Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

Well, that fixes that problem them. Should have mentioned he said he was no one. Considering Bailey plays two characters, I wouldn't be surprised that another male actor on the list plays a main character and then Silver.

I knew everyone who's voicing in this game is part of that credits list. It wouldn't make any sense and would be a disrespect to the voice actors if they weren't listed, despite voicing in the game. So, those sure that Laura Bailey is voicing, despite not being listed, might be wrong too.

People go uncredited all the time. However, I am 100% certain that Laura Bailey is Omochao. There are points where he sounds EXACTLY like Chun-Li does in (Super)Street Fighter 4

I have a strange feeling that Silver is voiced by Roger... The "I am NOT to be trifled with" sounds a little too much like him for comfort.

...And yet, it sounds familiar. So close, but I can't remember who it reminds me of... I swear it's someone from FMA. The voice of Havok, perhaps?

Having listened to the samples, I can say I like both Silver and Blaze's new voices. I'd say Blaze's is the better of the two though.

I knew everyone who's voicing in this game is part of that credits list. It wouldn't make any sense and would be a disrespect to the voice actors if they weren't listed, despite voicing in the game. So, those sure that Laura Bailey is voicing, despite not being listed, might be wrong too.

It might be for the VA's request. She might be unsure if this was union or not.

I take it back. Silver maybe Wally Wingert or Quinton Flynn. Probably Wally...cuz I hear a bit of Vector.

I have to applaud these guys once more on the voicework for this game. Not just for their voices, but their dialog. Its quite good, in my Opinion from what I heard. I just hope that Roger's voice of Sonic carries over to Sonic Colors in a similar tone because in Free Riders...He Nailed it. Amy's voice might take some getting used to, but Its growing on me already, and Shadow's no longer sounds like Metaknight. In fact, its very close to David Humphery now when it lays in my ear.

Outstanding. Just an Outstanding job, Sega. I don't think I need to mention Tails since we are all in agreement on that. ^_^

People go uncredited all the time. However, I am 100% certain that Laura Bailey is Omochao. There are points where he sounds EXACTLY like Chun-Li does in (Super)Street Fighter 4

I agree with this. There's no way it's NOT Laura Bailey. The fact that's she uncredited doesn't really mean much, look at her list of voice work in games. She goes uncredited more often than not.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

I'm still sticking with Wendee Lee as Amy until proven otherwise. It just sounds TOO much like her.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

We don't know who voices Silver and Blaze until SEGA or the VAs themselves give us a confirmation. I hope Silver and Blaze are not voiced by Kingdom Hearts VAs, too.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 13

282hnix.jpg

Dude, enough with the Kingdom Hearts. They've done plenty of other non Kingdom Hearts games, shows, and movies. That's the reason Disney chose them in the freakin' first place, they have talent. It's good that SEGA chose them.

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 5

Seriously, Vulpine, enough with this. They may be in a series you dislike, but they're good VAs. Heck, the recording studio and some of the voice choices are making me think Digimon far more than KH. That alone makes me like these guys even more. :lol:

Seriously, Vulpine, enough with this. They may be in a series you dislike, but they're good VAs. Heck, the recording studio and some of the voice choices are making me think Digimon far more than KH. That alone makes me like these guys even more. :lol:

I like them because they had a lot of previous experience, and I could care less what their from, I don't know why Vulpine cares so much.

We don't know who voices Silver and Blaze until SEGA or the VAs themselves give us a confirmation. I hope Silver and Blaze are not voiced by Kingdom Hearts VAs, too.

And I thought I was shallow!

ok, so I still am, but still

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 4

I like them because they had a lot of previous experience, and I could care less what their from, I don't know why Vulpine cares so much.

Agreed. He needs to learn to judge an actor by their performance, not by what they've been in. Heck, Mike Pollock was in a bunch of Pixar rip-off movies. Does that make us enjoy him any less? Of course, not.

If you want me to stop talking about VAs. Then that's fine. I'll stop right now.

But I still hate that Kingdom Hearts series. One day in my life, I hope to write a letter to Disney and Square-Enix to tell them to stop making Kingdom Hearts. It may be unlikely at this point, but that is what I am thinking about doing in the future. Either way, we all know Kingdom Hearts is not going to last long anyway.

• Bad Quality Post 7

If you want me to stop talking about VAs. Then that's fine. I'll stop right now.

But I still hate that Kingdom Hearts series. One day in my life, I hope to write a letter to Disney and Square-Enix to tell them to stop making Kingdom Hearts. It may be unlikely at this point, but that is what I am thinking about doing in the future. Either way, we all know Kingdom Hearts is not going to last long anyway.

But why does your hate for the VA's stem from KH? They're Job, how can you hate someone for doing what they're paid to do. Basically I don't care if you hate the KH series, but don't hate the VA's just because they voiced a few characters in them.

I was going to say it would be akin to some Sony lover, fanboy, Nintendo hater, what have you hating on Charles Martinet for voicing Orvus in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time because his main gig is Mario.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Jesus christ, man, get the fuck over it.
  • Thumbs Up 5

Also, how freakin' old are you? Besides this hating on VA things, how could you possibly believe Square-Enix and Disney would care about your hate mail?

• Thumbs Up 3

They won't care about your letter. If you hate the series that much then ignore it and stop talking about it.

We don't mind if you talk about the VAs. What most of us here want you to do is to stop mindlessly bashing the KH series and saying that a VA sucks just because they voiced a character in one of the KH games. Seriously, I'm not a big fan of KH either, but I still judge VAs on how good their voices are and not by what series they had previously voiced.

Also, why on earth do you want the KH series to end so much? How would that benefit you (or anyone else) in any way? Like I said, I'm not really a fan of the series either, but there are a lot of people out who enjoy the games and Disney/Square-Enix still apparently make money off it, so what would the purpose of ending it be? It's obviously fine if you don't like it, but wishing that it would end seems a bit selfish to me...

Edited by gamerguy21