Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

If you want me to stop talking about VAs. Then that's fine. I'll stop right now.

But I still hate that Kingdom Hearts series. One day in my life, I hope to write a letter to Disney and Square-Enix to tell them to stop making Kingdom Hearts. It may be unlikely at this point, but that is what I am thinking about doing in the future. Either way, we all know Kingdom Hearts is not going to last long anyway.

To contribute to the actual topic. Wally seems like a likely candidate for Silver, since he can do a young sounding voice. As far as the others go:

Knuckles- Pretty much Dan Green if he decided to put actual effort. While I don't mind it to much, I hope Travis Makes him sound more deeper next game.

Shadow-Much better. Dosen't sound like he's trying too hard to be badass, unlike griffiths portrayal.

Rouge- Once again much MUCH better. That's all that need's to be said really

Amy-Meh. I think Cindy Robinson was a horrible choice. Should've gone for Stephanie Sheh.

Cream- Thank GOD she dosen't sound like she's straining anymore. Now her presence won't be as grating

Jet- Hey, my ears aren't bleeding! :)

Wave-Yep, definitely Kate Higgins. Pretty good choice.

Don't really have an opinion on the others.

Mission mode is interleaved with the story. I assume Super Sonic is unlocked with all S ranks on every mission.

The good news is that there are only 43 missions instead of the usual 80 or so.

But I still hate that Kingdom Hearts series. One day in my life, I hope to write a letter to Disney and Square-Enix to tell them to stop making Kingdom Hearts. It may be unlikely at this point, but that is what I am thinking about doing in the future. Either way, we all know Kingdom Hearts is not going to last long anyway.

LOL

No, Kingdom Hearts is going to last a while. Why do you care so much? Don't like it? Don't freaking play it. People have a right to like it, and telling Square or Disney to stop won't work. :P Get over your petty hate and accept that it's a popular and successful series with plenty of fans. Your bias about this series is ridiculous, and the way you flaunt it is hardly mature. Please, keep your hate to yourself.

ANYWAY... I'm still not sure what I think about some of the voices. Vector is okay, I suppose, but I REALLY wish they had gone for something less goofy and more like his Heroes voice. Eh, it might grow on me. I wonder why he's on Team Rose, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't have the game, but from what I understand he joined Team Rose because they needed a 3rd member and there was some prize money promised. Hurting for cash or just plain greedy, either way he couldn't pass it up.

To contribute to the actual topic. Wally seems like a likely candidate for Silver, since he can do a young sounding voice. As far as the others go:

Knuckles- Pretty much Dan Green if he decided to put actual effort. While I don't mind it to much, I hope Travis Makes him sound more deeper next game.

Shadow-Much better. Dosen't sound like he's trying too hard to be badass, unlike griffiths portrayal.

Rouge- Once again much MUCH better. That's all that need's to be said really

Amy-Meh. I think Cindy Robinson was a horrible choice. Should've gone for Stephanie Sheh.

Cream- Thank GOD she dosen't sound like she's straining anymore. Now her presence won't be as grating

Jet- Hey, my ears aren't bleeding! :)

Wave-Yep, definitely Kate Higgins. Pretty good choice.

Don't really have an opinion on the others.

Gotta disagree with a few here. Knuckles is better, but not much better. He still sounds too much like Dan Green and Shadow sounds much more like he's trying to sound like a badass.

If you want me to stop talking about VAs. Then that's fine. I'll stop right now.

How can anyone not like KH?! I love it! In fact I'm writing a RikuxSora love story fanfic right now!!!

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

We don't know who voices Silver and Blaze until SEGA or the VAs themselves give us a confirmation. I hope Silver and Blaze are not voiced by Kingdom Hearts VAs, too.

Edited by Shaddix
  • Thumbs Up 2

Okay guys, report button is there for a reason. This thread has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, so let's keep it that way.

Vulpine, please don't bring your hatred of KH up in here again. It's not only annoying but also a complete non sequitor.

Further KH-related posts or any more off-topic silliness will be deleted on sight (:

• Thumbs Up 4

I actually don't get all the hate on Jet's voice. What is it that annoys people? :|a He actually sounds... normal for a change, and I like that. Besides, isn't Jet fourteen?

Mission mode is interleaved with the story. I assume Super Sonic is unlocked with all S ranks on every mission.

The good news is that there are only 43 missions instead of the usual 80 or so.

I actually don't get all the hate on Jet's voice. What is it that annoys people? :|a He actually sounds... normal for a change, and I like that. Besides, isn't Jet fourteen?

It's sorta... growing on me. I hated it at first, but the more I hear, the more I think he's got a Brooklyn accent. And that? Well, I can't help but lol at that.

Off topic, but any sign of the Chaos Emerald Gear for Super Sonic in this game, Aquaslash? Oh, and have you unlocked any of the Avatar Awards yet?

Actually, that is an interesting question... Is the Story Mode just like in the previous two where you always ride as a specific racer, or can you choose your racer this time?

The cutscenes really don't do justice in determining who is the one racing, except for the Final Race in which it is clearly Sonic the one you're playing as. Even weirder is that you'd think in Final Race you'd have an option, based on all the characters appearing and the fact that "everyone" is supposed to be participating in the final match.

That's the main thing I've been contemplating for a while now...

No, you have a racer chosen for you. it almost always goes in this order:

• Scene
  • Mission with speed character
  • Scene
  • Mission with flight character
  • mission with power/speed character
  • Scene

(repeat)

I'll post a rundown of who does what mission later.

Off topic, but any sign of the Chaos Emerald Gear for Super Sonic in this game, Aquaslash? Oh, and have you unlocked any of the Avatar Awards yet?

Not yet, but like always, I do believe you have to get top rank on all the missions. The ranking system is the same as the last two games:

Riders 1: Bronze, Silver, Gold

Riders 2: Normal, Super, Extreme

Riders 3: B rank, A Rank, S Rank

Also, the one award I got was a shirt. It was for beating the story. There are three other awards. 1st place on all tracks with Sonic, Jet, and E-10000 G. They're all shirts.

CONFIRMED! Silverstein is Vector, Wingert is Silver.

CONFIRMED! The moon is made out of cheese.

Did they say so through Facebook or something?

CONFIRMED! I want proper confirmation about what you just posted instead of just saying "it's confirmed" without presenting any evidence about it.

FYI I'm not talking to Blue Blood.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! I'd like to know your source as well. I've been waiting on an email from Mr. Wingert, and I couldn't find any contact info on Silverstein's website

Silverstein just confirmed on his FaceBook page that he's the voice of Vector. Meaning that Wingert no longer has a character tied to his name despite appearing in the credits. So by process of elimination, removing all the female characters and the male ones whose actors have been identified, that leaves Silver.

On a lesser note, people have been claiming Quinton Flynn as the voice of Silver, which wouldn't mean much on its own, if not for the fact that for the longest time, Flynn was attributed as the voice of Renji in Bleach, a character actually played by Wingert. Evidently, history repeats itself...

Also, as Silverstein is in the game despite not appearing in the credits, the fact that Bailey isn't credited doesn't necessarily mean it's not her as Omochao and Blaze...

Edited by Cyberlink420

Oh! I see it now, there's two pages for him. Damn, Facebook is retarded. Well there you go everyone! I can totally dig his Vector btw.

What announcer? Omochao calls the races, and Sonic does all the menu stuff.

I think in the tutorials, there's a voice over that says "Get your gear!" or something.