Silver's new voice more than Pete Capella's.

Well at least they're similar. He and Blaze didn't need big changes like Shadow and Rouge did.

Amy didn't need a change either... =(

Sonic: Great. Sounds like a perfect blend of Ryan, Jason, and the deeper voice he uses in Colors. Kinda wish he would stick to this voice...

Tails: Excellent. Is it just me, or does he sound a bit more like a boy here than in the Colors cutscene?

Knuckles: Sounds a lot like Dan Green, but also sounds quite a bit... I dunno, calmer.

Amy: This'll take some getting used to... Sounds way too much like Minnie Mouse.

Cream: Great. Sounds like how a 6 year old should without being ear-piercingly high pitched. (seriously, her 4Kids voice was so high pitched that I could barely make out a word she said)

Vector: Great.

Shadow: Great. Sounds a lot like David's voice.

Rouge: Yes! Rouge doesn't sound like a 40 year old slut anymore! :D

Jet: Ugh... Just ugh...

Wave: Sounds a lot like the old voice, but better.

Storm: Good.

So yes, overall, I really like this new cast. I only have a problem with Amy's and Jet's voices.

06 is canon. It's just that the events that happened throughout the game never happened due to the ending.

good... I'm not the only one who thought so

Voice company confirmed: Studiopolis Inc.

http://www.studiopolisinc.com/

The credits actually misspell it as Stuidopolis Inc. :lol:

They're in Studio City CA.

Yeah. Along with every other Anime/video game they've done. Damn Sonic is going big time now, With(so far anyway) Three well received games, new voice actors who are more welcomed than ever. I Mean DAAAAMMMNNN.

Really liking the new Silver. Sounds much less forced, and... is that a hint of cockyness I can hear? Sweet!

From that single line from Blaze, I got a tingle down my spine. I need to hear more, but... she sounds much more mistress-y, if you know what I mean.

Voice company confirmed: Studiopolis Inc.

http://www.studiopolisinc.com/

The credits actually misspell it as Stuidopolis Inc. :lol:

They're in Studio City CA.

Haven't watched it myself, since I'm getting the game and don't want the story spoiled, but someone in the TSS comments pointed out a typo in one of the end story cutscenes:

There’s a typo. “…going to kill our rep as rouges.” Last I checked, rogues was not spelled rouges. “Roo-gez” are not “Rohgz”.