Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

Alright I love how the Robot mocks Omochao and Team Dark just doesn't give a crap when it breaks down.

Poor Omega :lol:

Omega is in the game? Team Dark's robot is a blue E-10000 robot, isn't it?

I'm not listening to all of those voice clips, since I don't want everything spoiled for me before I get the game when it's out over here.

Edited by Uklo

Sonic Somewhat sounds more Like (or even better than Ryan) in Sonic Free riders.

ironically his Voice sounds too Deep in Sonic colors, Yet in Free Riders he sounds more like Ryan... Strange.

Roger's voice acting in Free riders sound better than colors one, or even better than any actor who acted as sonic in any sonic game.

maybe SEGA Didn't care on making sonic sounds too Deep in Sonic Free riders (because most of sonic tean's development process is focusing on colors since its more likely have some ideas of what we can expect from the Direction of the Fran chaise in 3d).

And no, it's not a matter of getting used to, it's the voice-to-character association that doesn't work in those two cases, like it doesn't work for Sonic in the Colors cutscene.
Edited by Blue Blood

Poor Amy the actress is capable of doing a nice amy! she is just using a very high pitch voice which its creams domain not Amy's.

OMG, this last race with Amy is spewing copious amounts a bullshit. That's all for the clips tonight folks. I'll work on this after some rest and a shower.

EDIT: For the record, this is the last race before I get the final story, and thus the credits. I'll probably get beaten to it at this rate, but I don't care. Now it's personal XD

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

Poor Amy the actress is capable of doing a nice amy! she is just using a very high pitch voice which its creams domain not Amy's.

I know everyone wants to know the names of the voice actors from the credits, but do you think someone could record a video of the whole credits? Or at least all the developers?

Hmm, I suppose that's a bit too much to ask.

Anyway, thanks a lot for recording these clips. I didn't listen to everything, but the voices are mostly good (except Storm. And Amy. I don't really like Shadow's acting either.) I agree that the script is funny as well.

I love it when characters say stuff like:

Where are they? ... There they are!

That pause is kinda funny. XD

I think the writing here is good. I laughed often.

Oh yea, the writing is amazing, Shadow's "HOW COULD I LOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEeeeeeeeeee......." line is just beautiful.

No.

Oh yea, the writing is amazing, Shadow's "HOW COULD I LOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEeeeeeeeeee......." line is just beautiful.

No.

Storm's epic "feud"/"food" mix up is worthy of an award, though.

My inner writer hates me for even trying to make that sound like a serious comment :P

Edited by SuperClassic

No.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Gah, the more I listen to Shadow, the more I dislike his voice. I can't help but think of an evil Don Patch every time he opens his mouth. I think Thornton was terribly miscast as Shadow.

Oh, and I figured out who Jet is played by: Robert Martin Klein. Sounds a lot like Gomamon from Digimon.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm liking Omochao's "Your eye in the sky!" a little too much... It's addictive.

Also, Vectors "You're a TERRIBLE actress Amy" after she just got done talking was hilarious!.....In more ways than one. ;)

Omochao's "Team heroes never ceases to please their fanbase!" Was also hilarious.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow. That writing is terrible. It honestly makes me wonder if it was worth it. So for revised impressions:

Shadow: ssstopsluuringyourwooordsdammit..... alllsoshowsomeemootionsyoouaandroiid. Other than that the voice is alright.

Rouge: Good, a little over doing it though.

Jet: Better than I expected, I actually really like it. Only problem, for the love of god just say SONIC! We get it, he's 'The Hedgehog', SPEAK NORMALLY!

Storm: Also better, though partly because his dialogue wasn't cockpoopoo most of the time.

Amy: Tone is ok, but drop that pitch, it's terrible.

Vector: A lot better than I expected. Definitely a plus.

Other than that everyone else is alright. Though it was honestly painful to listen to, do to the abysmal writing. It pretty much killed any enjoyability in hearing the characters speak, the biggest one being Omochao.

