Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

Has anyone heard Silver or Blaze yet? I know they're not in story mode but maybe just some voice clips around?

Omochao's "Team heroes never ceases to please their fanbase!" Was also hilarious.

Alright, I don't get it. Everyone seems to think that line is hilarious, so could someone please explain the joke to me?

Alright, I don't get it. Everyone seems to think that line is hilarious, so could someone please explain the joke to me?

Have you ever seen this fanbase pleased?

Team heroes= Team Sonic = Sonic Team. And Sonic Team never pleases their fanbase.

Dammit- ninja'd. Hate this slow connection... >3>

Edited by Inferno

I'm really liking this "Jessie and James only more evil" take on Shadow and Rouge...Now if only Omega were really tiny, then we'd have something.

So Shadow and Rouge are the new team Rocket?:

shadowrouge.png

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. XD

• Thumbs Up 9

So Shadow and Rouge are the new team Rocket?:

shadowrouge.png

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. XD

I don't know if I should laugh, cry, jump off a bridge, or all of the above.

• Thumbs Up 1

OK, thanks for the explanation...

So... why isn't Kyle Hebert's name in the credits? Unless I'm missing something?

As I said last night, it doesn't seem Big is in the game.

We believe Kyle Hebert mixed up Free Riders with another project he voiced. So he's liking playing Big in another game in development... Question is, what might that project be? Sonic Heroes 2?

OK, thanks for the explanation...

So... why isn't Kyle Hebert's name in the credits? Unless I'm missing something?

I'd guess he's got games mixed up, and Free Riders doesn't have Big. If that's the case, then whoops. He could have just revealed Big is going to be in an upcoming game (yay!).

Interesting. Thanks Kyle Hebert, we have something to ponder now....

Also thank you to Kyle for putting up the last story and Free. Its perked up my day to hear the full song, sorry for being impatient earlier.

From Kyle Hebert's website:

If you picked up the new Kinect controller for Xbox 360, there’s a new Sonic the Hedgehog game out now called “Free Riders”. I voice the non-playable character, Big the Cat. I’m very excited to be added to this popular franchise!

http://www.kylehebert.com/?p=530

From Kyle Hebert's website:

http://www.kylehebert.com/?p=530

As I said Big could be in there... Somewhere... But I know Kyle has beaten the game and Big didn't appear once... Unless Big is cameo'd somewhere like he is Sonic Adventure 2 and speaks or something, but I wouldn't have any clue.

Okay, this is my best approximation...

Roger Craig Smith - Sonic

Kate Higgins - Tails, Wave

Mike Pollock - Eggman

Kirk Thornton - Shadow

Wally Wingert - E-10000 (Maybe Vector?)

Cindy Robinson - Amy

Karen Strassman - Rouge

Michelle Ruff - Cream

Mike (Mycheck?/Mychook? It's so blurry I can't tell) - Jet (Maybe Vector?)

Kent Hampton (which IS Travis...) - Knuckles, Storm

You sure that's all the VAs, though? I mean, it leaves out Laura Bailey even though we KNOW that's her as Omochao, plus we haven't heard Silver and Blaze, so we don't know if their VAs are among those included...then there's Kyle as Big...

Edit: Nope, that's definitely all of them...weird. At the very least Keith Silverstein still says he's in the game; maybe someone should ask who he's playing on his Facebook page.

Edited by Cyberlink420

Can anyone confirm that's definitely spelt as Mike Mycheck? I can't find an IMDB profile or anything with that spelling.

Can anyone confirm that's definitely spelt as Mike Mycheck? I can't find an IMDB profile or anything with that spelling.

Maybe its an Alias.

While I am aware that VAs have voiced characters from franchises other then Kingdom Hearts, but some people recognize them from their Kingdom Hearts roles the most. If Kingdom Hearts was never made, then I would not have a problem with any of the VAs voicing Sonic characters, but no, people think that every franchise being like Kingdom Hearts is the way to go. I hate that whole franchise, and I wish the series was never even made, and I wish it also would finally end and be forgotten (Have mercy, end Kingdom Hearts!).

I normally don't pay attention to who voices who, since I think about fictional characters much more then real people. But the fact that Shadow is now voiced by a Kingdom Hearts VA just made Shadow's fanbase a lot worse.

• Bad Quality Post 3

Smaller pic:

englishvoiceactorssmall.jpg

Thanks again to Dusk's friend Kyle.

If that's really all that's listed in the end credits, there's obviously a few names missing. Dubbing companies have always been weird about listing their casts due to certain issues before, so maybe that's happened here again.

While I am aware that VAs have voiced characters from franchises other then Kingdom Hearts, but some people recognize them from their Kingdom Hearts roles the most. If Kingdom Hearts was never made, then I would not have a problem with any of the VAs voicing Sonic characters, but no, people think that every franchise being like Kingdom Hearts is the way to go. I hate that whole franchise, and I wish the series was never even made, and I wish it also would finally end and be forgotten (Have mercy, end Kingdom Hearts!).

I normally don't pay attention to who voices who, since I think about fictional characters much more then real people. But the fact that Shadow is now voiced by a Kingdom Hearts VA just made Shadow's fanbase a lot worse.

WHY DOES IT MATTER, I don't give two shits about Kingdom hearts, why should that affect your opinion on the actors, you hate him because he voiced a character in a series you don't like? Rather than ya know on their voicing talent.

So we now have a better idea who the VAs are. Interesting to see which of VA predictions were correct and which weren't, though if there are some names missing then that will further confuse things.

I wonder when we'll find out for certain which actor is voicing which character?

It could be that some of the actors are playing more than one character. Someone claims on the Sonic Wiki that Travis Willingham plays both Knuckles and Storm, but as I said earlier, don't believe Wiki's, as proved earlier with that Wendy voicing Amy stuff.

Based on my own ears alone, it DEFINITELY sounds like Travis playing both; same with Kate voicing Tails and Wave (the latter IS Sakura/Talho's voice, pitch-for-pitch)...