Awoo.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: NEW SONIC VOICE CAST

Woun

At both of you guys above, Jennifer Doulliard definitely was a good Amy. This new one though... I'm just not sure she's got the right attitude. She sounds cute as in sweet as opposed to "super cute and popular!".

I have to agree, and i loved Jennifer Doulliard Amy also.

Same here, you could actually sympathize with her sometimes. "Oh...I wonder where Sonic is... :<"

Lisa's voice just made me go "Wow, now I know why Sonic thinks you're annoying...>_>"

I guess Lisa did it right, even though I liked Doulliard better. :P

Edited by Inferno

I was never a fan of Jennifer Douillard's Amy. Her tone was alright, but she, um, couldn't really act. It could've been poor direction or something, and she did get better in Heroes, but mostly I found her performances pretty lousy. Lisa Ortiz was a huge improvement to me in almost every regard.

I really want to hear more of the new Amy before I judge. Hopefully she'll get to deliver a few lines that are more casual and less whiny, so we can hear what she sounds like when she isn't in GO ON A DATE WITH ME RAWR mode. Maybe in Team Rose's story?

Edited by Octarine

Ok, so check it out. My room space is a bit small, so using power gear is a right BITCH. I'm now on a mission where I have to do TWELVE of them. I didn't even clear the tutorial with them X_X

Anywho, I'm recording all of the audio of the Babylon story (I started with them first) and will upload it after I beat that particular chapter.

While I'm taking a break (all sweaty) a few things:

• Wave REALLY sounds like your token White Bitch. Kinda interesting cause I always saw her as the "black chick" of the series. Totally reversed that!
  • Storm is smarter than he lets on
  • Jet is the biggest damn tool ever. I'm surprised Shadow didn't bash his head in.
  • I still don't know what to make of Amy yet

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

I'm going to go on the record in saying that's Wendee Lee playing Amy. Also, Rouge's new voice is GOLD. I was actually a fan of both her previous voices, but this is perfect. Shadow... will take some getting used to, because I loved Griffith's version of him, even more than his Sonic. Michelle Ruff was also the perfect choice for Cream.

So here's who we more or less know for sure. Granted, we won't know 100% until someone posts the credits, but we can probably:

Sonic: Roger Craig Smith

Tails: Kate Higgins

Knuckles: Travis Willingham

Jet: ????

Wave: Kate Higgins

Storm: Travis Willingham

Amy: ???? (It's definitely whoever plays Makoto in BlazBlue...but we have no idea who that is.)

Cream: Michelle Ruff

Vector: ???? (Keith Silverstein?)

Shadow: Kirk Thornton

Rouge: Karen Strassman

Eggman: Mike Pollock

Silver: ????

Blaze: ????

Big: Kyle Hebert

Omochao: Laura Bailey

Fingers crossed that someone beats the game soon...

@Aquaslash: So tell me, how awesome is Shadow so far? This is the first time in a looongg time I've been intrigued by Shadow; if not only for his voice possibly playing out how is personality is now. I'd love to hear more about him.

Edited by Azukara

Shadow is Kirk Thornton?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEUtvjazsSg

According to Anime News Network, Thornton boasts the most credits of any male voice actor who does English language dubbing, and in the field in general, is second only to Wendee Lee in total credits. To date he has been in over two hundred voice-over productions for Japanese animation.

Would you look at that Shadow fans, Shadow is now a Legend!

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll have to admit...it's true. ._.

I hate how Shadow, and Rouge got the sexy voices, they sound like they're trying to turn you on.

I'll have to admit...it's true. ._.

That my friends says it all! well done SEGA staff, you got a pretty good cast, its what you tell them to say and how you tell to sound that matters now. Keep it cool SEGA.

please.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok, just beat the Babylon story. I am currently a sweaty mess. I haven't seen enough of Shadow to form an opinion yet, but he seems to be a right smug bastard. I'll edit this post with a pack of mp3s

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, just beat the Babylon story. I am currently a sweaty mess. I haven't seen enough of Shadow to form an opinion yet, but he seems to be a right smug bastard. I'll edit this post with a pack of mp3s

Thanks! Can't wait for 'em.

Edited by Blue Blood

I hate how Shadow, and Rouge got the sexy voices, they sound like they're trying to turn you on.

Babylon Story audio here

The robot in the second one is a blue E10000.

EDIT: Oh, and Sonic does his Brawl art pose, a lot.

Shadow sounds... evil. That's awesome.

Storm and Jet. Ouch. Bad job there.

Rouge and Wave on the other hand, excellent.

Amy is no better. She really sounds like a middle aged woman trying to sound young. Shame.

Vector actually does sound rather good. Comical, but it works.

Knuckles. Hm. Not what I was expecting. It's good. The voice itself is pretty much the same as Dan Green's, only the actor here can vary his tone.

Sonic got cocky. He's not as Griffithy as he seemed. Not quite Colours-quality, but still good.

Storywise... why has Jet pulled a 180 with his stance on cheating? In Riders he was happy to cheat to win but not now. God damn his voice sucks. The annoying thing is how cardboard all the voicing is here. It's like they're all just first attempts.

Edited by Blue Blood

I hate how everyone is ragging on Jet now, HE SUCKs

And Wave and Tails, its Sonic & Shadow all over again, hooray for acting for two.

I guess I'm the only one who actually LIKES Jet now? The first voice was god awful. This new one fits him a whole bunch.

Vector sounds a bit too "FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM", but if that's how Sega wants him to sound, then so be it. So much for taking him seriously XD

I also like Jet's voice, I only wish someone didn't bring up who he sounds like last night because now I'll NEVER unhear. DX

I guess I'm the only one who actually LIKES Jet now? The first voice was god awful. This new one fits him a whole bunch.

Jet's a hawk, and he's an arrogant, cocky, strong leader. He shouldn't sounds like Neil Goldman at all. Griffith didn't do a great job as him in Riders, but in ZG the voice he did was excellent. This new guy is pants.

Babylon Story audio here

The robot in the second one is a blue E10000.

EDIT: Oh, and Sonic does his Brawl art pose, a lot.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!

hmm! Jet.... his voice is addicting I dunno why.. 0_o he sounds much better now.

Shadow sounds dangerous this time wow!

The robot is funny XD

Amy hmm...I the tone is ok but the pitch is too high maybe?

Vector sounds similar to his "computer room" voice which is funny but ah well, his Heroes voice was better. ;/

The Voices are sup3rb tho!!

Edited by Aries

I guess I didn't really like the old Jet because I kept thinking "4kids Usopp if he was a bird." :I

Though it did get better.

Edited by Inferno