Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

Just heard Aquaslashes Team Dark files.

Team Dark's portrayal is almost perfect! Almost! Shadow's got a slight slur in his speech that can either heighten or lessen the effect of his portrayal; it's both evil and sinister, yet slightly corny in the wrong places. Rouge...no qualms here. The team as a whole is just straight up assholes in a good way. If Team Heroes were nice, Team Dark is just ruthless and are quite crooks. They're anti-heroes once more!

Sonic: I'll put an end to this after next round. He can get plenty of rest then.

Shadow: I'll put an end to YOU. Now let's be done with this.

Whoever wrote Team Dark's lines needs to stay and be main man behind their writing. He needs to step up a bit, but this is a massive improvement from what we've got in the past titles such as ShTH and Sonic 06.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if I'm in the minority, but whoever worked on Omochao needs to stay. I can't believe I like the bastard now!

Now if only we had some FUCKING CUTSCENES!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to agree, they're assholes, but in a good way. I do wish Team Dark stays like this, it would make for some great scenes in the future.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Espio'd

D'oh, I should really read the recent replies before responding, no? :lol:

On a different note, who was in charge of choosing Amy's voice, and why were they wearing ear plugs during the audition? :lol: I'm not much of a Mickey Mouse fan, so the Minnie voice does not bother me so much, what bothers me is that she sounds like a boy is doing an awful impression of a girl (See:

of WGJ4K). All the other voices sound very fitting, if not in need of time for the adjustment to set in, but Amy sounds intentionally annoying.

The problem isn't the voices, or even the voice actors.

Its the voice direction.

Naturally, given that this game has basically no story, I doubt SEGA would put any care into its voice direction.

Besides, it would explain the inconsitency in RCS's deliveries (i.e he was told to sound a little deeper in Colours, but not in Riders)

All the current actors have more than enough vocal range to deliver the character as best possible.

So all that needs to change is the Voice Direction, the quality of the deliveries and the the way the actors speak will match its direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNiEi47y04

so funny :lol:

rouge should stop Bothering omochao!

any ways so Omega isn't in the game? Well that is kind of Sad.

at least he been replaced by another robot...

Well any ways. the game looks intersting with a funny script :lol:

Thought, i will have to say :

Shadow Old Voice > Shadow New voice

Amy Old Voice > Amy New Voice

it seems like Amy is not as Annoying as Ever (With her New voice) so that kind of Eliminate the Point of being Amy. an annoying character with annoying actions and Voice...

While Shadow, i personally think they should have left Jason voicing Shadow.

Oh and i love the omochao presence in the game. perhaps we will see him also in the anniversary game?

The cutscenes are just stills, like Sonic Rivals/Rush/Battle

Doesn't matter to me. The expressions alone are enough for me in a game like this. If it was a main series game, I would expect better.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really liking this "Jessie and James only more evil" take on Shadow and Rouge...Now if only Omega were really tiny, then we'd have something.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really liking this "Jessie and James only more evil" take on Shadow and Rouge...Now if only Omega were really tiny, then we'd have something.

Oh my god your right, only difference Shadow and Rouge are actually Badass, and not necessarily Evil, just douches.

Oh my god your right, only difference Shadow and Rouge are actually Badass, and not necessarily Evil, just douches.

That's true. :P Douche Shadow n' Rouge FTW! :U

"Meowth Omega, that's affirmative!"

The problem isn't the voices, or even the voice actors.

Its the voice direction.

Naturally, given that this game has basically no story, I doubt SEGA would put any care into its voice direction.

Besides, it would explain the inconsitency in RCS's deliveries (i.e he was told to sound a little deeper in Colours, but not in Riders)

All the current actors have more than enough vocal range to deliver the character as best possible.

So all that needs to change is the Voice Direction, the quality of the deliveries and the the way the actors speak will match its direction.

That makes a lot of sense, but is it fair to assume Amy's voice will go through a drastic change in her next main-series game? The delivery is not off liiiike Shaadooow's, I feel it's the voice itself that sound bizarre. I am not familiar with these things, therefore I am unsure how much voice direction has to do with choosing "what voice" is used for what ( Sonic's Colours voice is certainly deeper, but it still sounds like the Sonic here).