The only one with consistently good lines was the ROBOT.

"~I am not a machine, I AM A ROBOT! There's a difference.~"

"~WOW FOLKS IT'S AN AMAZING VICTORY FOR TEAM DARK WHICH IS NO SURPRISE TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN!~"

Edited by Black Spy

I'm going to go on the record in saying that's Wendee Lee playing Amy. Also, Rouge's new voice is GOLD. I was actually a fan of both her previous voices, but this is perfect. Shadow... will take some getting used to, because I loved Griffith's version of him, even more than his Sonic. Michelle Ruff was also the perfect choice for Cream.

Michelle Ruff was also the perfect choice for Cream.

Michelle Ruff

Michelle Ruff?!?!?!

This Michelle Ruff?!?!?!

I think my ears are bleeding now.

edit: Just in case if anyones confused i don't hate the voice actress i just have trouble seeing her voice cream.

Edited by krvavi563108

Leave it to Team Heroes to never disappoint their fanbase!

I see why they don't use the term "Team Sonic" anymore! :P

The voices a pretty decent... well, save for Amy. AMY.

I see why they don't use the term "Team Sonic" anymore! :P

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Espio'd

*hears the audio recorded by aqualash*

That script is awful >_>, and my opinions about the voice are still the same, but now I just dislike Jet and Amy's voices even more. >_>

Also, Shadow's voice would probably sound better if he stooooooped taaaaalking liike thaaaat...

"MY PRIZE MONEY!1!"[/KO'd]

Edited by el gato del eje

Michelle Ruff?!?!?!

This Michelle Ruff?!?!?!

I think my ears are bleeding now.

edit: Just in case if anyones confused i don't hate the voice actress i just have trouble seeing her voice cream.

Michelle Ruff is awesome and she's got great range. But then again, anyone is an improvement over Cream's 4Kids voice, who I always felt was the absolute worst voice in the entire cast. And for someone to say that Amy's new voice sounds like Cream's 4Kids voice needs their ears checked.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm having lots of fun with this game!!!

And I don't even own it, I'm just here for the voices! XD

A dickish comment, yes,, but it's true, because the game looks like a hoorible pain to control, and I LIKE the GC controls in Riders 1 and ZG.

Also, it's something that they were so lazy with the cutscenes; even ZG used real cutscenes, here on the way more powerful 360, they just went with static images, yikes!

No thanks to a Wii port anymore, may as well just give us Riders 4 on Wii. I like proper cutscenes and using a controlelr in my hand. Anyone else with me? It'd be nice if they brought some stuff from this to that potential game; some stages and maybe the item system would be neat. :)

Just heard Aquaslashes Team Dark files.

Team Dark's portrayal is almost perfect! Almost! Shadow's got a slight slur in his speech that can either heighten or lessen the effect of his portrayal; it's both evil and sinister, yet slightly corny in the wrong places. Rouge...no qualms here. The team as a whole is just straight up assholes in a good way. If Team Heroes were nice, Team Dark is just ruthless and are quite crooks. They're anti-heroes once more!

Sonic: I'll put an end to this after next round. He can get plenty of rest then.

Shadow: I'll put an end to YOU. Now let's be done with this.

Whoever wrote Team Dark's lines needs to stay and be main man behind their writing. He needs to step up a bit, but this is a massive improvement from what we've got in the past titles such as ShTH and Sonic 06.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if I'm in the minority, but whoever worked on Omochao needs to stay. I can't believe I like the bastard now!

Now if only we had some FUCKING CUTSCENES!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 2

The cutscenes are just stills, like Sonic Rivals/Rush/Battle

EDIT: oh, and it's gonna be a while before I get to recording the last of Team Rose, and the final story. Granted, I'm gonna do it today, but damn. I'm STILL sore after all that madness. Once I loosen up I'll get right back into the grind.

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 2