Who is Amy's actress (coughactor?), anyway? I'm sure it was said somewhere, but I'm far too lazy to search through the pages. :P

"Meowth Omega, that's affirmative!"

That makes a lot of sense, but is it fair to assume Amy's voice will go through a drastic change in her next main-series game? The delivery is not off liiiike Shaadooow's, I feel it's the voice itself that sound bizarre. I am not familiar with these things, therefore I am unsure how much voice direction has to do with choosing "what voice" is used for what ( Sonic's Colours voice is certainly deeper, but it still sounds like the Sonic here).

Who is Amy's actress (coughactor?), anyway? I'm sure it was said somewhere, but I'm far too lazy to search through the pages. :P

I do a bit of voice acting myself (for a fandub, and not very well :P), so I kinda have an idea.

Shadow's deep, suave voice is good.

The only problem is that he drags words out a bit too long.

Edited by Scar

....I liked Amy's "I'm a lady."

It was funny dammit.

I just loved that conversation in general.

Amy: Chivalry is serious business too, I"M A LADY

Sonic: Tails, Knuckles, back me up here will ya.

Tails: Come on Amy, Sonic always goes full force, isn't that what you like about him?

Amy: But I'm supposed to be the exception.

Knuckles: Exceptionally Dense.

Knuckles is awesome again in my book, who says the Sonic series has bad dialouge.

....I liked Amy's "I'm a lady."

It was funny dammit.

I actually liked that line as well- it was delivered very naturally, while most of her other lines felt grating and forced.

according to Wikipedia, its Wendee Lee, who can do much better, considering her reputation.

How interesting! It's neat to see Sonic characters with "big-name" actors. Honestly I'm not picky about voice actors (during the Futurama voice actor crisis I barely bat an eye), but gez could Amy's voice use some improvement! I don't doubt that whoever Amy's actress is cannot do better, I just hope they do! :lol:

I do a bit of voice acting myself (for a fandub, and not very well :P), so I kinda have an idea.

Shadow's deep, suave voice is good.

The only problem is that he drags words out a bit too long.

I also dabble in fandubs from time to time, hows your range? Mine's not the best but I've been told that the character's I can do sound pretty good.

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

Rouge: Prepare for trouble!

Shadow: Hmph!

Rouge: To protect all the planet's precious stones.

Shadow: To bring down my opponents with my chaos control.

Rouge: To take all the jewels from the whole world.

Shadow: To prove my power can reachs the stars above.

Rouge: Rouge!

Shadow: None of your business Shadow!

Rouge: Team Dark, trascending space and time!

Shadow: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Omega: Afirmative.

*Can't unsee*

OMG, I just caught that. XD Awesome.

Edited by Inferno

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

Rouge: Prepare for trouble!

Shadow: Hmph!

Rouge: To protect all the planet's precious stones.

Shadow: To bring down my opponents with my chaos control.

Rouge: To take all the jewels from the whole world.

Shadow: To prove my power can reachs the stars above.

Rouge: Rouge!

Shadow: None of your business Shadow!

Rouge: Team Dark, trascending space and time!

Shadow: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Omega: Afirmative.

*Can't unsee*

You just won the entire thread.

No no no... I was about to post that but you posted it first... I got ninja'd.

*Can't unsee*

Oh, well then apparently we both got ninja'd, because Inferno pointed it out as well-

Omochao's "Team heroes never ceases to please their fanbase!" Was also hilarious.

HAIL ESPIO.

Wikipedia doesn't equal fact. Anyone can edit it, remember? Seriously, wait until we see the credits screen.

Wikipedia doesn't equal fact. Anyone can edit it, remember? Seriously, wait until we see the credits screen.

Don't worry, Kyle should be about done saving about now, he recorded the final story including the credits. -3- Should be up shortly.

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

Yeah, but its been a day and no one's edited it, so I'm thinkin its true. But confirmation would help.

Not to mention half of them listed are true, so far we know:

Knuckles: Travis Willingham

Amy: Wendee Lee?

Cream: Michelle Ruff

Big: THE MIGHTY KAMINA, THE GREAT SAIYAMAN, Kyle Herbert

Shadow: Kirk Thorton

Rouge: Karen Strassman

Vector: Keith Silverstein?

Jet: Jason Mardsen?

Storm: Travis Willingham?

Wave: Kate Higgins.